"C.Carter is jealous I Broke his record He Probably would have more stats if he wasn't on coke!"-T.O

most viewed right now
 123
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
190 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
108 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
rellish 
space
avatar space
space
$2,077 | Props total: 1156 1156
 regularjoe said:
(This is my "haven't sat down and properly thought every single statistic, situation, etc out")

1. Jerry Rice
2. Randy Moss
3. Steve Largent
4. Marvin Harrison
5. Lynn Swann
6. Art Monk
7. Chris Carter
8. Michael Irvin
9. Tim Brown
10. Paul Warfield
11. Don Hutson
12. Hines Ward
13. Willie Gault
14. TO

And for the record....I don't think that TO's isn't good. I just believe he's overrated. Overrated doesn't mean not good, Boxden has a real problem seeing that.


that order after 1-2 is completely f**ked!!!

 8 years ago '04        #102
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,329 | Props total: 13002 13002
 Rico23 said:
i did and still....while u were typing u had a moment to think it over while u were making your impromptu list....
So what you're telling me is that.... even though you read what I typed, I'm not going to sit down and think out everything right this second cause I'm kinda busy.... you decide to ignore and that, and make your own thought process for what I do? I know you wanna argue, debate, etc.... but don't be an internet tough guy.
 8 years ago '04        #103
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,329 | Props total: 13002 13002
 rellish said:


that order after 1-2 is completely f**ked!!!

Do you know who those players are, or are you just talking s**t?
 8 years ago '04        #104
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,329 | Props total: 13002 13002
 braided_uppimp said:
Were you just waiting on here to see my list?
 8 years ago '12        #105
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Carter def. is not a legend... a great WR but not a legend

T.O. > Carter
 8 years ago '04        #106
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,329 | Props total: 13002 13002
 DoMieD said:
Carter def. is not a legend... a great WR but not a legend

T.O. > Carter
Are you implying TO is a legend?
 8 years ago '07        #107
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 Lil Jay 05 said:
How does that not get you fired. You can get rid of someone with a bullet. WTF
true. They do get away w/ a lot on there though.
 02-04-2010, 10:13 PM         #108
FLAfynestshawti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not that old, so i dont really know carter the football player...

but carter the analyst is almost as bad as trent dilfer and that's HARD to do...

i admit, he kinda brought the hate on himself but t.o. is dat n*gga
 8 years ago '07        #109
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 Rico23 said:
i would put swann before largent and harrison but hey.....thats just me.....and probably a million others

 8 years ago '04        #110
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 regularjoe said:
(This is my "haven't sat down and properly thought every single statistic, situation, etc out")

1. Jerry Rice
2. Randy Moss
3. Steve Largent
4. Marvin Harrison
5. Lynn Swann
6. Art Monk
7. Chris Carter
8. Michael Irvin
9. Tim Brown
10. Paul Warfield
11. Don Hutson
12. Hines Ward
13. Willie Gault
14. TO

And for the record....I don't think that TO's isn't good. I just believe he's overrated. Overrated doesn't mean not good, Boxden has a real problem seeing that.


lyn swann art monk

hines ward

i cant even comment on how bad this list is
 8 years ago '06        #111
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
LMAO i'm a steelers fan and that list is STILL somethin hilarious.


stick to ur espn hilites dawg...u don't know football.
 8 years ago '04        #112
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,329 | Props total: 13002 13002
 MosDefinition said:


lyn swann art monk

hines ward

i cant even comment on how bad this list is
The Hines Ward thing, I can understand people not agreeing with it. It's actually reassuring to me people in this thread disagree with me. 85% of the sports forums doesn't know s**t about football outside of John Madden football. Ellz knows his s**t though, I won't front on that. There are a few others, but not many.

But.... for anyone laughing at Lynn Swann, and Art Monk.... proves you don't know s**t about football.
 8 years ago '04        #113
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,329 | Props total: 13002 13002
 Rico23 said:
are u retarded?......what in my response to u makes me "an internet tough guy":wtf: unless you're a f**kin super computer that processes and type you're thoughts in less than a millisecond, than i'm pretty sure that as u wre typing u could have changed some of your list around simple as that so why are u trying to put words in my mouth.... @ u gettin mad at me for questioning you're s**tty list....and x2 for being a me internet tough guy simply because i didn agree with your "preliminary" list
I have 3 jobs, go to school full time, trying to set up my own business, and take care of my mother and grandfather. Typing out a well thought out list of NFL wide receivers isn't on my must do list. I wanted to keep this topic going the best I could, so I don't need to be a super computer to not have time to think some of this s**t out in detail.


Last edited by regularjoe; 02-04-2010 at 11:56 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #114
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 553 553
 regularjoe said:
The Hines Ward thing, I can understand people not agreeing with it. It's actually reassuring to me people in this thread disagree with me. 85% of the sports forums doesn't know s**t about football outside of John Madden football. Ellz knows his s**t though, I won't front on that. There are a few others, but not many.

But.... for anyone laughing at Lynn Swann, and Art Monk.... proves you don't know s**t about football.
Yeah, Art Monk is top 10 in receptions and top 15 in yards, but Swann, while extremely talented, gifted, agile and graceful, only played 9 seasons and never put up big numbers. John Stallworth was the top receiver on those Steelers teams.
 02-05-2010, 12:13 AM         #115
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can someone explain THERE definition of legend and how TO is one and CC isn't
 8 years ago '04        #116
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,329 | Props total: 13002 13002
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
Yeah, Art Monk is top 10 in receptions and top 15 in yards, but Swann, while extremely talented, gifted, agile and graceful, only played 9 seasons and never put up big numbers. John Stallworth was the top receiver on those Steelers teams.
Yep, you're right. My mistake. Propped.
 8 years ago '06        #117
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 553 553
Why are guys like Issacc Bruce, Henry Ellard, Tory Holt, Andre Reed, James Lofton, Jimmy Smith, Rod Smith, Irving Fryar and Keenan McCardell completely forgotten.
 8 years ago '06        #118
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 regularjoe said:
Yep, you're right. My mistake. Propped.
dawg ur whole list is a joke...ur tryna disguise ur blatant TO hate by pretending to know the game's great WRs, but no one took it seriously...
 8 years ago '04        #119
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,329 | Props total: 13002 13002
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
Why are guys like Issacc Bruce, Henry Ellard, Tory Holt, Andre Reed, James Lofton, Jimmy Smith, Rod Smith, Irving Fryar and Keenan McCardell completely forgotten.
If I would have sat and thought more about it, I would have put Andre Reed, Rod Smith, Fryar and Keenan McCardell on my list as well.

I also would have put Sterling Sharpe... but that's kind of border line because of his injury.
 8 years ago '04        #120
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,329 | Props total: 13002 13002
 SHootar said:
dawg ur whole list is a joke...ur tryna disguise ur blatant TO hate by pretending to know the game's great WRs, but no one took it seriously...
Ok Randy Jackson, if it's such a joke, why are you still responding? It's not TO hate. I think TO is a great receiver. He's just overrated. I don't need SHootar from Boxden.com to co-sign my list.

Go play Madden or something.


Last edited by regularjoe; 02-05-2010 at 12:27 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
39 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy