Curren$y - Smokey Robinson Mixtape (Download/MU)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #181
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
My favs

Jordan 3's
Lemon Kush
Count My Money
The candy lady
Racing Stripes
Smash on O'leary

This whole Mixtape is nicccccceeeee This Aint A Mixtape, How Fly, Smokee Robinson, Flight School all in rotation everyday!!! I swear I aint listened to nothin but Spitta and Wiz for the past month and a half
 02-08-2010, 06:51 PM         #182
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chance902 said:
n*gga you retarded
I cant take you serious bc u have curren$y in your avy.. so ur either him or a big fan.. either way your opinion is biased.

WIZ>CURRENCY... get mad f**got
 02-08-2010, 06:51 PM         #183
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
This Aint A Mixtape, How Fly, Smokee Robinson, Flight School all in rotation everyday!!! I swear I aint listened to nothin but Spitta and Wiz for the past month and a half
n*ggas sleepin on that jet files i see
 8 years ago '05        #184
Basicgz 
space
space
 Rowe said:
I dont see the interest in curren$y... he isnt as dope as he was when he was with weezy and he definitely isnt as dope as Wiz..

I like currency on a few tracks but I dont think he's that good of an artist to have his own s**t going.. I had thought I was buggin' by thinking Wiz was carrying the whole "How Fly" tape... now I see I wasn't buggin.. Curren$y's flow is awful. and super monotone.

I like maybe 4 tracks off here.. gotta give this s**t like a 2/5
He raps circles around Wiz are u drunk??? He was k!llin Wiz on damn near every track on da How Fly mixtape, Wiz has great charisma, delivery and hypeness on the mic and he's okay at best lyrically, Curren$y is the smooth, slick wordplay rapper and better lyrically they are great together but I'm sorry Wiz aint in Curren$y league, Wiz prolly more popular tho
 02-08-2010, 06:57 PM         #185
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
He raps circles around Wiz are u drunk??? He was k!llin Wiz on damn near every track on da How Fly mixtape, Wiz has great charisma, delivery and hypeness on the mic and he's okay at best lyrically, Curren$y is the smooth, slick wordplay rapper and better lyrically they are great together but I'm sorry Wiz aint in Curren$y league, Wiz prolly more popular tho

IMO Wiz makes the better songs... thats what they're trying to do in the end, make songs.

EDIT: Curren$y isnt even on beat half the time wtf???????
 8 years ago '05        #186
Basicgz 
space
space
 hiphop4ever said:
n*ggas sleepin on that jet files i see
Naw I'm wide awake homie I just played that whole album saturday while on the PS3, thats my s**t too!!! I just posted my Top 4 right now but I got pretty much all s**t in the rotation
 8 years ago '10        #187
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182 OP
space
space
$6,030 | Props total: 4299 4299
 Rowe said:
I dont see the interest in curren$y... he isnt as dope as he was when he was with weezy and he definitely isnt as dope as Wiz..

I like currency on a few tracks but I dont think he's that good of an artist to have his own s**t going.. I had thought I was buggin' by thinking Wiz was carrying the whole "How Fly" tape... now I see I wasn't buggin.. Curren$y's flow is awful. and super monotone.

I like maybe 4 tracks off here.. gotta give this s**t like a 2/5
The thing is i like spitta and wiz and what you mean he wusnt as dope when he wus with weezy he barley had stuff out everything he did wus with wayne...so when he went on his own he came out with so much s**t...ex. mixtapes evry month....and are that niga flow aint awful that niga is consistent and always got nice bars ....wow u realy sed wiz carried how fly...cuz together there crazy so both of em carried that s**t so...FOH
 8 years ago '10        #188
space
space
 basicgz said:
naw i'm wide awake homie I just played that whole album saturday while on the ps3, thats my s**t too!!! I just posted my top 4 right now but i got pretty much all s**t in the rotation
tell it lik it iss n*gga^
 8 years ago '05        #189
Basicgz 
space
space
 Rowe said:
IMO Wiz makes the better songs... thats what they're trying to do in the end, make songs.

EDIT: Curren$y isnt even on beat half the time wtf???????
His flow is on point what u listening to?? U makin it sound like his flow all over the place like papoose or somethin that n*gga ride the beat smooth its what he's known for
 8 years ago '04        #190
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,915 | Props total: 17503 17503
Tape is hot
 8 years ago '10        #191
space
space
 Basicgz said:
His flow is on point what u listening to?? U makin it sound like his flow all over the place like papoose or somethin that n*gga ride the beat smooth its what he's known for
yo that n*gga dont no nothing so we mite as well not arguee...We all know spitta is that dude
 8 years ago '05        #192
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
Curren$y flow is too laidback for some but his wordplay can go over your head so quick because of it...

cosign to the person who said they aint listen to nuttin but spitta and wiz for the past month...
 8 years ago '10        #193
space
space
^ co signn whatt u sedd to braa
 02-08-2010, 07:12 PM         #194
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chance902 said:
The thing is i like spitta and wiz and what you mean he wusnt as dope when he wus with weezy he barley had stuff out everything he did wus with wayne...so when he went on his own he came out with so much s**t...ex. mixtapes evry month....and are that niga flow aint awful that niga is consistent and always got nice bars ....wow u realy sed wiz carried how fly...cuz together there crazy so both of em carried that s**t so...FOH
If I knew you'd get mad I wouldn't have posted, sorry.

Basicgz said:
I wont say its all over the place...There's a few songs where I can hear that his flow is off..hes trying to fit extra words into a bar or his rhyme pattern is shifty. I mean why would I just say it for no reason lol? He has some dope lines here and there but I dont this tape is anything to speak too highly of
 02-08-2010, 07:14 PM         #195
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chance902 said:
yo that n*gga dont no nothing so we mite as well not arguee...We all know spitta is that dude

I'm not trying to argue with anyone. this thread is for the mixtape's discussion, i heard it, gave my honest opinion and thats all.. ur the lame who caught feelings bc i didnt praise it the same as you lol
 8 years ago '05        #196
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 Chance902 said:
^ co signn whatt u sedd to braa
my homeboy made a pretty comparison

he pretty much said that

Snoop Dogg x Southern Swag x Splash of a Dumbed Down Lupe = Curren$y
 8 years ago '10        #197
space
space
 Rowe said:
I'm not trying to argue with anyone. this thread is for the mixtape's discussion, i heard it, gave my honest opinion and thats all.. ur the lame who caught feelings bc i didnt praise it the same as you lol

i didnt catch feelings though and you had ur opiion on the mixtape i dont caree lol u jus basically sed curren$y is lame and wiz is better..im juss sayn what i think about that.... emotional niga
 8 years ago '10        #198
space
space
 Nickel said:
my homeboy made a pretty comparison

he pretty much said that

Snoop Dogg x Southern Swag x Splash of a Dumbed Down Lupe = Curren$y
maybe the lupe but that n*gga himself though...
 8 years ago '05        #199
Basicgz 
space
space
Count My Money(High Talk).......Play Count up to 54 on itunes I love that beat he shouldve went in on anotha verse that beat was sick!!
 8 years ago '08        #200
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 367 367
 Rowe said:
Rowe just go work,s**t you need to send some n*ggas my way,2010 ain't looking good for me work wise
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy