"Its amazing whats been done for Haiti but its amazing what HASNT been done for New Orleans" - Wayne

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
2 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25136 25136
...These n*ggas Still Writing Essays & s**t Up In This Muthafucca Like For Real,Son. Right Or Wrong...Dumb Or Smart,Nobody Gives A f**k

Put Some Pictures With Them Essays & Maybe These n*ggas Might Care
 8 years ago '06        #102
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Jimbo said:
This fool took retarded a.ss texting english language to a whole other level... congrats for being a certified dumbass.........

Phuck u in da @55 wit a 10 ft. pole b!tch @55 white boy. If my comment knocked yo period down dats yo issue.
 02-05-2010, 05:43 AM         #103
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:
Unless you were personally a part of either one of these disasters (either you or family members), I think you can't truly speak about this topic
yup...
 02-05-2010, 08:05 AM         #104
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
...and why do we care about New Orleans in 2010?
 8 years ago '04        #105
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 Ace Tu said:
THE REASON THEY WANT TO AID HAITI IS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BUILD MILITARY BASES THERE. THEY DON'T GIVE A f**k ABOUT HAITI. WHERE DO U THINK ALL THIS MONEY IS GOING??? HAITIANS COULD GIVE A f**k ABOUT A DOLLAR BILL RIGHT NOW. THEY NEED FOOD AND SHELTER. OUR DOLLARS ARENT DOING s**t EXCEPT FOR FUNDING THE AMERICAN GOV'T. AND HAVEN'T YALL HEARD ABOUT HAARP? s**t is real people.
I heard of Haarp, ain't they "supposedly" caused the Tsunami?
 8 years ago '05        #106
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
...and why do we care about New Orleans in 2010?
This this dumb b**ch...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #107
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 Quasi said:
Well, I know what Katrina was like but I can never imagine or guess what it's like to be in Haiti right now. I think it's an a**hole move to say something like that to be honest. . It's too soon to measure what's been done in Haiti, how the money that's been given is being distributed and what progress has been made as far as reconstruction goes. Really, they have to start from scratch.

I think they'd much rather live in a Fema Trailer than a tent and have access to bottle/gallons of water in a container and not have to fetch it with a bucket. Port-au-Prince is literally in ruins and barely nothing was salvaged.

The friends and family that I have/had in New Orleans and Slidell all moved on from their temporary housing to nice homes, are in good health with good jobs or in college.

I don't get how you can cosign this, especially when he said he didn't want Saints to win knowing it would be a great moment for the state, is he trying to win over New Orleans again? well he's need to stop, he's embarrassing the state of Louisiana.

I dont think it was stupid to say. It is amazing what was done for Haiti, the roll over time for all these countries respodnong was amazing but yet it Port Au Prince is 8 hrs (from Georgia) and response (from what we "know") started almost immediately in comparison to the US taking 2-3 days for them to respond to a state within its own country!? So yea it is pretty friggin amazing for wasnt done for N.O. and otha areas affected. By no means am I sayinf that one's struggle is more important than anothers but they are def different. And wrong is wrong ...period.

***And plz dont say something about the country being poor so they need a.ssistance more than the Americans would, because in any situation where helped is evidently needed status, in the heat of the momemt, is out the window. It boils down to other human beings.
 02-05-2010, 08:51 AM         #108
Sick$CM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New Orleans ain't never been the same DIG, we ain't got no 18 billion dollars to rebuild our s**t, half the city still f**ked up there houses that still aint been demolish woah, thats why im out here in Miami cause its real out in the N.O and it be emotional going through the old hoods dig
 8 years ago '04        #109
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
dident they help them out and give a fundraiser for them too.....I know people that are still living off of Katrina money
 02-05-2010, 09:10 AM         #110
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
and the stupidity continues..

I mean damn is public education that bad nowadays..I swear the responses in this thread is a little too much for me to take..and I've seen white b**ches f**k horses on accident for 4 seconds..
All of her points were valid. So Peterparker(wack a.ss name) so how about a nice glass of shut the f**k up?

Last edited by Thee504Legend; 02-05-2010 at 09:12 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #111
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
See even when wayne makes sense the haters still hate. I'm not the biggest wayne fan but he's gotta good point. The thing is haiti had more catastrophic damage, although katrina happened in the same country and the help was slow, I feel that a state in our country should have had the same help that haiti has had.
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-05-2010, 09:17 AM         #112
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would a.ssume responding to an earthquake destroyed environment would be a lot easier then a flooded one. idk how you would even handle that, small boats i guess. while id a.ssume they are just landing helicopters anywhere they want in haiti, you probably wouldnt even want to land on a building in n.o. cause you have no idea if its structurally sound.

either way people in haiti, or tsunami hit areas, or anywhere people get f**ked up out of nowhere, i bet they got little sympathy for people who get week or so advanced warnings and choose to do nothing. ya i know i know, they didnt have money to take first class tickets out of n.o. or something. but thats our mentality, cause i bet the haitians would have walked.
 8 years ago '07        #113
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Explain to me how New Orleans was worse than Haiti. Ever. At any period of time.
your an ignant idiot.poverty is f**kin poverty.aint no damn best and worst.both of them live in extreme conditions.difference is n.o is part of 1 of tha worlds richest nations,while haiti always has an always will be a 3rd world country.usa is spendin money in haiti,iraq,etc etc and leavin its own citizens to rot.
 8 years ago '08        #114
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17246 17246
"Obama don't care about N.O. people"
 02-05-2010, 09:26 AM         #115
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the real issue is how much of those donations actually got to the people
 8 years ago '07        #116
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Peterparker said:
ok THEE w/ two e's 504 legend..real original e-threat..a nice glass of shut tha f**k up.. man sit ya corny a.ss down somewhere u red beans n rice eatin f**k boy

none of tha s**t she said was valid..it just shows her lack of knowledge on this situation

booo hooo the United States didn't respond to New Orleans..but there helping out Haiti.. no you idiot..they f**ked over New Orleans..and there f**king over Haiti..Haitians aint seeing none of that money or aid..wha ppl fail to realize is what the government will be doing with that money..it's not going to help Haitians..and before u say I don't know what i'm talking about..I got fam from tha N.O. that houses are still f**ked over n it's so bad the don't ever plan on going back..they stayin in Texas..tha same thing is and will happen to Haitian ppl.. they will be relocated somewhere else..tha united states will take complete control and use the country to there own benefit..probably turn it into a resort

and how does all that take away from what wayne said?
 02-05-2010, 09:54 AM         #117
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
cuz he thinks that the United States is helping Haiti..what part of that s**t don't you or anybody else understand?? America is not helping Haiti..they don't GIVE A f**k ABOUT HAITI

IF THEY GAVE A f**k ABOUT HAITI...WHY IS HAITI A 3RD WORLD f**kIN COUNTRY AND IT'S ONLY 2 HOURS AWAY FROM MIAMI VIA AIRPLANE??? They let them mothaf**kas rot and waited for a oppurtunity to fully take over Haiti..

the response to N.O. from the government is the same as Haiti..Bush was in charge of the show..so why would Obama appoint Bush to be ahead of aid to Haiti??

America is one of the reasons Haiti is a big a.ss slum..so how is America helping Haiti? there helping themselves..not the people

You sound so tough over the internet
 8 years ago '07        #118
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Peterparker said:
cuz he thinks that the United States is helping Haiti..what part of that s**t don't you or anybody else understand?? America is not helping Haiti..they don't GIVE A f**k ABOUT HAITI

IF THEY GAVE A f**k ABOUT HAITI...WHY IS HAITI A 3RD WORLD f**kIN COUNTRY AND IT'S ONLY 2 HOURS AWAY FROM MIAMI VIA AIRPLANE??? They let them mothaf**kas rot and waited for a oppurtunity to fully take over Haiti..

the response to N.O. from the government is the same as Haiti..Bush was in charge of the show..so why would Obama appoint Bush to be ahead of aid to Haiti??

America is one of the reasons Haiti is a big a.ss slum..so how is America helping Haiti? there helping themselves..not the people
i didnt see anywhere in his satement he say s**t about tha u.s.

haiti is a s**thole for alotta reasons.they r tha 1st country to kick tha white man out,but really,like most 3rd world island countrys,they just aint got no real useful natural resource.nobody else has an incentive to help them,an "tha man" is a grudge holdin muhf**ka.

point lil weezy was makin is that,haiti got love instantly,despite tha fact that they been needin aid,while n.o was left to rot for a good week or so,and is still f**ked up.he didnt single anybody out wit his comment.he just commented on tha situation
 8 years ago '06        #119
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
I think the reason haiti received more attention is b.c everyone knows their governent doesn't care so everyone else chipped into help. In the u.s we expected our gov't to step in. Just didn't right away and the whole texting money thing helped a lot idk if they had that for katrina and if they did it wasn't as popular
 8 years ago '07        #120
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Peterparker said:
America takes all of Haiti's natural resources..Haiti has always had natural resouces..which is why it was a huge slave port back in tha gap

and who else is Wayne talking about?? the world..so u just make blanket statements about deep subjects such as this one..u know exactly who he was talking about..who else would he be talking about?? PPL in the sky didn't give AID to N.O.??

the American public and the world responded to New Orleans quick and showed love to N.O. it was the American government..and the state of Louisiana(government sect of the state) that responded slowly..the world was ready to send help and America blocked off aid to N.O. to certain countries..

the millitary is in Haiti right now blocking aid from other countries..gaurding the airport.. I don't think you ppl will ever get it..

thee504legend i'll be in New Orleans next weekend for tha celebrations poppin off..
he wasnt talkin about u.s in general.he was talkin about tha support as a whole.these muhf**kas is doin a "we are the world" remake lol.some s**t is just plain overboard.

haiti was a huge slave port cause it is close to tha u.s,not cause of great natural resources.they didnt have planes back then.s**t was used mainly as just a colony
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
350 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy