"Its amazing whats been done for Haiti but its amazing what HASNT been done for New Orleans" - Wayne

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Im waiting for Galaxy to say that he believes Wayne has a future career in politics now because of the comment n maybe one day even run for Pres...
 02-04-2010, 10:29 PM         #82
Exhibit BX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
This is slightly more important than a poster on an internet forum you silly f*g ^^^
agree..whether you a wayne stan or not..weezy point is valid :smokin:
 02-04-2010, 10:30 PM         #83
Exhibit BX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
...and why do we care about New Orleans in 2010?
the same reason we care about Sudan or Africa in general or The Gaza Strip in 2010? wtf
 8 years ago '08        #84
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0
i agree 100% they can't even help they own out but soon as somebody else need help outside the usa they rush to there aid...f**k the usa they leave our a.ss to stand on our own two feet that's why i do wtf i wanna do
 8 years ago '06        #85
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
Wayne has a point
 8 years ago '04        #86
youngskeptik 
space
space
$388 | Props total: 1 1
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
...and why do we care about New Orleans in 2010?

^^ this is a shame

i forgive you for not understanding how the hurricane REALLY impacted the people down there, but understand people lost everything they owned, their families, and their lives. No one expects you to have any desire to educate yourself on the subject but thats no excuse for you not to have a little CLASS and show RESPECT to the people who lost their loved ones and their lives.

ignorance is f**king disgusting
 02-04-2010, 10:54 PM         #87
Mr. Oxford 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could be f**ked up and say Haiti was a s**thole before a fukking earthquake but Im gonna stop cuz my opinions on Haiti aitn needed
 8 years ago '06        #88
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
he's speaking the truth, they was quick to hop on this Haiti relief but took weeks to help New Orleans.
 8 years ago '09        #89
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 slimgangsta18 said:
Nobody not saying it was Worst! people saying they did for more for haiti than their own. America chose to help them, which was good but seems like america the only ones helping.
well seeing as though america played the biggest part in fukcing up haiti in the 1st place...
they HAVE AN OBLIGATION to help rebuild it.
america has been using haiti for a long a.ss time now, meddling in their politics & what not, read up a lil on it, i live in the caribbean, that's common knowledge around these parts.
 8 years ago '09        #90
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 Mr. Oxford said:
Same could be said for Haiti no? Unlike New Orleans who actually contribues MONEY to this country what does Haiti do? Grains?
well america booted aristide when he tried raising the minimum wage over there cause @ the time haiti was the 3rd largest supplier of finished goods to america.
america has been holding down haiti for a long a.ss time... it's no secret.
they armed the rebels down there.
the same guns they're now using to trade for drugs with other countries.

some of u are really ignorant to the situation, yet u spew the most shiit.

Last edited by 5_star_smitty; 02-04-2010 at 11:03 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #91
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 *c.o.a.* said:
he's speaking the truth, they was quick to hop on this Haiti relief but took weeks to help New Orleans.
Big difference. Bush........Obama
 02-04-2010, 11:59 PM         #92
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear people in this country got s**t for memory.

First... Katrina got the same help, attention and support by the American people, media and the outside world like the victims of Haiti. When Katrina happen.... millions of Americans (included myself) donated money or did charity events in order to help the people in N.O. and in addition to that, a lot of countries came out in immediate support to help us out. From Middle eastern nations to even Mexico sending soldiers to help out the victims of this disaster, the world came out and tried to support us. But... in 2005 if some of us still remember, a certain big ear doofus by the name of George W. Bush was in power and rejected all of the offers of help by other nations because he said we didn't need the help from the outside and we had that s**t under control. (To some of us that know a little thing about history... Remember how the media clown Bush for his "You doing a great job Brownie" comment). That same administration handle the funds and deployment of help to the Katrina victims... but miserably failed because special ed Bush appointed an Arabian Horse trainer by the name of Michael Brown to run FEMA and completely did a s**t for a job in N.O. The man was getting literally yell at and disrespect on every cable news or network news outlet because of his incompetence and Katrina open the eyes to the American public of the severe mistake they made by electing a.ss clown Bush for a second term (the man became hated by everyone in each side of the fence).

"Katrina did not get the same notice as Haiti". HORSE TO THE SECOND POWER OF s**t!!!! An actress by the name of Sandra Bullock along with many other celebrities donated millions to help this victims. John Travolta flew his personal plane to help Katrina victims in the coast, Sean Penn was in N.O. pulling people out of houses and Senior Bush and Clinton came out in a commercial with their own private charity (a la Bush jr/Clinton for Haiti) that was airing in every station asking Americans to support Katrina victims. And by the way.... Do some of you remember where this famous Kanye West statement was made "And George Bush Don't Care about Black People"... I'll give some of you a guess... Mike Myers was standing right next to him when he said that and Chris Tucker turn extra black, confused and clueless when he heard those statements made by Kanye.... Where did this statement was made???? But from what I remember... just like Haiti victims had a multi network and cable raise fund by major hollywood stars.... so did KATRINA VICTIMS!!! Yeah, that's where that statement came about.

Point being is... Katrina was not ignored by America, or the world or the media... THE GOVERNMENT OF THAT TIME TURN THEIR BACKS TO THAT REGION. Let's not forget that for 8 years... our country was run by a f**king clown that climb trees and play on the dirt. Let's not forget that Bush president of our country at that time thought India was an arab country or can't pronounce a simple word as nuclear. His administration not only mishandle billions of dollars in private companies... but got caught in multiple scandals of taking money away fromt the people of N.O. and rewarded this same companies contracts to kick people out of their properties, rebuild them and sell those same properties for a higher price. But... at least Katrina victims live in the richest country in the world and therefore... they got handed money to start over their lives or move to a complete different city (ask someone that lives in Houston or Atlanta as to how Katrina has affected their influx of population). Therefore... this people survive, overcame, rebuild, move on and now have successfully started over.

The people in Haiti????

Let's see... before this earthquake they were the worst country in our hemisphere and now that this earthquake took place... for the next 20 or 40 years they will be keeping that title. To add wood to the fire... they got one of the most corrupted governments in our side of the world... which means this people won't see a dime at all. What's f**k up??? two years ago they got hit by several tropical depressions which again devastated the country and before that... they had a bloody coup against their president. Oh yeah... I guess N.O. had it that bad before Katrina too. The infrastructure is gone and 100,000 to almost 200,000 are dead (Katrina's total was about 2,500 including people that were never found).

What's f**k up??? That even today people are dying of broken legs or arms because the country is so under-develop, that they don't even have enough medicines to treat something as simple as this scenario. In addion, there is no welfare which means no one will give you a place to stay or check to cash or another modern city to go or the government will a.ssist (definitely not the government). So when the media and everyone in the world stops paying attention to Haiti... Haiti will be even worse and more f**k up that it ever was. If people think New Orleans look bad after all this years Katrina... imagine Port Au Prince being the s**thole or toilet of the face of the earth. At the end... that is a f**k up reality that a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY LIKE HAITI WILL HAVE TO FACE.... BECAUSE REMEMBER, HAITI IS NOT PART OF THE US, SO BELIEVE ME... THEY WON'T BE AS LUCKY OR EVER CLOSE TO IN THEIR LIFETIME AS A KATRINA VICTIM.

Point being????

Weezy is a f**king moron that needs to shut the f**k up and stop doing drugs and stop tonguing Baby. This a**hole not only has not contributed a dime to his city... he fled and never came back. Just like Bush... he turn his back on his own city, people, and roots, therefore he needs to shut the f**k up, because he also doesn't know s**t about Haiti and how the world actually works.

Lame a.ss n*gga needs to put an aids infected d*ck down his throat... but going to prison... he'll have a blast.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 02-05-2010 at 12:09 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #93
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25076 25076
^^^
Gotdamn n*gga....You That Damn Mad? Knowing Damn Well n*ggas Aint Finna Read All That
 8 years ago '05        #94
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
 Fresh Whyte said:
^^^
Gotdamn n*gga....You That Damn Mad? Knowing Damn Well n*ggas Aint Finna Read All That
 8 years ago '05        #96
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
point blank wayne aint lyin....
 8 years ago '04        #97
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
THE REASON THEY WANT TO AID HAITI IS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BUILD MILITARY BASES THERE. THEY DON'T GIVE A f**k ABOUT HAITI. WHERE DO U THINK ALL THIS MONEY IS GOING??? HAITIANS COULD GIVE A f**k ABOUT A DOLLAR BILL RIGHT NOW. THEY NEED FOOD AND SHELTER. OUR DOLLARS ARENT DOING s**t EXCEPT FOR FUNDING THE AMERICAN GOV'T. AND HAVEN'T YALL HEARD ABOUT HAARP? s**t is real people.
 8 years ago '06        #98
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Fresh Whyte said:
....I Thought You Was White?

I think beaucoup of these pretend'n @55 phuckas r white
 02-05-2010, 02:32 AM         #99
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space