"C.Carter is jealous I Broke his record He Probably would have more stats if he wasn't on coke!"-T.O

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #181
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,367 | Props total: 13038 13038
 SHootar said:
ur either a hater or make a LOT of "mistakes" with your "knowledge". pick one. TO never played alongside much talent in his career (obv outside of a small portion with jerry). i asked u to name them. u admitted u were wrong. i gave u the benefit of the doubt and a.ssumed ur a hater and not some dude who don't know s**t about football.
96 49ers: Jerry Rice
97 49ers: Jerry Rice
98 49ers: Jerry Rice
99 49ers: Jerry Rice
00 49ers: Jerry Rice
01 49ers: Tai Streets, JJ Stokes
02 49ers: Tai Streets, JJ Stokes
03 49ers: Streets
04 Eagles: Westbrook
05 Eagles: Westbrook, LJ Smith
06 Cowboys: Witten, Glenn
07 Cowboys: Witten
08 Cowboys: Witten
09 Bills: Evans, Reed, Hardy
 8 years ago '06        #182
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
so basically a retiring/twilight jerry rice is all TO had opposite him...

yes everywhere he went he always had receivers to draw attention away
 8 years ago '04        #183
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Rico23 said:
good god you're f**kin hopeless....first thing's first i'm not a TO fan or hater so i dont even care about that nonsense...2 as i said before u wanna call everyone a s**t talker for not alkin bout football but when we do and we dont agree, we're still s**t talkers are u a f**kin parrot or something cuz you keep sayin that like u learned that phrase yesterday....all of your so called translations further prove to me that u have the same reading comprehension as a sock... lets see what else, never did i say i kno it all like u claim to and still are doing in my f**king book i put swann over largent so f**kin get over it, there are so many factors as to why swann can be put over largent...some of it is number and the majority is wins...the same thing applies to other arguements like a marino vs elway or s**t like that so why do u keep trying to discredit me with all that simple s**t u over there sayin you're a f**king joke right now and it shows.....and the final nail in the coffin? When i said "dont twist my words" i was referring to the comparison that i made saying "swann is like the jim brown or wr's"...and SURE ENOUGH what do u do? U got it twist them anyway because like i said u have the reading comprehension of a sock and it was hard for u to understand proper sentence structure with the use of subjects and predicates....so i dont kno where u got the "i'm using that to be able to back peddle" idea from...wow man...jus wow....i'm glad you've exposed yourself to all of bxsc to see how stupid a.ss simpleton u really are

And AGAIN:..ALL OF THESE FEELINGS CUZ I SAID I WOULD PUT SWANN OVER LARGENT TRAANSLATION: you're a f**king herb...
Posted via Mobile Device
Don't take this the wrong way.... Are you a teenager? Or an actual adult?
 8 years ago '04        #184
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Rico23 said:
And the kicker is he couldnt come up with any good ones so he mentioned TE'S AND RB'S i wonder what his excuse is gonna be now? I kno he cant be too busy and made another s**tty, hastily done list because of all the school and jobs because like he said his fridays are free.....lol dude is so pathetic and full of excuses...

Posted via Mobile Device
Ok, now I realize that I'm arguing with 2 people who don't understand football. Ask the Philly fans on here about Westbrooks receiving skills.

Also, ask some of the older 49er fans about Streets and Stokes. No, they're not HOFers, but they were good.
 8 years ago '04        #185
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Rico23 said:
what does my age have to do with a talk about football? But for the record i'm 23 and like u i've also had 3 jobs and went to school full time before letting loose 1 of those jobs...i have 1 degree and in the spring i'll be going back for another so what's your point? The fact that i'm pointing out that u caught feeling or called u a herb?....uh this is boxden so why is that a deal?...but on the flipside you're right here with me doing the exact same thing so what does that make u better than me because u might be older than me? Come back to reality guy....
Posted via Mobile Device
With all the s**t talking you do, and putting in weird faces, I thought I was talking to a teenager. It would have made more sense. I don't care about being called a herb. Why would that matter? It's the internet.
 8 years ago '04        #186
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2218 2218
 stlcardinals19 said:
IIRC, Carter said he would use a bullet to get rid of T.O.

Like I said, I thought it was a metaphor, albeit an awful one....
Carter should get in touch with Arenas, he'll hook him up.... :guns1: :guns13: :violent-smiley-070:
 8 years ago '04        #187
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Rico23 said:
I dont have to ask anybody anything...i watch eagles games, i kno he's a very good backfield reciever....does he play on the line? No. Slot? Once in a blue f**king moon....and yes i did watch 49er games...but for u to sit here and build up streets and stokes for the sake of trying to discredit owens is again stupid but it fits u....like i said u really are hopeless and every single thing that i've said about your little gimmick is truth....
Posted via Mobile Device
You're reaching. I didn't build them up at all. I said they were good.

I'm not quite sure why you talk s**t in every post? Is it necessary, are you one of those guys on here, where that's your shtick? I'm not trying to "expose" you or what not, but it's really weird.
 8 years ago '09        #188
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
Joe I f**ks with you homie but that list of players you listed that were supposed to be compliments for TO is foul man. That was some trash and everybody knows it.

Like I been saying his mouth and strong will did him in on any and all records he could have obtained in his career.
The crazy thing is guys who have beat up teammates, their spouses and committed crimes have been given more chances to play with the QB's TO had on his wish list than him. But, teams would say it is a PR nightmare to sign Owens, like criminals and abusers don't do that.
 8 years ago '04        #189
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Joe I f**ks with you homie but that list of players you listed that were supposed to be compliments for TO is foul man. That was some trash and everybody knows it.

Like I been saying his mouth and strong will did him in on any and all records he could have obtained in his career.
The crazy thing is guys who have beat up teammates, their spouses and committed crimes have been given more chances to play with the QB's TO had on his wish list than him. But, teams would say it is a PR nightmare to sign Owens, like criminals and abusers don't do that.
Nah, I feel you. I can respect that.

I wasn't trying to imply he had great talent surrounding him at all times. But... save for 01-03, he always had a Hall of Famer, or a Pro Bowler around him. So, it's not like he was the only option every where he went.

I also agree that his mouth and attitude will hold him back from what he could have attained.
 8 years ago '06        #190
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
but really how many successful WRs have not ONE pro bowler surrounding him. u listing tightends and runningbacks too, which is reeeaching.

moss had culpepper, chris carter, tom brady, welker, pro bowl offensive lines...we can go on and on. fitz and anquan have each other...hall of fame quarterback warner. harrison had peyton manning his WHOLE career!!...not to mention PRIME edgeron james...and probs the best O-lines in terms of protecting his QB we've ever seen..

u see how this game can be played?? u trying to discredit TO for having "someone" that's been to a probowl his whole career...hwo hasn't?? yet u have marvin harrison in your top 5??? TO got BETTER stats than marvin does, with WAAAAY s**ttier qbs than peyton manning aka GOAT. i mean dude. be real for a second. can u really not see how biased your list/opinions of TO is??
 8 years ago '04        #191
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 SHootar said:
but really how many successful WRs have not ONE pro bowler surrounding him. u listing tightends and runningbacks too, which is reeeaching.

moss had culpepper, chris carter, tom brady, welker, pro bowl offensive lines...we can go on and on. fitz and anquan have each other...hall of fame quarterback warner. harrison had peyton manning his WHOLE career!!...not to mention PRIME edgeron james...and probs the best O-lines in terms of protecting his QB we've ever seen..

u see how this game can be played?? u trying to discredit TO for having "someone" that's been to a probowl his whole career...hwo hasn't?? yet u have marvin harrison in your top 5??? TO got BETTER stats than marvin does, with WAAAAY s**ttier qbs than peyton manning aka GOAT. i mean dude. be real for a second. can u really not see how biased your list/opinions of TO is??
If you catch balls and help the team, it counts. Some more than others.

You could add the 2nd paragraph to my argument. I'm not, but you could.

I mean dude... I am real... and my list isn't bias. I'm not trying to "discredit" TO, you guys don't really make a lot of sense. I back up my argument with actual evidence. I know TO can do no wrong in both your eyes.... but I see him differently. I think he's a great receiver. I would never question that. Overrated? Yes. First ballot HOF'er? No.
 8 years ago '04        #192
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Rico23 said:
bbbbbut you're just a s**t talker....
So this post establishes what? You jumped in the convo.... with nothing relating to the topic, nothing about the NFL, nothing about TO....

.... just talked s**t, or tried to be a smartass.

Once AGAIN, proving my point about you.
 8 years ago '04        #193
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Rico23 said:
If this was the case why even respond to me or give me the attention? i was talking to shootar with that statement...the last post in this thread was over 6 hours ago so why even dig this thread up? what does that say about u?..the proof is all over this thread about "who is who" and what was what"....get over it already please, nobody even cares about this thread anymore but YOU
If you responded to my post within 5 minutes, in a thread the was "dug up", what does that say about you? But let's stop wasting forum space if we're not gonna talk about football.

Last edited by regularjoe; 02-06-2010 at 11:11 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #194
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 regularjoe said:
If you catch balls and help the team, it counts. Some more than others.

You could add the 2nd paragraph to my argument. I'm not, but you could.

I mean dude... I am real... and my list isn't bias. I'm not trying to "discredit" TO, you guys don't really make a lot of sense. I back up my argument with actual evidence. I know TO can do no wrong in both your eyes.... but I see him differently. I think he's a great receiver. I would never question that. Overrated? Yes. First ballot HOF'er? No.
dude read my post again and try answering again. i really don't even know what ur saying.

u ARE discrediting TO. can u understand this simple point...that is you took a knock at TO for playing alongside at least one probowler his whole career...this was one of ur arguments as to why TO is overated. however this makes no sense considering EVERY successful player plays alongside probowlers. this is the equivalent of saying TO is overated b/c he's black and naturally gifted athletically...when 99% of WRs are black/gifted athletically. do u understand? how is this not biased? name me HOF calibre wideouts that didn't play with probrowlers?? please.
 02-06-2010, 11:57 PM         #195
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can this thread still be going. :lostit0:
 02-07-2010, 12:15 AM         #196
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is jokes
 8 years ago '08        #197
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
 Hurricane Ra said:
don't know but i wasn't even gonna put the thread up thinkin that people wouldn't go this hard
 8 years ago '06        #198
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Hurricane Ra said:
like kobe, goat jrs make for lots of discussion
 8 years ago '04        #199
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Hurricane Ra said:
Cause I'm the dumbass responding when I shouldn't. My fault yall.
 8 years ago '06        #200
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Ima say it like it is. TO had quarterbacks. Dont act like he didnt. Worked his a.ss off and was in the best shape of any receiver I have ever seen in history. You wanna tell me he didn't try or bust his a.ss you are wrong. Not one player in the league worked harder than TO. If every player on my favorite team worked as hard as TO did to become as good as they possibly good it would be superbowls.

As far as TO being physically gifted f**k that. Ain't no gifts handed out anywhere. He worked his a.ss off to get where he got. Gifted ain't the word. He put work in to get where got. Not one person in the world can convince me he doesn't deserve the things he got in his life. He deserves every single pro bowl he ever got. I got nothing but respect for TO's work ethic.

Hands and route running are the only two things that hurt him. Cris Carter was right about those things but TO was never scared to run across the middle and make the tough catch which I admire. Of course he wasn't the perfect receiver but who is? Yes Carter had hands and toughness but didn't have speed and agility.

I love Cris Carter to death but such a different receiver than Owens ever was so I don't really know if he can dog on him like he did. I really think the Rice comments made Carter wanna go in on him. As far as the sidekick/QB argument f**k that. If you are a special player it will show...which it did. Let's not downgrade anything Terrell Owens did on the field even if you didn't like him. Special player and one of the greatest to ever catch a football.

Coming from a big Cris Carter fan.. TO is a top 5 receiver to ever play the game. Gamebreaker. Gamechanger. Just a flat out baller. Much love to TO and his career and I really hope it doesn't end in f**king buffalo.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
250 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
155 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
111 comments
19 hours ago