**sorry ass nuggets @ LA Lakers game thread**

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-05-2010, 07:15 PM         #1
6290 pageviews
301 comments

antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
**sorry a.ss nuggets @ LA Lakers game thread**

Nuggets already talkin wreckless again, Kobe in, Melo out

301 comments for "**sorry ass nuggets @ LA Lakers game thread**"

8 years ago '07        #2
acwmich 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 225 225
lakers need to take them out without Melo ill have this one on the tv tonight
 8 years ago '10        #3
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
 antdog said:
Nuggets already talkin wreckless again, Kobe in, Melo out
what did the nuggets say???
 02-05-2010, 08:31 PM         #4
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
what did the nuggets say???
talking about they aren't scared or afraid of the Lakers

i heard Ron and Gasol replied already
 8 years ago '05        #5
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
f**k man melo needs to get back already
 8 years ago '05        #6
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
talking about they aren't scared or afraid of the Lakers

i heard Ron and Gasol replied already
this is ur idea of talking wreckless?
idiot
 02-05-2010, 08:34 PM         #7
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jay964 said:
this is ur idea of talking wreckless?
idiot
lmao who said i said that...somebody else said it
 8 years ago '09        #8
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,997 | Props total: 22299 22299
these young laker fans are stupid. can only have a decent sports conversation with the older ones x.x

nuggets dont got my boy melo tonight but, let's see what they do with it
 02-05-2010, 08:41 PM         #9
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
these young laker fans are stupid. can only have a decent sports conversation with the older ones x.x

nuggets dont got my boy melo tonight but, let's see what they do with it
, i hope you are not throwing that s**t at me
 8 years ago '09        #10
space
space
throwing it at whoever felt like taking it?
 8 years ago '05        #11
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
your not even a lakers fan you f**got you said if kobe goes you go

your a nobody geeek

and with that im out!!!!

shots firedddddddddd
 8 years ago '07        #12
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
you kobe stans are acting b**ch made.

all george karl said is he's not afraid of the lakers and he knows how to beat them and what his team needs to do.
 8 years ago '08        #13
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
Nuggets won't even make the Western Conference Finals. They're lucky they even got to step foot on the same court as the Lakers last year.
 8 years ago '09        #14
space
space
 TigerUppercut said:
Nuggets won't even make the Western Conference Finals. They're lucky they even got to step foot on the same court as the Lakers last year.
It's a new season, that's the beauty of sports. And I'm pretty sure the lakers lost in the preseason, and in the regular season to the nuggets.
 02-05-2010, 09:02 PM         #15
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
It's a new season, that's the beauty of sports. And I'm pretty sure the lakers lost in the preseason, and in the regular season to the nuggets.
because a preseason victory and a regular season win without pau means something right? dumbest post of the decade
 8 years ago '09        #16
space
space
 antdog said:
because a preseason victory and a regular season win without pau means something right? dumbest post of the decade
You obviously didn't even watch the game, and your a fan of the team? Smith and Kobe was diving on the floor within minutes like it was game 7 of the damn finals. You are bugging.
 8 years ago '09        #17
space
space
Anyway, sorry for the double post but im not even gonna argue with you. :aloofandbored3: Just gonna wait for the game to start, hopefully I can catch a good chunk of it before I gotta dip. :applause:
 8 years ago '06        #18
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 antdog said:
well then, if the Lakers win tonight, then it won't mean anything since Melo out, Right?
 8 years ago '05        #19
ThaHustla 
space
space
$425 | Props total: 0 0
Nuggets see no reason to fear Lakers

Denver Nuggets coach George Karl believes he owns a recipe the rest of the NBA wishes it had: The Nuggets, Karl thinks, have all the ingredients necessary to beat the Los Angeles Lakers.

Karl won’t reveal too many specifics about what it takes to conquer Kobe Bryant(notes) and the defending champs. But it’s clear the Nuggets aren’t lacking for confidence as the Western Conference’s top two teams prepare to square off for the second time this season on Friday. Not only do the Nuggets think they know how to win against the Lakers, they believe they can beat them regularly.

“We kind of know how to beat them, what we have to do,” Karl said. “We’re learning that better, and I think that’s a positive.”

For years, the Lakers routinely had their way with the Nuggets. That changed in last season’s West finals. After losing the opener by two points, the Nuggets won two of the next three games to even the series. The Lakers won the final two games, but the Nuggets believe they learned a lot from the series. Namely, that they don’t have too much to fear from the champs.

It might simply be brash talk, but the Nuggets don’t seem worried in the least about the mighty Lakers.

“Why should we be? [The championship] was last year,” Carmelo Anthony(notes) said. “They are the same to me. They are the Lakers, I guess.”

Nuggets guard Chauncey Billups(notes) says the Lakers might have actually digressed from last season.

“I don’t know if they’re better,” Billups said. “But they won it all. They don’t have to be better. Nobody was as good as them.

“That’s yet to be seen. I really, really thought Trevor Ariza(notes) was good for that team. I think they miss him.”

Adding to the Nuggets’ confidence was their 105-79 beat-down of the Lakers on Nov. 13 in Denver – a game, albeit, that Los Angeles played without the services of All-Star forward Pau Gasol(notes). The Lakers scored a mere eight points in the third quarter while Bryant was held scoreless in the second half. After the game, Bryant said the Nuggets “beat the hell out of us,” and mentioned that Gasol might not have made a difference.

While the loss was just a blip on the Lakers’ schedule, it was a major confidence boost for Denver.

“It mattered to us,” Karl said. “I don’t think it has a high difference to them as [Lakers coach] Phil [Jackson] would always tell you.”

So what exactly is the recipe to beating the Lakers? Having a quick guard like rookie Ty Lawson(notes), Karl said, helps. So does Kenyon Martin’s(notes) ability to knock down open jump shots from the elbow of the lane.

“I know what we have to do,” Karl said. “I’m not going to totally divulge, but I think we know we can play this type of game and beat them.

“We have a couple ingredients: Kenyon shooting and scoring from the high post. They left him a little free last year. It’s a little different this year, a lot better this year.

“The little point guard, they have a history with. I’m not saying they don’t cover little point guards well. They just don’t like to cover that little point guard from Aaron Brooks(notes) last year to [Tony] Parker in [previous] years. They’ve had struggles. The little point guard is going through their defense. They can’t do much about it.

“It’s all bothersome.”

While the Nuggets don’t give the Lakers much praise, they do admire the champs’ focus – a trait, Chauncey Billups said, that Denver still lacks on some nights.

Denver has played well against many elite opponents this season with wins over the Lakers, San Antonio Spurs, Houston Rockets, Utah Jazz, Orlando Magic and Cleveland Cavaliers. But the Nuggets have also lost to the Los Angeles Clippers, Minnesota Timberwolves, Charlotte Bobcats, Detroit Pistons, Philadelphia 76ers and Sacramento Kings.

“When you talk about the Lakers, you have to play with a serious mindset,” Nuggets center Nene said. “You have to play focused. If you don’t come prepared, they are going to embarrass you. Their team is good. They have a lot of veterans, a lot of good players. They explore all the parts of the court. They go to the bigs. They go to the smalls. They go to Kobe. When they don’t go to Kobe, they have other players that can finish the game who can be the difference in the game.”

Just like in the teams’ first meeting when Gasol didn’t play, the Nuggets and Lakers could have a hard time using Friday as a true measuring stick of where they stand. Anthony expects to miss his seventh straight game and Billups is playing on a sore ankle. Bryant’s own ankle problems also could slow him.

The teams will meet twice more this season: Feb. 28 in Los Angeles and April 8 in Denver. Between now and then, the Nuggets don’t plan to lose their swagger. They think they’re capable of winning a playoff series against the Lakers unless someone convinces them otherwise.

“I’ll take our chances against anybody,” Anthony said.

02-05-2010, 09:32 PM         #20
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rag621 said:
well then, if the Lakers win tonight, then it won't mean anything since Melo out, Right?
duh nicca, what I look like celebrating a win agains a team without they best player. Now if Kobe was out that would be interesting
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now