Serena Williams VIBE Magazine Spread damn

most viewed right now
 90
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,198 | Props total: 5335 5335
id rather f**k serena than christina any day.serena got tha phattest a.ss on tha planet and some big a.ss t*tties
 02-05-2010, 09:18 AM         #42
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess I just like in shape chics, not skinny, in shape chics theres a big difference between the two
 02-05-2010, 09:31 AM         #43
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^homie the chick in my avy dont LOOK LIKE A MAN!!!!!

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


like I said I luv a phat a.ss just as much as the next n*gga, but there a LIMIT I wouldnt f**k a shemale just cuz she got a phat a.ss!!!


Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 02-05-2010 at 09:34 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #44
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,198 | Props total: 5335 5335
 LAwLB15 said:
^^^^^homie the chick in my avy dont LOOK LIKE A MAN!!!!!

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


like I said I luv a phat a.ss just as much as the next n*gga, but there a LIMIT I wouldnt f**k a shemale just cuz she got a phat a.ss!!!
that a.ss is lumpy like some waffle house grits.i will take a firm a.ss like serenas any day
 8 years ago '05        #45
Truth33 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$6,360 | Props total: 1005 1005
Sorry but black people have horrible taste in women
 02-05-2010, 09:46 AM         #46
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
that a.ss is lumpy like some waffle house grits.i will take a firm a.ss like serenas any day
u just proved my point b....soo obsessed wit a.ss u would rather a mike tyson lookin chick just cuz of her a.ss (I would f**k a ugly chick wit a phat a.ss) BUT NOT A CHICK WIT A MAN BODY!!!

[pic - click to view]


somebody put a wig on this n*gga and tell me that dont look like serena im too lazy
 8 years ago '07        #47
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,198 | Props total: 5335 5335
 LAwLB15 said:
u just proved my point b....soo obsessed wit a.ss u would rather a mike tyson lookin chick just cuz of her a.ss (I would f**k a ugly chick wit a phat a.ss) BUT NOT A CHICK WIT A MAN BODY!!!

[pic - click to view]


somebody put a wig on this n*gga and tell me that dont look like serena im too lazy
i neva seen a man wit some d-cup t*tties.im in a great shape,so i like my chicks tha same.serena got big t*tties,fat a.ss,an a decent face.just cause u short an outta shape,u shouldnt be intimidated.

im pretty sure all yall dudes sayin yall wouldnt f**k serena have f**ked way worse lookin chix in tha past an present
 02-05-2010, 09:52 AM         #48
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
id rather f**k serena than christina any day.serena got tha phattest a.ss on tha planet and some big a.ss t*tties
yea.. b**ch probly got the biggest d*ck on the planet too..... @ u sayin ull f**k SERENO over christina
 02-05-2010, 09:55 AM         #49
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
i neva seen a man wit some d-cup t*tties.im in a great shape,so i like my chicks tha same.serena got big t*tties,fat a.ss,an a decent face.just cause u short an outta shape,u shouldnt be intimidated.

im pretty sure all yall dudes sayin yall wouldnt f**k serena have f**ked way worse lookin chix in tha past an present
dog im in shape idk wtf u talkin bout...and even ugly b**ches ive f**ked wit dont look like they bench press 300lbs

edit: a chick dont have to look like a man to b in shape
example:

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 02-05-2010 at 10:02 AM..
 02-05-2010, 09:58 AM         #50
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
Sorry but black people have horrible taste in women
naa dont even come in here wit that racist shyt homie
 8 years ago '05        #51
Truth33 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$6,360 | Props total: 1005 1005

[pic - click to view]

 02-05-2010, 10:10 AM         #52
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
some of yall act like yall only f**k with dimes, The girl in your avy is more attractive in the face than Serena is, but I still would hit both. whats the problem?
dog it aint about dimes lord know I dont f**k wit dimes (on an average) but for me theres a difference between a "ugly" chick and a chick that "look like a man"
I would f**k a ugly chick wit a nice body
example

[pic - click to view]



but when she look like the ultimate warrior.....im good

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 02-05-2010 at 10:46 AM..
 02-05-2010, 10:12 AM         #53
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
to each his own. If you prefer ironing board backsides and silicone brea$ts and lips then more power to you. i love black women, all shapes and shades


atleast we agree on somethin fams
 8 years ago '05        #54
Truth33 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$6,360 | Props total: 1005 1005

[pic - click to view]

 02-05-2010, 10:23 AM         #55
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
bottom line... I WOULD TRY TO DESTROY THAT STRONG b**ch IN BED!


keyword "TRY"
 8 years ago '05        #56
Truth33 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$6,360 | Props total: 1005 1005

[pic - click to view]




look at the a.ss on her
 8 years ago '05        #57
Truth33 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$6,360 | Props total: 1005 1005
 LAwLB15 said:
naa dont even come in here wit that racist shyt homie
Lol the Williams family are known racists


Last edited by Truth33; 02-05-2010 at 10:49 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #58
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,985 | Props total: 799 799
very classy pics. everything doesnt have to be an a.ss shot
 02-05-2010, 10:35 AM         #59
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^they do when u got a busted face
 8 years ago '07        #60
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
Those Vibe pics were Wack. Thanks to cpt save a thread.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
126 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
17 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
143 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside YBN Cordae ends J Coles career
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
66 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
101 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy