"Its amazing whats been done for Haiti but its amazing what HASNT been done for New Orleans" - Wayne

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
290 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,495 | Props total: 717 717
thats a f**kin arrogant thing to say...hes a d*ck
 02-05-2010, 10:36 AM         #122
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
America takes all of Haiti's natural resources..Haiti has always had natural resouces..which is why it was a huge slave port back in tha gap

and who else is Wayne talking about?? the world..so u just make blanket statements about deep subjects such as this one..u know exactly who he was talking about..who else would he be talking about?? PPL in the sky didn't give AID to N.O.??

the American public and the world responded to New Orleans quick and showed love to N.O. it was the American government..and the state of Louisiana(government sect of the state) that responded slowly..the world was ready to send help and America blocked off aid to N.O. to certain countries..

the millitary is in Haiti right now blocking aid from other countries..gaurding the airport.. I don't think you ppl will ever get it..

thee504legend i'll be in New Orleans next weekend for tha celebrations poppin off..

So this is the part where I get all mad and say "Meet me by the flag pole at 4 o'clock"?
[pic - click to view]

I play for keeps. I refuse to indulge in middle school beef.
 8 years ago '05        #123
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
 r.burgundy said:

haiti was a huge slave port cause it is close to tha u.s,not cause of great natural resources.they didnt have planes back then.s**t was used mainly as just a colony
Exactly thats why when the slaves took that s**t over france let them have that s**t...it wasnt worth it to do a transatlantic war over...dollars and cents
 8 years ago '07        #124
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 theylikeme05 said:
Exactly thats why when the slaves took that s**t over france let them have that s**t...it wasnt worth it to do a transatlantic war over...dollars and cents
yea.that otha dude is actin like haiti is prime real estate or somethin.
 8 years ago '07        #125
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
 Jimbo said:
This fool took retarded a.ss texting english language to a whole other level... congrats for being a certified dumbass.........
b**ches love textin
 02-05-2010, 11:33 AM         #126
Mr. Oxford 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No one trying to say one is worse, the basis is that Wayne believes some place out of this country is getting better response than a state in his own country.

Regardless f**k Nagin, I cringe when people revoted his a.ss back in he aint doing no good AT ALL
 02-05-2010, 12:22 PM         #127
imjustbeingme86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Atlanta said:
I never said you were wrong

but you're a f**kin hoodrat...and hoodrats only stain the truth

let a woman with a brain speak on it....stick with suckin d*ck please

and for those complainin bout US Aid goin to Haiti like birdchest DMT up there....by law the United States has to aid countries in the western hemisphere that are victims of natural disasters

also what goes on in the United States is nothing compared to what happens in third world countries...there is no unemployment line...no schools....no welfare...no organized gov't

but if ya'll think it's only "aid" they're sendin over there ur dead wrong
just curious. what do you mean by "but if ya'll think it's only "aid" they're sendin over there ur dead wrong?"
 02-05-2010, 12:51 PM         #128
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
your an ignant idiot.poverty is f**kin poverty.aint no damn best and worst.both of them live in extreme conditions.difference is n.o is part of 1 of tha worlds richest nations,while haiti always has an always will be a 3rd world country.usa is spendin money in haiti,iraq,etc etc and leavin its own citizens to rot.
Billions of dollars were given to Katrina aid. The debit cards with the money for them was spent on guns, tats, shoes, and pr0n. AND WE DESTROYED IRAQ
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-05-2010, 12:54 PM         #129
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Billions of dollars were given to Katrina aid. The debit cards with the money for them was spent on guns, tats, shoes, and pr0n. AND WE DESTROYED IRAQ
Posted via Mobile Device
And you become the authority on such matter right? Dont get it twisted, some ppl wasted their money but many, many families needed that to live. No, it doesnt compare to Haiti. We lost about 2k lives they lost more than 200k but do not act s**t wasnt ill here.
 02-05-2010, 12:58 PM         #130
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:
And you become the authority on such matter right? Dont get it twisted, some ppl wasted their money but many, many families needed that to live. No, it doesnt compare to Haiti. We lost about 2k lives they lost more than 200k but do not act s**t wasnt ill here.
Um... its only a well reported fact that some of them were dumbasses who abused the money. Not all though. People are dying in Haiti NOW. Not NO. Haiti.
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-05-2010, 01:02 PM         #131
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Um... its only a well reported fact that some of them were dumbasses who abused the money. Not all though. People are dying in Haiti NOW. Not NO. Haiti.
Posted via Mobile Device
Declaration of the obvious. What's your point?
 02-05-2010, 01:03 PM         #132
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
...and why do we care about New Orleans in 2010?
You should think before you type...
 8 years ago '07        #133
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 Peterparker said:
and the stupidity continues..

I mean damn is public education that bad nowadays..I swear the responses in this thread is a little too much for me to take..and I've seen white b**ches f**k horses on accident for 4 seconds..
lol so you think my response is dumb...thats fine but do you have a reply otha then insulting my intelligence?
 02-05-2010, 01:22 PM         #134
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:
Declaration of the obvious. What's your point?
Lil Wayne needs to STFU about things that are irrelevant to the topic?
 8 years ago '07        #135
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 Peterparker said:
ok THEE w/ two e's 504 legend..real original e-threat..a nice glass of shut tha f**k up.. man sit ya corny a.ss down somewhere u red beans n rice eatin f**k boy

none of tha s**t she said was valid..it just shows her lack of knowledge on this situation

booo hooo the United States didn't respond to New Orleans..but there helping out Haiti.. no you idiot..they f**ked over New Orleans..and there f**king over Haiti..Haitians aint seeing none of that money or aid..wha ppl fail to realize is what the government will be doing with that money..it's not going to help Haitians..and before u say I don't know what i'm talking about..I got fam from tha N.O. that houses are still f**ked over n it's so bad the don't ever plan on going back..they stayin in Texas..tha same thing is and will happen to Haitian ppl.. they will be relocated somewhere else..tha united states will take complete control and use the country to there own benefit..probably turn it into a resort
You my friend slightly belligerent. For what I dont kno but it doesnt work to ur advantage. From the posts that Ive read of urs, u seem very well put together and vaild but ur delivery is def trash.....to say the very least. Umm with that said, I am somewhat abrea$t on the current sitiuation. So I dont see how what I said is not valid. Just like Haiti prolly wont see the money, N.O wont eitha. The 9th ward alone had 9 (+/-) million dollars raised for them alone and last I heard the 9th ward damn sure doesnt look like Rodeo Dr or no Atlantic Station. Clearly if any knows anything about the U.S. other than what is spoon fed to them via media, then topic of the U.S. movng in for their own benefit is no surprise. But I guess u a.ssumed that because I stated an opinion earlier rather than fact, a woman of my caliber prolly knows little to nothing. But ne wayz...timing plays a large part in how people feel about Wanyes comment... Haitis further and hey get help asap ...N.O. is right here and its takes days... like really? :/ yo no sei

BTW even if they dont receive a dime, atleast little aid, (from what i can a.ssume) is making it to Haiti then it was to N.O.

Last edited by MissStush88; 02-05-2010 at 01:31 PM..
 02-05-2010, 01:28 PM         #136
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot has been done for NO.
 02-05-2010, 01:32 PM         #137
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adub123 said:
but haiti's not in america so really why should we care more for haiti in 2010 than we did for new orleans in 2005? s**t doesn't make sense

as stupid as lil wayne may come off at times, hes got a point.
Dumb a.ss, NO received more AID than Haiti.

And yes, some foreign nations have much more significance to America than a single state. Israel for example, means more to America than Wyoming.
 8 years ago '08        #138
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Always good to see an entertainer using their attention and popularity to make an important social comment. Hopefully someone is listening.
 02-05-2010, 01:42 PM         #139
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissStush88 said:
You my friend slightly belligerent. For what I dont kno but it doesnt work to ur advantage. From the posts that Ive read of urs, u seem very well put together and vaild but ur delivery is def trash.....to say the very least. Umm with that said, I am somewhat abrea$t on the current sitiuation. So I dont see how what I said is not valid. Just like Haiti prolly wont see the money, N.O wont eitha. The 9th ward alone had 9 (+/-) million dollars raised for them alone and last I heard the 9th ward damn sure doesnt look like Rodeo Dr or no Atlantic Station. Clearly if any knows anything about the U.S. other than what is spoon fed to them via media, then topic of the U.S. movng in for their own benefit is no surprise. But I guess u a.ssumed that because I stated an opinion earlier rather than fact, a woman of my caliber prolly knows little to nothing. But ne wayz...timing plays a large part in how people feel about Wanyes comment... Haitis further and hey get help asap ...N.O. is right here and its takes days... like really? :/ yo no sei

BTW even if they dont receive a dime, atleast little aid, (from what i can a.ssume) is making it to Haiti then it was to N.O.
I love you
 02-05-2010, 01:46 PM         #140
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
f**k lil wayne and his feelings..hes not the greatest..he just thinks he is..

f**k that have to do with the article?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago