Lil Wayne's Rebirth Only Sells 101,596 First Week (Galaxy Lost)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #121
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 katalist said:
Worst album of the year.. maybe of the decade.
Gotta love this accurate well thought out review

0/10
One and a half months into 2010 and I’ve already found the frontrunner for worst album of the decade... There are many problems here. Firstly, Wayne isn’t really known for his guitar playing skills (exhibit A). Secondly, he can’t sing unless he has autotune (exhibit B). Thirdly, autotune and pop punk over a 55 minute duration is like downing a suicide c*cktail of all the leftover drinks at a party in one go. Fourthly, this s**t is neverending at 55 minutes. There is one moment in this album that doesn’t totally suck. Eminem turns up and is actually half-decent! It’s the musical equivalent of being force-fed dogs**t for 6 hours and then getting taken out for ice cream. Once his verse ends though, the dogs**t force-feeding continues. There’s still 6 more tracks of this s**t. In a way Eminem almost makes this record worse as he provides false hope that things can’t get any worse. Eventually, it all becomes a psychedelic blur of Lil Wayne’s autotuned gargling over clusterf**ks of guitars and occasionally him practically screeching until all of a sudden this f**king record stopped. My hyperbole can’t describe how awful this album is. Bangs, Soulja Boy, and Nickelback could form a rock supergroup, and the results would be better than this s**t. At least it would be funny. This is just pathetic. Plus, some people will actually buy this thinking it’s good.

"Rebirth could’ve been exhibit A at Lil Wayne’s trial for drug possession.

The rapper’s pathetic foray into hard rock is evidence enough that he’s using mind-altering drugs.

The writing is like that of a prepubescent child. And when he sings, it sounds like an infant gurgling with a mouth full of baby food over 90s-era nu-metal. But that’s preferable to his enunciation of his wretched lyrics.

If Lil Wayne were just another oafish rock guy with face tattoos, this would only be a horrible album. But for the best rapper in the world, this whole project becomes outrageous. It’s like Michael Jordan playing baseball, but with five-string bass guitars.

Rebirth is – without qualification – the most embarrassing album of the last 10 years. Embarrassing for him, for his audience, for rap, for humanity."

Forget the leak(every album leaks including BISD) that last statement is why it flopped.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 02-09-2010 at 09:15 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #122
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Picture This:

Wayne sold about the same amount albums like 50 cent did.

--> Wayne's album was just an experiment with his guitar ;)
--> Fifty's album was supposed to be his major comeback "before I self destruct" album...

Seems to me Wayne didn't lose at all.
 8 years ago '05        #123
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
 Merle said:
Picture This:

Wayne sold about the same amount albums like 50 cent did.

--> Wayne's album was just an experiment with his guitar ;)
--> Fifty's album was supposed to be his major comeback "before I self destruct" album...

Seems to me Wayne didn't lose at all.
This!
 8 years ago '09        #124
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
Waynes fans clearly say 50 flopped so its clear to everyone else Wayne flopped HARD.

I keep hearing he is the most popular rapper so his sales should be getting compared to Jay and Em`s albums not against an album that allegedly flopped.
 02-09-2010, 09:38 AM         #125
Industry 215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You n*ggas argue [both sides] over this n*gga Wayne every day; Yall need some pus*y
 8 years ago '09        #126
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Industry 215 said:
You n*ggas argue [both sides] over this n*gga Wayne every day; Yall need some pus*y
That's funny, did ol' b**ch a.ss truthiness finally get banned for being a stupid ignorant pole smoker?

*bangs* Ah Ha! *bangs*
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy