**sorry ass nuggets @ LA Lakers game thread**

most viewed right now
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #241
Avon_Barksdale 4473 heat pts4473
space
space
$45,209 | Props total: 69190 69190
 Jersey826 said:
This loss doesn't bother me that much for a couple reasons:

-Billups and Smith went insane from 3, Billups really fired up his team and Fisher played horrible defense (what a f**kin suprise that is!)

-Refs really had some love for Denver in the second half any gust of wind on a Nugget was an instant foul whereas we couldn't get anything, then they give us some calls when the game is already won to "even it out".

-WTF is Sasha Vuajcic doing in a game like this while Ron Artest and Bynum are on the bench? That dude bricked at least 4 wide f**kin open 3's. He's done, ship his a.ss out for a bag of Doritos.

And in the end we're still 2nd best record in the league and 3.5 games ahead of Denver, and we will f**k them up in the playoffs like usual.

When all else fails blame it on the refs....the Lakers got exposed by another PG that Fisher can't guard.
 8 years ago '04        #242
#1nasfan 
space
space
$12,005 | Props total: 6277 6277
 MrTripleDouble said:
How the f**k you know?
just knowing basketball NOBODY shoots 68 percent from 3 consistantly
 8 years ago '05        #243
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,538 | Props total: 136 136
 #1nasfan said:
hes only leading scorer because hes missed like 12 games if played his avg would go down plus you think billups would have 39 if melo played?????? it changes this whole game if melo plays
fair enough hes missed 12 games.. but hed still be top 5 and their #1 option
now dont sit there and try to say they better off without melo
 8 years ago '10        #244
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,723 | Props total: 1496 1496
 Jersey826 said:
This loss doesn't bother me that much for a couple reasons:

-Billups and Smith went insane from 3, Billups really fired up his team and Fisher played horrible defense (what a f**kin suprise that is!)

-Refs really had some love for Denver in the second half any gust of wind on a Nugget was an instant foul whereas we couldn't get anything, then they give us some calls when the game is already won to "even it out".

-WTF is Sasha Vuajcic doing in a game like this while Ron Artest and Bynum are on the bench? That dude bricked at least 4 wide f**kin open 3's. He's done, ship his a.ss out for a bag of Doritos.

And in the end we're still 2nd best record in the league and 3.5 games ahead of Denver, and we will f**k them up in the playoffs like usual.

Just like how you were saying the Lakers were gonna f*ck them up tonight

Just calm down and wait till May
 02-05-2010, 11:14 PM         #245
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rag621 said:
why? So Lakers fans (sorry, the Kobe stans) can come out and say it don't matter, like the last game?

whatever, this win was big for the Nuggets and for their psyche.

oh, nice thread title...
never said it don't mean sht, it's a big boost for yall CONFIDENCE, but I know niccas get giddy thinkin all of a sudden they got the upperhand and whatnot, and you and I both know the Nuggets love to talk sht. But we got got somethn serious tonight.
 8 years ago '07        #246
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,267 | Props total: 2188 2188
 AnthonyCruz said:
f**k up n*gga. It's a new season, Nuggets have owned them all year.
Alright...but know this, you can have all the confidence and regular season wins in the world but that doesn't mean s**t comes play-off time.

I can admit you guys worked us both times we played this season. But do you honestly expect the Lakers to play like they did tonight every game? And do you honestly expect the Nuggets to play like they did tonight every game?

I'm not saying we got it locked...but you guys don't have it locked either.
 8 years ago '04        #247
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
Derek Fisher is like that family dog you've had for a while and fail to realize he's sick and near the end of his life..

It might hurt to put him down, but it's for the best.

P.S. f**k that n*gga till he makes a big shot.
 8 years ago '04        #248
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,451 | Props total: 261 261
 #1nasfan said:
these n*ggas are just hot not having carmelo dont mean s**t when you go 15-22 from 3 not gonna happen consistantly
15-22 from 3pt range is just stupid. Their hot shooting from long distance was the difference in the game.

Impressive win by the Nuggets in the regular season. They're a great matchup for the Lakers. I'd be surprised if one or both of these teams aren't facing off in the WCF.

On the real though the Lakers need to get rid of Sasha. How many wide open shots did this guy have that could've changed the momentum.
 02-05-2010, 11:16 PM         #249
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh, and YES the Nuggs could def pull this s**t off again in the off's, just ask Clevland about the Magic. I doubt that happens tho.
 8 years ago '06        #250
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$16,233 | Props total: 3034 3034
Lakers officially have the worst point guard defense in NBA history. Mitch please get on the f**king phone and trade for Hinrich
 8 years ago '07        #251
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,267 | Props total: 2188 2188
Yeah, Sasha hasn't been playing good for a while. Since the 08 season actually...he used to be money. Now every time he puts it up I cringe.
 8 years ago '09        #252
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 196 196
my god we looked stupid out there.
what the f**k goes through fishers head when he's taking ugly a.ss shots constantly
& vujacic committing stupid a.ss fouls and missing wide open a.ss 3's.
man, Lakers need to get their s**t straight if they want another championship.

on the other hand good game for billups, that foo was k!llin it out there,
 8 years ago '05        #253
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
space
$44,052 | Props total: 28848 28848
 kakish said:
Yeah, Sasha hasn't been playing good for a while. Since the 08 season actually...he used to be money. Now every time he puts it up I cringe.
...I Been Saying It & Saying It and Still Saying. Yall Gotta Get Rid Of That n*gga Sasha. He Was Becoming A Problem Last Year & Its Getting Worse
 8 years ago '07        #254
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
space
$51,313 | Props total: 18070 18070
 RAZAH CUTS said:
yes they are, and so are we....let the naysayers talk....fact is, both the Lakers and Celtics have had moments this year when their key players looks suspect and old....
agreed

and iono why ppl are acting like the Nuggets aren't a good team...

I'm a Laker fan but goddamn, some of yall hate just to hate
 8 years ago '04        #255
#1nasfan 
space
space
$12,005 | Props total: 6277 6277
 jay964 said:
fair enough hes missed 12 games.. but hed still be top 5 and their #1 option
now dont sit there and try to say they better off without melo
with the ball in billups hands more w/o melo being there they might be better,example if melo is there a few of those threes don't happen cuz thats one more player to share the ball with he has to get his touches
 8 years ago '04        #256
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 kakish said:
I was hopeful he'd be our version of Steve Kerr..

Now I'd rather have Steve Novak..
 8 years ago '06        #257
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 antdog said:
never said it don't mean sht, it's a big boost for yall CONFIDENCE, but I know niccas get giddy thinkin all of a sudden they got the upperhand and whatnot, and you and I both know the Nuggets love to talk sht. But we got got somethn serious tonight.
I was posting to the Kobe stans, but if thats you, ehh.....

I'm just waiting on the excuses like the Kobe with 20 injuries post.
 02-05-2010, 11:23 PM         #258
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
denver is the best in the west, their the only team that gives the lakers trouble in the west. The lakers aren't dominate anymore, actually they never were. They are worse from last year. Kobe is hurt, bynum and odom are incosistant, gasol is soft, fisher is a.ss. Farmer thinks hes the go-to-guy and tries to do too much, shannon brown think hes a lights out three point shooter. This team is a mess, they don't have a identity anymore. Their chemsitry is not there anymore. Denver outplayed them, out-hustle them, outsmart this laker team. Great game by the Denver Nuggets. Billups led them to that victory, J.R Smith Iced the game.
 8 years ago '06        #259
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 1266 1266
 akademiks said:
Derek Fisher is like that family dog you've had for a while and fail to realize he's sick and near the end of his life..

It might hurt to put him down, but it's for the best.

P.S. f**k that n*gga till he makes a big shot.
Yup, he's a great "leader" off the court. He makes great speeches and all that, but on the court dude is done. He had a good run, he's 35 years old, and I love him for what he's done for us, but he's hurting us right NOW and we have a guy like Brown or Farmar that should be taking his minutes.
 8 years ago '10        #260
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 10 10
I'm glad the nuggets beat the lakers...

I'm glad the cavs beat the lakers on christmas day...

I'm glad all the teams that CANT make it to the finals beat the lakers...

I hate making excuses. Denver is good...in the regular season. They just can't seem to keep up in the playoff's. Let these guys boast around for the season. All they gonna see is the lakers all over the media in june:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
51 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1321 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is this a real pawg?
27 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
102 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
35 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sarah Silverman is still torn over Louis C.K. misconduct claims: 'He's my brot..
38 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy