"C.Carter is jealous I Broke his record He Probably would have more stats if he wasn't on coke!"-T.O

most viewed right now
 199
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 124
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #161
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 regularjoe said:
Lol. Nice try. If you're so knowledgeable, you would have corrected my error, and not the other poster. Instead you're just d*ck riding what he said because you're not smart enough to argue anything else.
i pronounced ur list as awful/a joke from the jump. like i said we'd be here all week if i pointed out how truly retarded u are. the onus is on u to defend urself from EVERYone s**tting on u. if it smells like a rat, it probably is a rat. if u wanna prove to some internet msg board ur not as dumb as we think u are...go for it. but life goes on, don't sweat it :frown:
 8 years ago '04        #162
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12986 12986
 Rico23 said:
u have and been getting roasted ever since i was the first person to question your list the breed of bx losers are the most dynamic, prototypical breed l takers ever....so much heart...so much tenacity....:wow:
Posted via Mobile Device
Just repeating yourself cause you have no arguments.... that's cool. Until I get some actual arguments, and not just s**t talking, I know that I'm right.

Let's see your lists. Put them up. Have a rebuttal. You can't because your lists will be based off Madden attributes. Good luck.
 8 years ago '04        #163
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12986 12986
 SHootar said:
i pronounced ur list as awful/a joke from the jump. like i said we'd be here all week if i pointed out how truly retarded u are. the onus is on u to defend urself from EVERYone s**tting on u. if it smells like a rat, it probably is a rat. if u wanna prove to some internet msg board ur not as dumb as we think u are...go for it. but life goes on, don't sweat it :frown:
All you do is say the same thing over and over.... AFTER saying you're done responding to me. Put up your list. Let's see it.
 8 years ago '06        #164
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 regularjoe said:
All you do is say the same thing over and over.... AFTER saying you're done responding to me. Put up your list. Let's see it.
trust me dawg ur the last person i need co-signing my nfl knowledge. u've proven to be nothing more than a hater already. even bx's GOAT TO hater Ra clowned ur TO hate. like i said...whether u wanna keep ignoring this point or not, i really don't care...its obvious everyone here clowned ur list. the onus is on u to defend it. or keep defending ur point that stats mean nothing, and ur opinion is the only right one, and we're all madden playing, espn following robots who know nothing. whatever gets u sleep dawg. cheers.
 8 years ago '04        #165
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12986 12986
 SHootar said:
trust me dawg ur the last person i need co-signing my nfl knowledge. u've proven to be nothing more than a hater already. even bx's GOAT TO hater Ra clowned ur TO hate. like i said...whether u wanna keep ignoring this point or not, i really don't care...its obvious everyone here clowned ur list. the onus is on u to defend it. or keep defending ur point that stats mean nothing, and ur opinion is the only right one, and we're all madden playing, espn following robots who know nothing. whatever gets u sleep dawg. cheers.
Thanks for proving my point.

And you can miss me with the "I'm gonna try and take the 'high road' because I can't come with a legit answer". You're not fooling anyone with that s**t.
 8 years ago '09        #166
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
Niccas need to leave TO alone
 8 years ago '06        #167
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #168
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 5428 5428
 regularjoe said:
(This is my "haven't sat down and properly thought every single statistic, situation, etc out")

1. Jerry Rice
2. Randy Moss
3. Steve Largent
4. Marvin Harrison
5. Lynn Swann
6. Art Monk
7. Chris Carter
8. Michael Irvin
9. Tim Brown
10. Paul Warfield
11. Don Hutson
12. Hines Ward
13. Willie Gault
14. TO

And for the record....I don't think that TO's isn't good. I just believe he's overrated. Overrated doesn't mean not good, Boxden has a real problem seeing that.
to have randy moss that high on your list and NOT T.O. discredits your entire list. randy's route running has been suspect since he was in the league, plus he doesn't block the edge AT ALL!!!! plus the fact that you have mavin harrision at no.4 is laughable. f**k the "stats", he is a pure product of a GREAT QB. he is not complete like T.O., when have YOU ever seen marvin block a DB on the edge? gtfoh, cut the bulls**t and understand what makes a REAL WR...it's more than "catching" the ball
 8 years ago '04        #169
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12986 12986
 Rico23 said:
u are the one that brought up that list i dont need to prove s**t to u nor have i been "another s**t talker" in this whole thread...you're just mad that i exposed u and are making trivial attempts at firing back at those who made u look like a grade a tard....so no sir, u have to prove something to me and the others.....



and its funny because yesterday when i first called u out, u said that the "reason" your list was so s**tty supposedly was because u have "3 jobs, school full time, and take care of your parents" yet u were up in the wee early morning hours going back and forth with others and have continued again today with the same routine:confused12: if u keep up you're gonna have 0 jobs, no money, and your parents will be taking care because of your poor "time management"....

good day sir

and for the upteenth time
I made a list because I was asked to. You didn't "expose" s**t. The only thing exposed, was I made 1 error in my list. I thanked the person who corrected my error. And yet... AGAIN, all you're doing is blabbing. "Grade a tard", "exposing you".... once again, your posts aren't s**t but jibber jabber.

And how is it funny? Supposedly? That is my life. I don't give a f**k about your thoughts concerning it. I have Friday afternoons open. The "wee early morning" is when I have "free" time as well. Save your 2 cents about my life.


Last edited by regularjoe; 02-05-2010 at 10:30 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #170
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12986 12986
 Young Professa said:
to have randy moss that high on your list and NOT T.O. discredits your entire list. randy's route running has been suspect since he was in the league, plus he doesn't block the edge AT ALL!!!! plus the fact that you have mavin harrision at no.4 is laughable. f**k the "stats", he is a pure product of a GREAT QB. he is not complete like T.O., when have YOU ever seen marvin block a DB on the edge? gtfoh, cut the bulls**t and understand what makes a REAL WR...it's more than "catching" the ball
Again.... read the first line. I listed receivers, I did not mean to portray them as an order. However, I do appreciate the fact you have some arguments behind what you're saying. Almost every great receiver is the product of a good/great QB. (although I'm sure there are some exceptions). TO had great QBs throwing to him.

In my book, TO doesn't have great hands. Also, every where he's been... it's not like he was the only option. It's not as if every situation he was in, was like the Bears, where there aren't s**t for receivers. His numbers are great, but numbers don't tell the whole story of a player. I think is demeanor will hold him back from being a first ballot HOF'er.


Last edited by regularjoe; 02-05-2010 at 10:32 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #171
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12986 12986
 Rico23 said:
reading comprehension defintely isnt your friend because for the 4th time everything i said went over your head, but you're so stubborn that even if i do point it out, u will ignore it and continue to act the way u are now...so there isnt really much to say.....so continue to spend your "free friday nights" trying to discredit me and the countless other who simply disagree with your list after EVERY SINGLE POST a person makes who doesnt agree with u.....yourhead is soooo far up your a.ss that u cant see the bigger picture....and u say that u have so little time to discuss these things yet i GUARANTEE that u will be responding to my posts and others all weekend for as long as it takes for u to give your worthless rebuttals out in the open i dont get u at all and obviously u cant be reasoned with....u numbered the receivers in chronoloical order starting from 1 on down, and then after finding out that u messed up, and not "just once" mind u, and after u basically made yourself out to be one that talks from his a.ss and hardly knows s**t about what he's talking about u all of a sudden wait til PAGE TEN to come out and say "....uh well....i didnt mean to portray them in any specific order" :rolleyes:




f**k outta here with that bulls**t
Chronological order.... is time order. I made a list. Not the same thing, so.... thanks for upping the knowledge level of this conversation. But I a.ssume a really bright guy like yourself knew that.

Also, the first line, for the last time.... it was not my well thought out, concrete order. I just made a list of receivers, off the top of my head, who I think are/were better.

Yes, I will respond to people who respond to me (although, this conversation between us is very old), but I'm all for good conversation, debates, arguments, disagreements, etc, and I know you have the little powerful icon by your screen name, so it makes you feel extra swoll behind that keyboard.... but with all due respect, you don't know me, my life, anything, so save your 2 cents about it. Thanks.

If it will make you feel better, I'll stop responding to you, and I'll say you were right and I was wrong. Cool?


Last edited by regularjoe; 02-05-2010 at 11:10 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #172
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
Yo, I didnt read all the posts. But, TO is far better than Cris Carter and any analyst on TV today.
Is TO better than Rice, NO!
But, was it a valid point that started all this, yes.
TO didnt play with top line QB's. When the best QB you played with is McNabb that's good but he ain't in the same city as Montana or Young. Hell he aint in the same neighborhood with Brady, Manning, and Brees. But, what TO doesn't understand is that if he wasn't so flamboyant he could have possibly played with one of those guys.

While I think TO is one of the best 5 WR's to ever play the game, he chose this route that lead to him coming up short of the numbers to argue being the best. I know what he said about his grandmother teaching him to speak his mind at all times and being strong enough to be who you are regardless of what others say but look what he gave up to do that. Was it worth it?

It's like Shaq in the NBA. If he wasn't so "real" and selfish then he would have had more titles. Now, he complains about not being closer to the top spot in points because he never focused more on the little things like working on free throws and other stuff.
 8 years ago '04        #173
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12986 12986
 Rico23 said:








omg i dont even kno where to start firstly what in the blue f**k does me having powerful have to do with u looking like an a.ss i could give to s**t about me being "powerful" from ppl giving me props on this site....next i dont give 2 s**ts about your life or your existance in it lol wow you're making s**t personal for no reason buddy and u obviously caught feelings and it shows...
and u say i dont kno u but you're sittin here making all kinds of a.ssumptions about what i would or wouldnt say to someones face...there isnt a need for me to say anything to your face cuz i usually surround myself with ppl who kno sports so all that other s**t you're talking is irrelevant and as far as "chronological" ok wow i said that instead of numeric:rolleyes: yep that automatically discredits everything i've said in the past cuz i used a simarlar word at the wrong time once:rolleyes: whatever u say buddy...


At the end of the day, this whole convo the 2 of us have been engaged in has nothing to do with who's "right or wrong" because u are an insecure person who caught feelings over some trivial bulls**t and started callling me a s**t talker, stupid, and every other irrelevant name under the sun all because i originally simply stated that other, including myself, would necessarily put steve largent before lynn swann:wtf:.....i've been in plenty debates and this is no debate...this is basically an a.ss trying to find different ways to discredit other just because one simply doesnt agree with said person's way of thinking......maybe u should take your own advice and make an attempt at not responding because at the end of the day its only gonna make u look more like an a.ss
Posted via Mobile Device
Ok, you win, I lose.
 8 years ago '06        #174
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 regularjoe said:
In my book, TO doesn't have great hands. Also, every where he's been... it's not like he was the only option. It's not as if every situation he was in, was like the Bears, where there aren't s**t for receivers. His numbers are great, but numbers don't tell the whole story of a player. I think is demeanor will hold him back from being a first ballot HOF'er.
i truly hate to keep exposing your "knowledge"...but really?? outside of rice for a couple years early in his career...who are all these other great WR options beside him?? i'll wait.... freddy mitchell?? jj stokes?? patrick crayton?? until lee evans last year...that was always a problem...throughout his career he's never even had decent WRs around him...


and lmao at you actually thinking he won't be 1st ballot. stop following football dawg..for real.


every time you post you lose more and more credibility which is actually pretty astonishing since u started in the basement with that now infamous list...
 8 years ago '04        #175
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12986 12986
 SHootar said:
i truly hate to keep exposing your "knowledge"...but really?? outside of rice for a couple years early in his career...who are all these other great WR options beside him?? i'll wait.... freddy mitchell?? jj stokes?? patrick crayton?? until lee evans last year...that was always a problem...throughout his career he's never even had decent WRs around him...


and lmao at you actually thinking he won't be 1st ballot. stop following football dawg..for real.


every time you post you lose more and more credibility which is actually pretty astonishing since u started in the basement with that now infamous list...
Ok, you're right, I'm wrong.
 8 years ago '06        #176
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
a successful hater will at least do his homework before his rants. your life's clearly too busy to be a good hater. there's a lot of dirt you could have dug up on TO without making s**t up off the top. results don't come without work tho kid.
 8 years ago '04        #177
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12986 12986
 Rico23 said:
Great job taking the "high road" :rolleyes:since supposedly you're done and have now gone into a cam'ron phase talkin bout "u right, u right" this thread can fall to the bottom of the page and die
Posted via Mobile Device
It's not taking the high road. Between, you, me and SHootar, we've spent 2+ pages blabbing. I'm not gonna agree with you, you're not gonna agree with me, it's boring now. Neither one of you brings any NFL related arguments in the conversation. Then I started to do the same thing. It's pointless.
 8 years ago '04        #178
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12986 12986
 SHootar said:
a successful hater will at least do his homework before his rants. your life's clearly too busy to be a good hater. there's a lot of dirt you could have dug up on TO without making s**t up off the top. results don't come without work tho kid.
The hater thing is old. I'm not trying to bring up dirt on TO. Yes, I know, he threw McNabb under the bus, called Garcia gay, got into it with coaches, the Vicodin "mishap", etc, etc. I'm not looking to just bring up his off the field s**t. I disagree with the fact that he's as good as people make him out to be. I've spent more than enough time in this thread saying that. You think he is... even though you bring up no reasoning as to why... you just want to call me a hater, etc. But we don't need to go down that road again.
 8 years ago '06        #179
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 regularjoe said:
The hater thing is old. I'm not trying to bring up dirt on TO. Yes, I know, he threw McNabb under the bus, called Garcia gay, got into it with coaches, the Vicodin "mishap", etc, etc. I'm not looking to just bring up his off the field s**t. I disagree with the fact that he's as good as people make him out to be. I've spent more than enough time in this thread saying that. You think he is... even though you bring up no reasoning as to why... you just want to call me a hater, etc. But we don't need to go down that road again.
ur either a hater or make a LOT of "mistakes" with your "knowledge". pick one. TO never played alongside much talent in his career (obv outside of a small portion with jerry). i asked u to name them. u admitted u were wrong. i gave u the benefit of the doubt and a.ssumed ur a hater and not some dude who don't know s**t about football.
 8 years ago '04        #180
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12986 12986
 Rico23 said:
Yea you're right it is pointless cuz when i tried u caught feelings and called be a s**t talker and everything else like i said....again nice try trying to discredit everyone.... And since u wanna talk NFL, i'm not gonna be like u and try to pretend i'm some Nfl afficianado who specializes in the knowledge of great wr's....NBA is my strong suit
Translation: I'm gonna talk more s**t, and I don't know s**t about football.


 Rico23 said:
but with that said, what i do kno is as originally said by me, i wouldnt put largent in front of swann....yes swann won 4 rings and played great throughout the 70's especially in the super bowls, only played what 8 seasons, so of course he not gonna have the numbers as say a rice, moss, to, etc.....swann in ways can kind of be considered as the "jim brown" of wr's...a great player who retired "earlier than usual" and didnt really amass large career numbers...mind u i said similar so dont try to twist my words...and steve on the other hand did generate great career numbers but didnt win on the big stage like swann did (meaning 4 rings in 8 yrs) and lets face it hardware means everything....
Translation: I'm putting Swann ahead of Largent because Swann has hardware.

 Rico23 said:
so to have those player in the top 7 like u did is flat out insane.....all i kno is that in my book largent would go immediately after swann for the reasons i mentioned and if i had to say off top i would say either put them swann/largent either 9/10 or 14/15.....unlike u i'm not afraid to say when i could possibly be over my head as far as "NFL smarts" instead of arguing with everyone who doesnt agree with U
Posted via Mobile Device
Translation: Jibber Jabber with s**t talking.

Now using YOUR logic of Swann/Largent.... TO, shouldn't even be considered... because he has no hardware.... but again, since you put "don't twist my words", it left you an opening to back peddle on your statement.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy