"C.Carter is jealous I Broke his record He Probably would have more stats if he wasn't on coke!"-T.O

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #141
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 Hurricane Ra said:

You act like stats don't matter? What are we suppose to go on? None of us played again any of these wideouts so what else besides stats and seeing for yourself are you going to go buy? And your wrong stats don't prove Brett was the best in fact they prove he was reckless with the ball and probably cost his team a lot of wins. If you look at yards and touchdown maybe but if you know football you look deeper and find different stats and they prove Favre was far from the best

I can't believe I have to defend TO but lets be f**king real AVERAGE? Are you kidding me? The guy will end up in the top 3 in every single important wideout category there is and your telling me hes run of the mill in talent? I defended CC when the idiots hated on him but come on TO is one of the most gifted players to play the position and no and I mean no one ever questioned his heart of talent.
You just quoted me in saying he's not average. Read.
 8 years ago '06        #142
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 arthurmack27 said:
laugh all u want sucka, lol. t.o. is a big muthaf**ka. lets see, why did the 49rs draft him?.....terrible hands, no too fast, but is big and works hard so maybe he can develop into a 3-4th receiver at best, IF he catches the ball his size can help him make plays after the catch, be a great special teamer, and a great blocking receiver in certain scenario's.

BUT what the scouts fail to look at is heart and determination (which cant be measured at no damn combine). t.o. had that to compliment his size and compensate for his lack of hands and speed. this is why hes been successful. his heart and passion keeps him going even after he drops passes. hes in superb condition which keeps him playing for a long time piling up numbers.

all this being said, im sticking with my story. average receiver with great size. add heart and conditioning to that and you have an overrated, arrogant, fan favorite who played in major cities that supplied the excessive amounts of groupies!
TO was one of the fastest WRs in the game. u ain't need no combine stats to see this. admit u never watched him? he's also one of the most athletic WRs to ever play. how is that just size...u ain't see him shake DBs out their cleats on screen passes taken em to the house?? u ain't seen champ bailey's worst day as a pro? dude turned into a runningback after the catch. dude had one of his plays from san fran labelled "the catch II"...but right, he was only a large receiver with no talent. did espn hire you? *yawn*
 02-05-2010, 03:12 PM         #143
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
You just quoted me in saying he's not average. Read.

First part was for you the rest was for everyone else. But you fall under the same s**t acting like TO is some run of the mill wideout then name a bunch of people who couldn't even come close to his ability or production.
 8 years ago '06        #144
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
no speed? :frown:

8 years ago '04        #145
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 SHootar said:
:wtf:

favre has the most interceptions of any qb ever...

another fail.

the only way u can discredit TO on the field is saying no the stats are lying...he's overated
Yes, most INT's. Here's some more (copied from a website I Googled--not going to look up every record, maybe later tonight after work):

Most career passing yards-65,127 (NFL record)

Most career tds-464 (NFL record)

Tied for longest pass(record held by many player) 99 yard pass (NFL record)

Most career interceptions 310 (NFL record)

Most career attempts 9,280 (NFL Record)

Most career completions 5,720 (NFL Record)

Most seasons, 3,000 or more yards passing 17 (NFL Record)

Most career wins 169 (NFL Record)

Most consecutive starts 269 (NFL Record)

Most Career starts 291 (NFL Record)

4 Seasons leading the league in TD passes

Now be quiet. I thought you were done responding to me?

Last edited by regularjoe; 02-05-2010 at 03:20 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #146
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
do you know what qb rating is?? is helps simplify large quantities of stats and compare different qbs that played different lengths of time...try it out!!

fail.
 8 years ago '04        #147
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Hurricane Ra said:

First part was for you the rest was for everyone else. But you fall under the same s**t acting like TO is some run of the mill wideout then name a bunch of people who couldn't even come close to his ability or production.
Well, then you're an idiot. I never said he was a run of the mill receiver. Never said it, implied it, nothing. Now you're just making s**t up.

BX Sportscenter needs to realize something.... OVERRATED DOES NOT MEAN BAD. I'm not sure why this isn't understood. Maybe the Sportscenter is more simple than I thought.
 8 years ago '04        #148
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 SHootar said:
do you know what qb rating is?? is helps simplify large quantities of stats and compare different qbs that played different lengths of time...try it out!!

fail.
You're a special breed of retard.
 8 years ago '06        #149
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
aww...poor baby loses again.

stats indeed show favre was not special. 86 career qb rating.

point blank period moss and TO are in the same boat...they are both top 3 WRs of all time. end of story.
 8 years ago '04        #150
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 SHootar said:
aww...poor baby loses again.

stats indeed show favre was not special. 86 career qb rating.

point blank period moss and TO are in the same boat...they are both top 3 WRs of all time. end of story.
Poor baby? Please tell me you're a woman. If not... that's really gay.

Favre not special? Keep reaching.

TO top 3? Lol. Now I realize I'm arguing with a little kid.
 8 years ago '06        #151
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Poor baby? Please tell me you're a woman. If not... that's really gay.

Favre not special? Keep reaching.

TO top 3? Lol. Now I realize I'm arguing with a little kid.
coming from the guy who put lynn swann at number 5??? forget breaking 1000 yrds, he never even broke 900. u win. i'm the little kid who doesn't know football.
 8 years ago '04        #152
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 SHootar said:
coming from the guy who put lynn swann at number 5??? forget breaking 1000 yrds, he never even broke 900. u win. i'm the little kid who doesn't know football.
I made a mistake, and was corrected by another member. Nice trying on busting me out, didn't work. I accepted I made an error, and gave credit to the member who corrected me. Try again dumb f**k.

EDIT: Lol @ you acting like you know football after going to Google Lynn Swann stats.

Last edited by regularjoe; 02-05-2010 at 03:49 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #153
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
lol, it still shows how full of s**t you are tho and exposed your 'knowledge' on football, let alone the great WRs.

thats only one name someone called u out on. if u paid attention, there were at least 5+ ppl clowning ur list. if we actually took the time to disect/detail how retarded ur list is we'd be here all week.

Last edited by SHootar; 02-05-2010 at 03:53 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #154
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 SHootar said:
lol, it still shows how full of s**t you are tho and exposed your 'knowledge' on football, let alone the great WRs.

thats only one name someone called u out on. if u paid attention, there were at least 5+ ppl clowning ur list. if we actually took the time to disect/detail how retarded ur list is we'd be here all week.
Go ahead. Google, Bing, Yahoo, dissect my list. I put one name, where I meant another, and I'm full of s**t? That's fine if that's what you wanna believe. You prove me wrong. You can't do it, so all you do is talk s**t.
 8 years ago '06        #155
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
dawg everyone clowned ur list. give up. u got arguably 2 spots right, jerry and randy. u should have stopped there.
 8 years ago '04        #156
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 SHootar said:
dawg everyone clowned ur list. give up. u got arguably 2 spots right, jerry and randy. u should have stopped there.
Lol. You can't prove me wrong, because you know if you try and say something about the older players, which you have no knowledge about, you're gonna get f**king roasted. So instead... you just talk s**t. Nice try dumb f**k.
 8 years ago '06        #157
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
ok swann. *yawn*

we all seen you have the most knowledge in here.

i tried giving u a shot and challenging ur picks with the moss/TO point...u cried on some 'stats don't matter only my opinion does' jargon. continue with ur hate propoganda. i apologize in advance for TO goin 1st ballot HOF :frown:
 8 years ago '04        #158
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Rico23 said:
u have and been getting roasted ever since i was the first person to question your list the breed of bx losers are the most dynamic, prototypical breed l takers ever....so much heart...so much tenacity....:wow:
Posted via Mobile Device
Prove me wrong. You're just another s**t talker.
 8 years ago '06        #159
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Rico23 said:
u have and been getting roasted ever since i was the first person to question your list the breed of bx losers are the most dynamic, prototypical breed l takers ever....so much heart...so much tenacity....:wow:
Posted via Mobile Device
lol freal. it's like he missed EVERYone clownin on him

stubborn little bugger i'll give him that. some of the newbs must be famished...they stay hungry for Ls
 8 years ago '04        #160
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 SHootar said:
ok swann. *yawn*

we all seen you have the most knowledge in here.

i tried giving u a shot and challenging ur picks with the moss/TO point...u cried on some 'stats don't matter only my opinion does' jargon. continue with ur hate propoganda. i apologize in advance for TO goin 1st ballot HOF :frown:
Lol. Nice try. If you're so knowledgeable, you would have corrected my error, and not the other poster. Instead you're just d*ck riding what he said because you're not smart enough to argue anything else.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy