"Its amazing whats been done for Haiti but its amazing what HASNT been done for New Orleans" - Wayne

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2015 2015
Total Posts: 4,013
Posts Per Day: 66.07
 02-04-2010, 06:45 PM         #22
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...and why do we care about New Orleans in 2010?
 02-04-2010, 06:46 PM         #23
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best thing to come out of Wayne's mouth in awhile :applause:
 8 years ago '07        #24
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
clearly.....galaxy lost
 8 years ago '05        #25
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25143 25143
...Already A Thread

/Merge
 02-04-2010, 06:47 PM         #26
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
 8 years ago '04        #27
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 1919 1919
 BrownBag said:
who the f**k propz this n*gga galaxy.......seriously.......
I've thought the exact same thing.
 02-04-2010, 07:02 PM         #28
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TVee said:
The point is you're talking out of your a.ss. New Orleans is not in ruins. I was just in New Orleans about 2 months ago. I had a great time. It's not all the way back but its not in ruins.
I meant parts, i saw a new documentry not more than a few weeks ago that showed parts still wrecked that hadn't been rebuilt.
 8 years ago '09        #29
MPipes101 44 heat pts44
space
space
$3,887 | Props total: 1100 1100
Go to those certain areas not only new orleans but all the bottom of the map.
They show certain areas just mainly the mostly travel spots and im from the
boot and travel the bottom of louisiana a lot working in the oil and gas industry.
 8 years ago '10        #30
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
i agree with weezy
 02-04-2010, 07:21 PM         #31
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, I know what Katrina was like but I can never imagine or guess what it's like to be in Haiti right now. I think it's an a**hole move to say something like that to be honest. . It's too soon to measure what's been done in Haiti, how the money that's been given is being distributed and what progress has been made as far as reconstruction goes. Really, they have to start from scratch.

I think they'd much rather live in a Fema Trailer than a tent and have access to bottle/gallons of water in a container and not have to fetch it with a bucket. Port-au-Prince is literally in ruins and barely nothing was salvaged.

The friends and family that I have/had in New Orleans and Slidell all moved on from their temporary housing to nice homes, are in good health with good jobs or in college.

I don't get how you can cosign this, especially when he said he didn't want Saints to win knowing it would be a great moment for the state, is he trying to win over New Orleans again? well he's need to stop, he's embarrassing the state of Louisiana.
 8 years ago '05        #32
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 Supa Mario 910 said:
^^^^^
You're a dumbass.

Regarding Wayne's comment, I do agree with him, but this n*gga said he didn't care about Katrina until he found out one of his peoples died and then he knew s**t was real. So basically, that n*gga didn't care about N.O. like that either. So in closing, he should probably shut the f**k up.
I seen this response posted up

f**k YOU LIL WAYNE!!!

LIL Wayne DOES NOT give a s**t about new orleans but always find away to mention us in a song or an interview. There are arrtist that have done more s**t for this city than he have and hes FROM HERE. He donated his money and got the f**k. So my question to you lil Wayne is WHAT THE f**k HAVE YOU DONE FOR YOUR CITY SINCE hurricane katrina [2005]? b**ch you dont even live here HOLLYWOOD a.ss n*gga…. Hollygrove dont even respect your a.ss no more…

That n*gga full of s**t with this ignorant a.ss statement. you shouldnt even b mentioning haiti and hollygrove in the same sentence. especially since we had OPPOSITE presidents during these disasters..

LOCK THIS n*gga UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!
 02-04-2010, 08:12 PM         #33
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
^^^^^
You're a dumbass.

Regarding Wayne's comment, I do agree with him, but this n*gga said he didn't care about Katrina until he found out one of his peoples died and then he knew s**t was real. So basically, that n*gga didn't care about N.O. like that either. So in closing, he should probably shut the f**k up.
Just sayin'. If you think New Orleans today is worse than Haiti today (or ever) then..yeah. You need to watch the news.
 8 years ago '04        #34
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
I normally dont get involved in the petty sh*t on BX.....but muthaf*ck you hoe. The news could never truly show what the hell n*ggaz went thru down here. I agree Haiti is bad but we had it a lil rough too. But we rebuilt and put it pass us and hopefully they'll recover as well.

Last edited by iMaGrOWNassMAN!; 02-04-2010 at 08:16 PM..
 02-04-2010, 08:17 PM         #35
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
=iMaGrOWNassMAN!;15335002][SIZE="7"]I normally dont get involved in the petty sh*t on BX.....but muthaf*ck you hoe.The news could never truly show what the hell n*ggaz went thru down here. I agree Haiti is bad but we had it a lil rough too. But we rebuilt and put it pass us and hopefully they'll recover as well.

Last edited by tmitch19; 02-04-2010 at 08:18 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #36
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,968 | Props total: 11816 11816
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Just sayin'. If you think New Orleans today is worse than Haiti today (or ever) then..yeah. You need to watch the news.
but haiti's not in america so really why should we care more for haiti in 2010 than we did for new orleans in 2005? s**t doesn't make sense

as stupid as lil wayne may come off at times, hes got a point.
 02-04-2010, 08:24 PM         #37
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
I normally dont get involved in the petty sh*t on BX.....but muthaf*ck you hoe. The news could never truly show what the hell n*ggaz went thru down here. I agree Haiti is bad but we had it a lil rough too. But we rebuilt and put it pass us and hopefully they'll recover as well.

BAD? Really. BAD?

How about hell? && that's BEFORE the earthquake.
 02-04-2010, 08:26 PM         #38
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adub123 said:
but haiti's not in america so really why should we care more for haiti in 2010 than we did for new orleans in 2005? s**t doesn't make sense

as stupid as lil wayne may come off at times, hes got a point.
How does it hurt New Orleans by helping Haiti?
 8 years ago '07        #39
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Unless you were personally a part of either one of these disasters (either you or family members), I think you can't truly speak about this topic
 8 years ago '06        #40
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
Wayne needs to calm down New Orleans can get back to where it use to be years to come but Haiti has never been s**t sadly to say I think it will never will be s**t and not even come a breathe close to what New Orleans ever was or is now. Not saying that N.O. people didn't have it bad its just we have more opportunities to come from nothing to something than them. We only helping its not like we rebuilding Haiti the government won't help rebuild N.O. completely.

Last edited by marcusaka50; 02-04-2010 at 08:38 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago