Who ever gave Paul Pierce the nickname "the truth" lied like hell!

most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
221 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '06        #141
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 269 269
He's Just getting Old.

He use to avg 30 pts a Game.

He's one of the smartest dudes in the game..He has no Speed yet he can create a shot for himself on the dribble or a Pick and roll. This Dude scores hard shots consistently from Jab Steps, Pump Fakes, and Step Backs. HE's a clutch performer and is one of those dudes who will will his way to a win.

Rewind the Video to the years he acquired the nick name the thruth.

Just like Wilbaun Said, Yall Dont respect history.. YOu forget the past so easily.

Dude is a complete player, Score, Rebound, a.ssist, Drive to the hoop, Post, Jump Shot 15 + 3 Pt., and play Defense.

Did you forget what he did in Game 5
 8 years ago '06        #142
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 269 269
 DJ Maximum said:
regardless of what u guys say if u check his stats in the NBA hes going down as a great player that played for one franchise and won a ring as a leader and a finals mvp countless all star games and memorable shots

ive watch paul pierce his whole career not just when he got ray and KG on his team i know what he did and how good of a player he is avg players are not going to the HOF

and hes far from avg if he gets respect from the greats such as jordan kobe and shaq thats proof everyone isnt gonna like him i have no problem with it but you cant deny what he has done
Exactly they forget what he did without Ray ALlen and Garnett.. I watched Paul Pierce back then..

Dude is just getting older. And he would still avg. 25 + pts if he didnt have to share shots with Garnett,Allen, and Rondo.

He's not Flashy.. He's Smart and Effective.
 8 years ago '04        #143
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
space
$44,359 | Props total: 15100 15100
 Menelek said:
He's Just getting Old.

He use to avg 30 pts a Game.

He's one of the smartest dudes in the game..He has no Speed yet he can create a shot for himself on the dribble or a Pick and roll. This Dude scores hard shots consistently from Jab Steps, Pump Fakes, and Step Backs. HE's a clutch performer and is one of those dudes who will will his way to a win.

Rewind the Video to the years he acquired the nick name the thruth.

Just like Wilbaun Said, Yall Dont respect history.. YOu forget the past so easily.

Dude is a complete player, Score, Rebound, a.ssist, Drive to the hoop, Post, Jump Shot 15 + 3 Pt., and play Defense.

Did you forget what he did in Game 5
preach
 8 years ago '07        #144
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746 OP
space
space
$97,190 | Props total: 79932 79932
I've watched pierce since he was drafted, always called his a.ss overrated, cuz Kansas have a bunch of overrated n*ggas come outta there

f**k what Wilbon say like this n*gga is god or some s**t, we all have opinions, I have mine and ya have yours.

Kobe would never have the worst record in the nba, like pierce had. He was injured, blah blah, yea s**t happens, but a leader would still lead his team to victories. Pierce thought he was gonna be traded, cuz he knew his time was up in beantown cuz he just couldn't do it no more.
 8 years ago '06        #145
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
lol @ this dude celebrating a lakers win by bumpin his old threads on boxden. Sweet life bruh.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
109 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
101 comments
18 hours ago