Any1 used that Tradedi.com? ^^^^

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-03-2010, 08:30 PM         #1
5715 pageviews
34 comments

azzat1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any1 used that Tradedi.com? ^^^^

the trainers are rediculously cheap, anyone had any luck with them?
im in the u.k, any feedback appreciated..image

34 comments for "Any1 used that Tradedi.com? ^^^^"

8 years ago '05        #2
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i've said it before and i'll say it again

why do you people pick the most obviously fake sites to ask if they're real or not?

i mean jesus, if you see a shoe that retails for $150 selling on the site for $35, it's not real
 8 years ago '06        #3
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 daliff89 said:

why do you people pick the most obviously fake sites to ask if they're real or not?

i mean jesus, if you see a shoe that retails for $150 selling on the site for $35, it's not real
Grapes for 33$ & s**t
 02-04-2010, 07:59 AM         #4
azzat1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeaaa...., i mean....why would i trust a google advertised company....that is advertised on my favourite forum......how absolutely feckin ridiculous of me!!!!

you obviously havnt used the site therefore ur opinion is not what i wanted or value......
anyone with anything positive or useful to contribute would be much appreciated..

you two are idiots who are never gona get a bargain because ur too arrogant. period. i was sceptical yes, but to dismiss it as 'blatantly fake' without every using them.. is just dumb!!
 8 years ago '05        #5
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
It makes no sense to sell a scarce, popular item that cheap if it is authentic.

And I can get an ad on google selling the fountain of youth formula, its called Google Adwords. Just because its a sponsored link doesn't make it special. Anyone can buy one.
 8 years ago '06        #6
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 azzat1 said:
yeaaa...., i mean....why would i trust a google advertised company....that is advertised on my favourite forum......how absolutely feckin ridiculous of me!!!!

you obviously havnt used the site therefore ur opinion is not what i wanted or value......
anyone with anything positive or useful to contribute would be much appreciated..

you two are idiots who are never gona get a bargain because ur too arrogant. period. i was sceptical yes, but to dismiss it as 'blatantly fake' without every using them.. is just dumb!!
Those sites CONSTANTLY scam. Some send you fakes, some just take your money & send nothing. If you want some fake Jordans or fake kicks that will tear apart & be uncomfortable as f**k then do you. You shouldnt have to ask for a legit check when all the prices are damn near the same (Cause shoe prices vary, ESPECIALLY Jordans)

LOL@how retarded you are tho. We will never get a bargain? Gotta be realistic, nobody is handing out Jordans at 70% off. Theres a reason that Im not gonna use it, because its an obvious scam site if its based out of an Asian country 98% of the time.
 02-04-2010, 01:31 PM         #7
azzat1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a) do you think it costs $150 to stitch some material and a tick to a sole???
b) do you think sites that take your money and dont send anything bother advertising heavily when there gona be shut down in a matter of months???
c) Uncomfortbale!??! do nike have secret comfy materials unavailable anywhere else in the world??
d) these trainers cost around 1 to make....so therefore it is highly likely some ethiopians are sick to death of nike corporation making 1500% profits on the back of their work, and are whacking them out themselves.

you lot are slaves to the system.... repeat after me: "we must pay $100+ for trainers in order for them to be fashionable/comfyyyyyy"

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ
 8 years ago '05        #8
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
a) of course not, it's called profit
b) yes they do
c) have you ever worn fakes? things with fake Air inserts aren't as comft as ones with real Air inserts
d) then they should start their own company and quit working for Nike

if we're 'slaves to the system' then what are you?

you're saying we're slaves because 'we must pay $100+ for them in order for them to be fashionable/comfy' yet you're over here trying to look EXACTLY like we are

i never understand dudes who buy fakes.......

i don't care if you want to buy less expensive shoes, s**t i'm the type of dude that'll buy a pair of $20 clearance rack sneakers if i like them, but why are you trying to fool people into thinking you dropped mad cash on your sneakers? cause that's the only reason to knowingly buy fake sneakers
 02-04-2010, 05:06 PM         #9
azzat1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crazy mad cash on sneakers, thats me
 8 years ago '04        #10
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$402 | Props total: 2 2
 daliff89 said:

anybody that pays 100+ for shoes is a complete idiot. there all made in asia and china anyway so you can buy for 35 it wont matter. you just stupid enough to pay 100+ you dumb a.ss motherf**ker
at dumb a.ss motherf**ker not doing research on how they make dumb n*ggas pay 100+ for kicks
 02-23-2010, 02:00 PM         #11
Rollin20z  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats so cool about jordans?
 8 years ago '05        #12
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 droopy5631 said:
anybody that pays 100+ for shoes is a complete idiot. there all made in asia and china anyway so you can buy for 35 it wont matter. you just stupid enough to pay 100+ you dumb a.ss motherf**ker
at dumb a.ss motherf**ker not doing research on how they make dumb n*ggas pay 100+ for kicks
you buy you're $35 shoes that look like my $100 shoes

in 4 years when i'm wearing my first pair of $100 shoes and you're on your 4th pair of $35 shoes, we'll see who's got the most for their money
 8 years ago '04        #13
droopy5631 
space
space
space
 daliff89 said:

you buy you're $35 shoes that look like my $100 shoes

in 4 years when i'm wearing my first pair of $100 shoes and you're on your 4th pair of $35 shoes, we'll see who's got the most for their money
ill get the most cuz i can take care of $35 shoes just as good as you can take care of $100 shoes. god your dumber than i thought. what can you do to cheap shoes that you cant do to expensive ones? they make these shoes at the same exact sweat shop you dips**t! you must be in high school or some s**t grow up and get some real responsibilites and youll understand you stupid dumb nike d*ck in my a.ss and mouth motherf**ker
 8 years ago '09        #14
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
^:laughing0:
 8 years ago '06        #15
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
well on the topic it is a fake site my friend tried to buy some stuff from there and they never sent him anything, an ended up not even gettin half his money back, but u never know u could try
 8 years ago '05        #16
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
what can i do in $100 sneakers that you can't in $35 sneakers?

well, if they're 'replica' or 'varients' then i can run and walk in them without the fear of the soles falling off (seen it happen)........i can wear them daily without worrying about the insoles turning to dust and me losing all support (seen it happen)..........i can play sports in them without the toe box ripping open (seen it happen).......and i can walk around knowing that i'm not a poser, someone trying to look like someone who could afford the $100 sneakers.......

for the record, i've got 5 pairs in my line of sight right now that i paid less than $40 for, three of which are a brand other than Nike......i buy shoes that i like, but i buy authentic shoes, ones that go through quality control

regardless of where they're made, 'replicas and varients' don't have anyone overseeing the s**t telling people the shoes aren't good enough quality, all they care about is that they look the same as the s**t they're trying to replicate.....

and @ get some responsibilities

yell at me when you're a homeowner.
 8 years ago '05        #17
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
exactly.

there's nothing wrong with rocking some Chucks or some New Balances, i wore NBs yesterday

it's not about price, it's about not being fake
 8 years ago '04        #18
droopy5631 
space
space
space
 daliff89 said:
what can i do in $100 sneakers that you can't in $35 sneakers?

well, if they're 'replica' or 'varients' then i can run and walk in them without the fear of the soles falling off (seen it happen)........i can wear them daily without worrying about the insoles turning to dust and me losing all support (seen it happen)..........i can play sports in them without the toe box ripping open (seen it happen).......and i can walk around knowing that i'm not a poser, someone trying to look like someone who could afford the $100 sneakers.......

for the record, i've got 5 pairs in my line of sight right now that i paid less than $40 for, three of which are a brand other than Nike......i buy shoes that i like, but i buy authentic shoes, ones that go through quality control

regardless of where they're made, 'replicas and varients' don't have anyone overseeing the s**t telling people the shoes aren't good enough quality, all they care about is that they look the same as the s**t they're trying to replicate.....

and @ get some responsibilities

yell at me when you're a homeowner.
yeah i can do all that with $35 shoes and you proved it just off the ones "in your sights now" dumbass. and do you work at any of these places for the "Quality Control" you say is there? it cost 2 bucks to make the shoe, then they say lets make it super expensive so n*ggas will buy it. dont you think if they were replicas or varients nike would shut it down like any major company does when someone is using their trademark you idiot?
oh i do own a home and reading your logic yours is most likely about to be foreclosed if it isnt already
at this n*gga still trying to justify sucking nike's d*ck
 02-24-2010, 02:56 PM         #19
JMayle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll vouch that fakes are by far inferior to authentic kicks. They do tear, bust, rip, and crack easily. They pretty much self-destruct in about the time span of a month.

I'd bet that you're reppin' these "variants" so hard because you're gettin' something out of it. Otherwise there'd be no reason furhur trying to defend your case, especially amongst serioues collectors of the real things you're sneaker manufacturers are trying to copy.

-J Mayle
 8 years ago '05        #20
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 droopy5631 said:
yeah i can do all that with $35 shoes and you proved it just off the ones "in your sights now" dumbass. and do you work at any of these places for the "Quality Control" you say is there? it cost 2 bucks to make the shoe, then they say lets make it super expensive so n*ggas will buy it. dont you think if they were replicas or varients nike would shut it down like any major company does when someone is using their trademark you idiot?
oh i do own a home and reading your logic yours is most likely about to be foreclosed if it isnt already
at this n*gga still trying to justify sucking nike's d*ck
@ me being a dumbass for not dropping $100+ on every pair i got

nobody is arguing against more affordable shoes........s**t, if all you can afford is Starburys or Proteges i'm not going to clown on you because you're not being fake.....

but if i see somebody in varients, i'm busting them out for intimidating a style they apparently can't afford

as far as quality control goes, i've not been there, but every company that manufactures anything has quality control because they're concerned with customer satisfaction and return customers......

as far as Nike shutting people down, it happens when they catch people......you didn't read about that dude with the shipping magazine full of Forces getting hit with a HUGE lawsuit for copyright infringement? something like $300 a shoe and s**t, not pair, PER SHOE

and i highly doubt you own a home, but mine is far from being foreclosed on.......actually, once i get my first time home buyer credit in and turn the excess from my loan in on itself, i'll only owe $15,000 on it
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now