Who ever gave Paul Pierce the nickname "the truth" lied like hell!

most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Pierce did fine tonight, he wasnt our problem...just need to put this game behind them and move on to game 2....gotta play better, Lakers played like they want it way more
 8 years ago '05        #82
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 JNyiri77 said:
........you idiot
hahaha...this n*gga makaveli just ousted himself for that one...
 8 years ago '04        #83
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
it was shaq that gave him the name

and paul is a proven winner

get off his d*ck hes just aging like any HUMAN

and yes im a lakers fan and hope the celtics dont win one game (though they will) but Paul is one of the greatest Celtics ever
 8 years ago '07        #84
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 l0udm0uf said:
it was shaq that gave him the name

and paul is a proven winner

get off his d*ck hes just aging like any HUMAN

and yes im a lakers fan and hope the celtics dont win one game (though they will) but Paul is one of the greatest Celtics ever
one of the realest posts in here...props
 8 years ago '07        #85
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548 OP
space
avatar space
space
$92,506 | Props total: 70017 70017
 DJ Maximum said:
paul scored 24 6-13

kobe 30 10-22

hes the truth and will be legend
Pierce a legend? No. One of the celts best players cuz he's been with them forever, but 3 years ago? He wouldn't be mentioned with bird and the celts great. But nba legend? *fab voice*niceeeeee one.

Dude was on lock and resorted to the free throw line.

But pierce is a.ss.
 8 years ago '07        #86
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Paula pierce a legend
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #87
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
I am not gone say dude is overrated but man I am still pissed off from the finals. Dude is so f**king fake. I mean he faked that injury so bad. Then comes out with all the fans screaming and cheering. I just can never get that fake s**t out of my head. Paul lost so much respect after that. He became the fakest.
 8 years ago '07        #88
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,025 | Props total: 7529 7529
 legendisdope said:
pierce overrated as f**k, until kg and ray ray came dis n*gga was on a bum squad and couldnt even get his team to the playoffs.. all of a sudden 2 other all stars r with him and they win and everyone is a celtic fan and paul pierce is the best??

lmfao yall n*ggas r funny, this dude couldnt do s**t with the celtics he just a joe johnson type of n*gga
didnt he make it to the conference finals in 02? playoffs 03 04 05...pretty much by himself...joe johnson done that? yea n*gga you know nothing..
 8 years ago '07        #89
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Bkjj11 said:
Pierce a legend? No. One of the celts best players cuz he's been with them forever, but 3 years ago? He wouldn't be mentioned with bird and the celts great. But nba legend? *fab voice*niceeeeee one.

Dude was on lock and resorted to the free throw line.

But pierce is a.ss.
dude, its blatantly obvious you dont know anything about paul pierce, and you only watch him when he plays the Lakers.

Why dont you go check his stats and see how he ranks among all time Celtics?

dude took us to the playoffs A LOT, and tried his best but had no help...apparently its ok if lebron has no help but if Pierce has no help he's a bum...go figure.

everyone on this site just has a bias towards hating boston they wont give credit where its due (bkjj and inf4mous).

he is a Celtics LEGEND, NBA Legend? i dont know, but Absolutely a Celtics legend...keep hating though, all you do
 8 years ago '04        #90
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11668 11668
 legendisdope said:
he got half his points for floppin, dis dude cries for fouls just like anyone else all the time, half of his 24 were standing at a free throw line.
kobe did as well man he shot like 8 freethrows so whats ur point?
 8 years ago '04        #91
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11668 11668
 legendisdope said:
pierce overrated as f**k, until kg and ray ray came dis n*gga was on a bum squad and couldnt even get his team to the playoffs.. all of a sudden 2 other all stars r with him and they win and everyone is a celtic fan and paul pierce is the best??

lmfao yall n*ggas r funny, this dude couldnt do s**t with the celtics he just a joe johnson type of n*gga
he lead his team to the eastern conference finals in 02 3 years after he was drafter

just because hes not glorified in the media and u didnt pay attention to him doesnt mean hes overrated hes been consistently making the all star team year after year if ur team sucks nobody is going nowhere
 8 years ago '07        #92
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 legendisdope said:
pierce overrated as f**k, until kg and ray ray came dis n*gga was on a bum squad and couldnt even get his team to the playoffs.. all of a sudden 2 other all stars r with him and they win and everyone is a celtic fan and paul pierce is the best??

lmfao yall n*ggas r funny, this dude couldnt do s**t with the celtics he just a joe johnson type of n*gga
just curious, do you watch NBA? did you just start or something?
 8 years ago '04        #93
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
n*ggas are in here exposing their lack of basketball knowledge for real

paul pierce over rated?

he's not clutch?

somebody even said they would rather give lebron the ball in the 4th quarter over him...please...

dude is one of the all time great clutch players of our generation, ain't he like the 2nd highest scorer in Celtic history?

f**k is wrong with some of u people?
 8 years ago '07        #94
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 mt fuji said:
n*ggas are in here exposing their lack of basketball knowledge for real

paul pierce over rated?

he's not clutch?

somebody even said they would rather give lebron the ball in the 4th quarter over him...please...

dude is one of the all time great clutch players of our generation, ain't he like the 2nd highest scorer in Celtic history?

f**k is wrong with some of u people?


:agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #95
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 keithbm1111 said:
dude, its blatantly obvious you dont know anything about paul pierce, and you only watch him when he plays the Lakers.

Why dont you go check his stats and see how he ranks among all time Celtics?

dude took us to the playoffs A LOT, and tried his best but had no help...apparently its ok if lebron has no help but if Pierce has no help he's a bum...go figure.

everyone on this site just has a bias towards hating boston they wont give credit where its due (bkjj and inf4mous).

he is a Celtics LEGEND, NBA Legend? i dont know, but Absolutely a Celtics legend...keep hating though, all you do
i hate boston, but at the end of the day i'm gonna tell it like it is

and psquared is far from overrated, if anything, especially judging by this thread he is vastly UNDERRATED

when its all said and done dude will be a shoe in for the hof, and yes one of the all time great nba players

s**t being a celtic great is almost synonymous with being a nba great

and yes, i hate the celtics, i hate all boston teams, all mass teams, from the local junior high debate team, to the pop warner football teams, up to all the pro teams

but u can't hate on greatness
 8 years ago '04        #96
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 keithbm1111 said:
:agreement6:
don't be agreeing with me...or propping me...i hate u boston f**ks
 8 years ago '07        #97
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306


But yes, Pierce was very underrated his entire career before KG and Ray came...HIGHLY underrated...oh well, didnt stop his stats
 8 years ago '07        #98
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 mt fuji said:
don't be agreeing with me...or propping me...i hate u boston f**ks










:jay:
 8 years ago '06        #99
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
paulina is the biggest flopping b**ch in the NBA
 8 years ago '07        #100
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 modalee81 said:
paulina is the biggest flopping b**ch in the NBA
solid contribution

Pau had some nice flops last night, dont think i didnt see those


and varejao >>>
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy