"C.Carter is jealous I Broke his record He Probably would have more stats if he wasn't on coke!"-T.O

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
98 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #121
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
i'm still responding b/c it's funny seeing you backpeddle your way out of the s**t u created. u tried to tell ppl who disagreed with ur hate propoganda that they get their knowledge from madden and espn only to be exposed as 'that dude'.
 8 years ago '04        #122
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 SHootar said:
i'm still responding b/c it's funny seeing you backpeddle your way out of the s**t u created. u tried to tell ppl who disagreed with ur hate propoganda that they get their knowledge from madden and espn only to be exposed as 'that dude'.
Back peddle? I gave someone props because they corrected my error. I stand by my list, I don't care that you, or anyone else on here approves or disapproves.

Hate propaganda? Nice try. I think TO is a d*ck, but there is no arguing he is a good player. The funny part is you saying you don't care, yet, I think this is the 4th time you've responded to me.
 02-05-2010, 01:37 AM         #123
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know much about Cris Carter, but Daaaamn.. how many analysts say s**t about players these days?? And how many of them actually react and respond to them???

CMOOOON TO, stop being a lil whiny b**ch and just play... CC is someone that is supposed to say s**t, its entertainment.. obviously TOs a.ss has nothing better to do then get mad at that s**t... That's some s**t you laugh at when you watch on tv.. obviously, since TO's not having the best season and is a pus*y, he comes back to a f**king analyst... (ESPN) C'MON MAAN! Stop being an attention wh0ore, and just f**king play.. stop b**ching every where you go, and play... Seriously, his show showed how much of a b**ch he was.
 8 years ago '06        #124
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Back peddle? I gave someone props because they corrected my error. I stand by my list, I don't care that you, or anyone else on here approves or disapproves.

Hate propaganda? Nice try. I think TO is a d*ck, but there is no arguing he is a good player. The funny part is you saying you don't care, yet, I think this is the 4th time you've responded to me.
when did i say i didn't care? i clearly stated ur list is awful and u were just blatantly hating. funny u counting how many tmes i say something to u? feelin good gettin some attention? probs all u were after as i can't imagine u actually believing all them dudes above TO.

u got moss 2nd and TO 14th?? yet TO and Moss have extremely close stats, no rings...and Moss has even played in some of the best passing offenses ever helping his stats. how did moss get a pass and is 2nd on ur list and TO is top 15?? lol. ur just a hater thats how.

Last edited by SHootar; 02-05-2010 at 01:58 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #125
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,120 | Props total: 1155 1155
wow..
 8 years ago '04        #126
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 SHootar said:
when did i say i didn't care? i clearly stated ur list is awful and u were just blatantly hating. funny u counting how many tmes i say something to u? feelin good gettin some attention? probs all u were after as i can't imagine u actually believing all them dudes above TO.

u got moss 2nd and TO 14th?? yet TO and Moss have extremely close stats, no rings...and Moss has even played in some of the best passing offenses ever helping his stats. how did moss get a pass and is 2nd on ur list and TO is top 15?? lol. ur just a hater thats how.
My list is my list. I didn't ask SHootar for his or her approval. I don't need it. All those dudes are better than TO in my book. If your book is different, that's great.

If you bothered to read... which most people don't.... you would see... CLEARLY stated, I was in a rush and this wasn't an exact list. But.... with that said, I would put Moss ahead of TO.

Also, what's funny to me, is people who disagree with my list, only b**ch about it. They don't back it up with any sort of debate.
 02-05-2010, 02:40 AM         #127
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
(This is my "haven't sat down and properly thought every single statistic, situation, etc out")

1. Jerry Rice
2. Randy Moss
3. Steve Largent
4. Marvin Harrison
5. Lynn Swann
6. Art Monk
7. Chris Carter
8. Michael Irvin
9. Tim Brown
10. Paul Warfield
11. Don Hutson
12. Hines Ward
13. Willie Gault
14. TO

And for the record....I don't think that TO's isn't good. I just believe he's overrated. Overrated doesn't mean not good, Boxden has a real problem seeing that.
My one question.... why is Steve Largent so high on your list?
 8 years ago '06        #128
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 regularjoe said:
My list is my list. I didn't ask SHootar for his or her approval. I don't need it. All those dudes are better than TO in my book. If your book is different, that's great.

If you bothered to read... which most people don't.... you would see... CLEARLY stated, I was in a rush and this wasn't an exact list. But.... with that said, I would put Moss ahead of TO.

Also, what's funny to me, is people who disagree with my list, only b**ch about it. They don't back it up with any sort of debate.
yes b/c i'm not the one who brought valid points as to why it's absurd moss is 2nd and TO 14th...and you're not the one defending ur stupid opinion w/ some 'yo man its my list i dont need to have reasons' dawg stfu. and yeah i'll stop responding to ur dumbass. u haven't given ANY concrete reasons...coulda picked names out of a hat. i tried giving u benefit of the doubt and seeked explanations...u failed. good day.
 8 years ago '05        #129
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
 regularjoe said:
(This is my "haven't sat down and properly thought every single statistic, situation, etc out")

1. Jerry Rice
2. Randy Moss
3. Steve Largent
4. Marvin Harrison
5. Lynn Swann
6. Art Monk
7. Chris Carter
8. Michael Irvin
9. Tim Brown
10. Paul Warfield
11. Don Hutson
12. Hines Ward
13. Willie Gault
14. TO

And for the record....I don't think that TO's isn't good. I just believe he's overrated. Overrated doesn't mean not good, Boxden has a real problem seeing that.
T.O. Is not overrated , if anything they take away from him, he is older now and doesn't play like he did with the 49ers andf if you seen him play with them, you would remember all the comparisons to jerry rice, dude was a beast and w/ philly, with a actual legit qb dude would have every record and hines ward dude??? Randy Moss stats make him a better player than he really is, I am a moss fan but I cant put a wr he lived his career off deep passes ,so high on the list. dude prob ran less than "20" (not seriously) plays over the middle, great catches yes, but just running deep doesnt make you the greatest reciever

Last edited by hbk83; 02-05-2010 at 11:41 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #130
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
Honestly, dude's list isn't even bad I don't know why people are clowning on him..I mean it isn't my list but it isn't like he just put a bunch of receivers from 2000+ on it.

And if CC said he wants to end TO with a bullet or something that's over the top(Still waiting to see what the actual quote is.) But about him talking about TO isn't Jerry Rice..well he's right. TO said some stupid s**t and CC called him out on it. CC is an analyst, and they asked him what he thought about it..what did you guys expect him to say?
 8 years ago '08        #131
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
T.O. was an average receiver with superb size. this is simply why he suceeded. chris carter was the definition of talent. t.o. cant compare. no argument.
 8 years ago '05        #132
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
 arthurmack27 said:
T.O. was an average receiver with superb size. this is simply why he suceeded. chris carter was the definition of talent. t.o. cant compare. no argument.
dude chris carter was no 5-7 160 pound reciever, dude was just as big credit to t.o. for keeping himself in excellent shape.

Carter was great player so its a toss up

Last edited by hbk83; 02-05-2010 at 01:00 PM..
 02-05-2010, 12:58 PM         #133
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arthurmack27 said:

I'm sorry even I have to laugh at that
 8 years ago '06        #134
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Hurricane Ra said:

I'm sorry even I have to laugh at that
when u got one of bx's most famed TO haters laughing at a TO hate comment....u KNOW that s**t was retarded
 8 years ago '04        #135
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
Jerry Rice: "I'm not the greatest receiver"
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on February 4, 2010 5:43 PM ET
Jerry Rice's competitiveness is legendary. That's why it wasn't a surprise to hear Rice, unprompted, bring up Terrell Owens' recent comments on the Dan Patrick Show.

"Dan, here's the thing. I'm not the greatest receiver. Terrell Owens is the greatest receiver," Rice said, tongue firmly planted in cheek. "That's what I heard. He made a statement saying that if he had Joe Montana and Steve Young, he'd probably be breaking my records now. So Terrell is the greatest receiver."

Rice denied that he was bothered by the talk. "I'm not really that surprised by it. I never played the game for the records. I played to win championships, and do great things with my teammates."

That was a subtle dig at T.O. This one was less subtle:

"I had some different quarterbacks, Matt Cavanaugh . . . It's all about how the wide receiver can complement the quarterback to make that person look better. Joe [Montana] told me I added five years to his career. ... It's all about making things a little easier for that other person."

Subtle shots fired by the GOAT
 8 years ago '08        #136
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
laugh all u want sucka, lol. t.o. is a big muthaf**ka. lets see, why did the 49rs draft him?.....terrible hands, no too fast, but is big and works hard so maybe he can develop into a 3-4th receiver at best, IF he catches the ball his size can help him make plays after the catch, be a great special teamer, and a great blocking receiver in certain scenario's.

BUT what the scouts fail to look at is heart and determination (which cant be measured at no damn combine). t.o. had that to compliment his size and compensate for his lack of hands and speed. this is why hes been successful. his heart and passion keeps him going even after he drops passes. hes in superb condition which keeps him playing for a long time piling up numbers.

all this being said, im sticking with my story. average receiver with great size. add heart and conditioning to that and you have an overrated, arrogant, fan favorite who played in major cities that supplied the excessive amounts of groupies!
 8 years ago '04        #137
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 arthurmack27 said:
I wouldn't say average, but I see the argument.

You might as well save your time arguing with these guys/girls. Their only comeback will be stats.... but if you tell them, if stats are what matters, Favre would be the greatest QB of all time.... yet he's not the GOAT. They'll be quiet and call you a hater, or what not, and have zero arguments to back up their own point.

Last edited by regularjoe; 02-05-2010 at 02:10 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #138
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 stlcardinals19 said:
WTF has gotten into T.O. recently. Arrogant, no surprise, but taking shots at legends??????
Maybe he is taking shots at legends...

But he has a point!!!
 02-05-2010, 02:53 PM         #139
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:

You might as well save your time arguing with these guys/girls. Their only comeback will be stats.... but if you tell them, if stats are what matters, Favre would be the greatest QB of all time.... yet he's not the GOAT. They'll be quiet and call you a hater, or what not, and have zero arguments to back up their own point.

You act like stats don't matter? What are we suppose to go on? None of us played again any of these wideouts so what else besides stats and seeing for yourself are you going to go buy? And your wrong stats don't prove Brett was the best in fact they prove he was reckless with the ball and probably cost his team a lot of wins. If you look at yards and touchdown maybe but if you know football you look deeper and find different stats and they prove Favre was far from the best

I can't believe I have to defend TO but lets be f**king real AVERAGE? Are you kidding me? The guy will end up in the top 3 in every single important wideout category there is and your telling me hes run of the mill in talent? I defended CC when the idiots hated on him but come on TO is one of the most gifted players to play the position and no and I mean no one ever questioned his heart of talent.
 8 years ago '06        #140
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 regularjoe said:

:wtf:

favre has the most interceptions of any qb ever...

another fail.

the only way u can discredit TO on the field is saying no the stats are lying...he's overated
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy