Any1 used that Tradedi.com? ^^^^

most viewed right now
 115
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #21
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$402 | Props total: 2 2
 JMayle said:
I'll vouch that fakes are by far inferior to authentic kicks. They do tear, bust, rip, and crack easily. They pretty much self-destruct in about the time span of a month.

I'd bet that you're reppin' these "variants" so hard because you're gettin' something out of it. Otherwise there'd be no reason furhur trying to defend your case, especially amongst serioues collectors of the real things you're sneaker manufacturers are trying to copy.


-J Mayle
all im saying is you dont know which one is real you just a.ssume they are cuz you paid 500. news flash pepole the only ones with the real ones are the pro players the rest are varients. im not getting anything just want yall to start thinking about this s**t they got you so obsessed over they made for a few dollars if that much
 8 years ago '04        #22
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$402 | Props total: 2 2
 daliff89 said:


@ me being a dumbass for not dropping $100+ on every pair i got

nobody is arguing against more affordable shoes........s**t, if all you can afford is Starburys or Proteges i'm not going to clown on you because you're not being fake.....

but if i see somebody in varients, i'm busting them out for intimidating a style they apparently can't afford

as far as quality control goes, i've not been there, but every company that manufactures anything has quality control because they're concerned with customer satisfaction and return customers......

as far as Nike shutting people down, it happens when they catch people......you didn't read about that dude with the shipping magazine full of Forces getting hit with a HUGE lawsuit for copyright infringement? something like $300 a shoe and s**t, not pair, PER SHOE

and i highly doubt you own a home, but mine is far from being foreclosed on.......actually, once i get my first time home buyer credit in and turn the excess from my loan in on itself, i'll only owe $15,000 on it
i own 3 houses. when i say own that means i dont owe any motherf**king body its mine theres a diffrence son. i rent 2 of them and everytime some motherf**ker cant pay the rent when they come talk to me they have 100 shoes on. its bulls**t!!!!! grow up watch the news these motherf**kers pulling the wool over yo eyes son. and as far as any company has quality control because they're concerned with customer satisfaction and return customers...... yeah they got a dept for it but they dont really give a s**t once they get your money. just look at toyota hid that s**t forever then got caught and hid some mo s**t. and 15000 owe son if something happens you f**ked. i own my s**t. im liquid youve prob never been liquid so that might have gone over your head.
owe 15 stacks and collecting shoes should be paying off yo house dumbass
 8 years ago '08        #23
KillaKal 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,899 | Props total: 3 3
yo this is sad. who the f**k rocks fake s**t smh.
 8 years ago '08        #24
KillaKal 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,899 | Props total: 3 3
 droopy5631 said:
i own 3 houses. when i say own that means i dont owe any motherf**king body its mine theres a diffrence son. i rent 2 of them and everytime some motherf**ker cant pay the rent when they come talk to me they have 100 shoes on. its bulls**t!!!!! grow up watch the news these motherf**kers pulling the wool over yo eyes son. and as far as any company has quality control because they're concerned with customer satisfaction and return customers...... yeah they got a dept for it but they dont really give a s**t once they get your money. just look at toyota hid that s**t forever then got caught and hid some mo s**t. and 15000 owe son if something happens you f**ked. i own my s**t. im liquid youve prob never been liquid so that might have gone over your head.
owe 15 stacks and collecting shoes should be paying off yo house dumbass
yo own 3 houses. bought with hard earned cash. it sounds like you know the value of a dollar. but then here you are condoning fake sneakers... man you have some backwards logic. you buying fake kicks cause they are cheap and you don't believe in wasting 100+ on real kicks. why not buy real kicks like vans or converse. s**t you can even get some dope nikes on clearance. I bought several blazers for like 50 on the clearance nike shop... you sound so stupid man some one ban this n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #25
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$402 | Props total: 2 2
 KillaKal said:
yo own 3 houses. bought with hard earned cash. it sounds like you know the value of a dollar. but then here you are condoning fake sneakers... man you have some backwards logic. you buying fake kicks cause they are cheap and you don't believe in wasting 100+ on real kicks. why not buy real kicks like vans or converse. s**t you can even get some dope nikes on clearance. I bought several blazers for like 50 on the clearance nike shop... you sound so stupid man some one ban this n*gga
i dont buy any all im saying is who f**king cares. you dont know weather anything you buy is varient or real anymore. you just a.ssume. you cant tell me any sign that a shoe is fake like you just walk up to people and say "hey nice kicks let me check the inside". all this they fall apart bulls**t is crazy all shoes fall apart eventully. i can tell you how i know i bought my little bro some spacejamz at footlocker or somewhere he loved them then i bought some from some china site for 40 bucks just to see if all this s**t bout these sites were true set them right beside each other and they were EXACTLY THE SAME everything from jordan symbol the bottom had the jordan symbol under the sole and everything.
then i justat nike for f**king these kids into believing it that s**t they shoveled
 8 years ago '04        #26
hardcopyhc 
space
avatar space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
pointless. why even ask if you don't care? Why try to justify buying fakes? If you prefer to spend 35 over 100 or vice versa fine with me. I don't see a point in buying fakes and that's my opinion.
 8 years ago '05        #27
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 droopy5631 said:
i own 3 houses. when i say own that means i dont owe any motherf**king body its mine theres a diffrence son. i rent 2 of them and everytime some motherf**ker cant pay the rent when they come talk to me they have 100 shoes on. its bulls**t!!!!! grow up watch the news these motherf**kers pulling the wool over yo eyes son. and as far as any company has quality control because they're concerned with customer satisfaction and return customers...... yeah they got a dept for it but they dont really give a s**t once they get your money. just look at toyota hid that s**t forever then got caught and hid some mo s**t. and 15000 owe son if something happens you f**ked. i own my s**t. im liquid youve prob never been liquid so that might have gone over your head.
owe 15 stacks and collecting shoes should be paying off yo house dumbass
i'll owe $15,000 on the loan son, not on the house

the house is bought, when i say own that means i don't owe any motherf**king body it's the same thing son

all that happens if i default on my loan is i lose my 69 Camaro that i bought (with my own money i earned through grade/junior/high school), my house stays.

see, you think you're talking to one of those irresponsible f**ks that goes and blows his whole check on sneakers, i'm not that dude........i only spent $100+ on one pair of shoes since i bought this house, i've not missed a payment on anything yet, and i won't miss one because i'm not an idiot with my money

now, that's not to say that i can't afford the $100 sneakers........i've got to have about $1,000 coming in every month, i'm in sales and i'm guaranteed 38 hours each week at my job.......after taxes, with those hours, i'm guaranteed $1,500 a month if i don't sell a single dime.......realistically, i've been able to use one check to pay my bills, use the rest of it to do things i want (like going out, buying clothes, buying shoes, etc.) and then put my other one in savings

and you're saying that the shoe companies don't care about you once they get your money, and that is partly true, but you're a retard if you don't think they want to create return customers..........say there's 1 million people in Nike's market and they charge $100 for each pair........if they make s**tty shoes and have zero return customers, the most money they'll make is $100 million, and that's if nobody tells their friend how s**tty the Nikes were........but if they make a good product that costs $100 a piece and create only 200,000 return customers (that's 20% of the customers) and those customers buy an average of 10 shoes over their lifetime (which is realistic), they will of made $200 million (which is twice the money)

the point is, you're trying to down somebody who CAN afford these $100 sneakers by a.ssuming that people here CAN'T afford those $100 sneakers, then condoning the fake a.ss dudes who are ACTING like they CAN afford those $100 sneakers

you're talking to people who have the money to buy these, then telling us we don't have the money to buy these, and trying to make fun of us for 'being broke' or 'living with mommy'
 8 years ago '06        #28
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,910 | Props total: 209 209
Damn where you live that you can survive on 1500 a month? That's not even a mortgage payment here in nyc
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #29
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$402 | Props total: 2 2
 daliff89 said:


i'll owe $15,000 on the loan son, not on the house

the house is bought, when i say own that means i don't owe any motherf**king body it's the same thing son

all that happens if i default on my loan is i lose my 69 Camaro that i bought (with my own money i earned through grade/junior/high school), my house stays.

see, you think you're talking to one of those irresponsible f**ks that goes and blows his whole check on sneakers, i'm not that dude........i only spent $100+ on one pair of shoes since i bought this house, i've not missed a payment on anything yet, and i won't miss one because i'm not an idiot with my money

now, that's not to say that i can't afford the $100 sneakers........i've got to have about $1,000 coming in every month, i'm in sales and i'm guaranteed 38 hours each week at my job.......after taxes, with those hours, i'm guaranteed $1,500 a month if i don't sell a single dime.......realistically, i've been able to use one check to pay my bills, use the rest of it to do things i want (like going out, buying clothes, buying shoes, etc.) and then put my other one in savings

and you're saying that the shoe companies don't care about you once they get your money, and that is partly true, but you're a retard if you don't think they want to create return customers..........say there's 1 million people in Nike's market and they charge $100 for each pair........if they make s**tty shoes and have zero return customers, the most money they'll make is $100 million, and that's if nobody tells their friend how s**tty the Nikes were........but if they make a good product that costs $100 a piece and create only 200,000 return customers (that's 20% of the customers) and those customers buy an average of 10 shoes over their lifetime (which is realistic), they will of made $200 million (which is twice the money)

the point is, you're trying to down somebody who CAN afford these $100 sneakers by a.ssuming that people here CAN'T afford those $100 sneakers, then condoning the fake a.ss dudes who are ACTING like they CAN afford those $100 sneakers

you're talking to people who have the money to buy these, then telling us we don't have the money to buy these, and trying to make fun of us for 'being broke' or 'living with mommy'
1500/month....................... get a real job you must be selling kirbys or some s**t
 8 years ago '05        #30
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
danm you really can't read can you?

no wonder you couldn't tell the difference between the real and fake Space Jams you bought, your eyesight must be terrible
 02-26-2010, 07:23 PM         #31
JMayle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 droopy5631 said:
all im saying is you dont know which one is real you just a.ssume they are cuz you paid 500. news flash pepole the only ones with the real ones are the pro players the rest are varients. im not getting anything just want yall to start thinking about this s**t they got you so obsessed over they made for a few dollars if that much

That's not true. I know for a fact authentic kicks last ALOT longer than fakes, I've bought a couple pairs of fakes in the past. Yes, I knew they were fakes, but at that point, I didn't understand what was so bad. Beyond the fact that they're fake, not real, not legit, they're s**tty quality. You can't tell me that fakes are equal to authentics. Whether the authentics are built the same way as the pro player kicks, which I believe they are, or not, they're still better than knock-offs.
 8 years ago '05        #32
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i live in WV

you can live on minimum wage here if you don't get stupid with your money
 8 years ago '07        #33
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
LMAO @ this thread
 8 years ago '08        #34
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
yeah, i copped 3 pairs of nike shox from them. the package came in 5-6 days. I dont really have a complaint because i knew what i was getting into. The only thing is that the shoes came in a f**ked up box but thats it....they still holding up and still look good. I'd rather pay $36 and get 3 pair for some Nike shox then pay $120 for 1 pair at footlocker for the same quality and same exact shoe....plus they're made by the same f**kin people/sweatshops...

and if you dont like it....f**k you!


Last edited by supervillain; 05-26-2010 at 11:43 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy