Signing Day Discussion

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 Against D Grain said:
Bama class is pretty much done with, Our DBs in this class is sick. Plus we finally have some Jack Linebackers that will wreck in our Defensive scheme

@ Keenan Allen this kid decommitted because Bama wouldn't give his sorry a.ss brother a scholie. No hate for the kid but it will suck playing for Cal and only getting to the Computer/ Alamo Bowl.

Even with the decommit from Allen, I am still hearing from some our sources that we will still have a unexpected WR commit in this year's class. Our sources wouldn't say because it's not really 100% set in stone but alot of people think Ambles/Dunkley are names thats being thrown around; I guess we will see tomorrow

Shout out to Florida's class, Urban Meyer isn't bulls**tting this year and will probably take the Recruiting Crown this year from Bama.. We will still finish with a top 5 class though..
i havent heard about the Receiver but I heard that Coleman was a 50/50 shot before Arie committed. a big WR commit would be nice right about now.
 8 years ago '06        #22
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 Xaiv said:
Bama pulled Menzie right? its crazy how many good DBs yall get in yr and yr out yall better stay away from Hunter next year
yep Menzie committed the other day, our DBs are just straight up nasty this class.
 8 years ago '05        #23
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6951 6951
 P. Dedos said:
auburn gots a sick a.ss class

anyways as for my canes i think we swing and miss on everybody

theres reports that travor van is gonna come to us tho but our reports have been a.ss lately and are wrong over and over again

they scared of competition and i cant blame them really :rasta:

see you soon
nah n*gga I think yall get Ego for real.
 8 years ago '06        #24
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7400 7400
 Bedlam said:
Who are yall expecting for your teams?

I'm pretty sure Florida will finish by adding OL Chaz Green, LB Darrin Kitchens, and WR Adrian Coxson.

Not a bad finish, but I was hoping for more a few weeks ago, like Henderson and Hicks, but I'll take it.

Florida will still have the #1 class.

[pic - click to view]

That title belongs to Mack Brown:cool-smiley-009:

425 - 198 STRK: 3 l in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 02-02-2010, 08:19 PM         #25
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think we (canes) have a good shot with Seantrel. Bunch of reports these past couple of days, oh he's a Buckeye, oh he's going to USC, Notre Dame might have a chance, Miami is high on his list... all of that tells me no one know's but him and his family.

Sticks is going to WVU, if he was going to be a Cane, he would have already committed.
 8 years ago '05        #26
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6951 6951
 P. Dedos said:

[pic - click to view]

regardless WE THE BOSS!!!
damn I just checked ya class....you clowns got like 25 three star projects I thought Shannon was this great recruiter
 8 years ago '04        #27
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Michigan is still in it for Sean Parker and Demar Dorsey.

Although from what I'm hearing Parker is much more likely.
 8 years ago '05        #28
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,051 | Props total: 645 645
 Xaiv said:
Yall aint gettin Seantrel or Sticks??
sticks grades are s**ttty....hed have to go prep if he signed with miami...he aint wasting no yr where he could go elsewhere without having to sit out
 8 years ago '06        #29
Bedlam  OP
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 Deeangoe said:
sticks grades are s**ttty....hed have to go prep if he signed with miami...he aint wasting no yr where he could go elsewhere without having to sit out
I swear, EVERYONE who has retarded a.ss grades ends up going to WVU. They're admission standards must be like a 0.1 GPA.
 8 years ago '06        #30
Bedlam  OP
space
space
 Kjizzle03 said:

[pic - click to view]

That title belongs to Mack Brown:cool-smiley-009:
Actually it doesn't, but this is expected from you
 8 years ago '04        #31
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 Bedlam said:
I swear, EVERYONE who has retarded a.ss grades ends up going to WVU. They're admission standards must be like a 0.1 GPA.
that used to be the case, but not anymore. big east upped the acceptance requirements league-wide. now everyone that loses a recruit to us still uses that as an excuse (especially O$U) instead of the fact that WVU stepped up the recruiting game.

i hope latwan anderson stays with us though, OSU making a late push
 8 years ago '04        #32
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
I think Henderson and Ego will come to Miami. The only thing that's holding EGO back is the fact that FSU promised and guaranteed playing time (BUM a.ss n*ggaS). But his heart and soul is at Miami.

Shirley wants to come but distance is a factor.
Ivan McCartney goes to West Virginia with his 2.0 GPA , 15 point ACT
 8 years ago '04        #33
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
As much as I hate UF, I think Florida's class is sick, bar-none.

Now, I'm really hoping that they all flop like FSU's 2002 class
 8 years ago '06        #34
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
 Birdman's Back said:
i havent heard about the Receiver but I heard that Coleman was a 50/50 shot before Arie committed. a big WR commit would be nice right about now.

Yeah we send LOI to Ambles, Dunkely, and Thorton. Now the million dollar question is which one if any of those three fax their LOIs back to us

Like I said earlier it's nothing set in stone but our staff has been working hard trying to add another top WR to this class to go along with DeAndrew White, Blake Simms,Ronald Carswell and Keiwone Malone. I think Blake Simms might not have the grades when it's all said and done. Just hope for the best with this kid. With that said don't be suprised if you see a name pop up out of nowhere. And if you don't our 2010 class is still top notch especially with Arie K jumping on board

Menzie was a huge pick up for us in our secondary. I think this pick up takes the sting off the Allen switch. Which I think the staff already knew he was going to flip especially when we wouldn't offer his brother a spot. Plus his brother knew the competition here at Bama with Mccaron and Philip Sims coming in at the QB position was going to be an uphill battle for him to see the field at QB.
 8 years ago '08        #35
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
ayo who the hell names their kid Ego?
 8 years ago '06        #36
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7400 7400
 Bedlam said:
Actually it doesn't, but this is expected from you
it's expected from me...kind of like you sayin UF has a better class

all bulls**t aside apart from TE and maybe DT, I think UT recruited better at every position

425 - 198 STRK: 3 l in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *

Last edited by Kjizzle03; 02-02-2010 at 11:56 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #37
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Henderson to the U would be extra sick...giving Harris all day to throw man idk about you man but The UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IS BAKKKKKKKKKKKCCCC
 8 years ago '06        #38
Bedlam  OP
space
space
 Kjizzle03 said:
it's expected from me...kind of like you sayin UF has a better class

all bulls**t aside apart from TE and maybe DT, I think UT recruited better at every position
I'm sayin it's expected from you because you never let anyone up their own squad without you putting some UT s**t up. Like this past year, anytime anyone said "I think the Gators are the best squad" or "I think Bama is the best team", you would always come in with some picture of Texas s**t and a bunch of these I'm not mad, I'm just sayin that's your thing.

And, you're way off on your a.ssessment of our recruiting classes. UF k!lls UT at DT and in the secondary. Powell > Jeffcoat, so I'm siding with UF at DE. UT does have better LB's cause of Hicks.
 8 years ago '06        #39
Bedlam  OP
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
I think Henderson and Ego will come to Miami. The only thing that's holding EGO back is the fact that FSU promised and guaranteed playing time (BUM a.ss n*ggaS). But his heart and soul is at Miami.

Shirley wants to come but distance is a factor.
Ivan McCartney goes to West Virginia with his 2.0 GPA , 15 point ACT
Henderson is a lock for OSU, don't get your hopes up
 8 years ago '04        #40
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Bedlam said:
Henderson is a lock for OSU, don't get your hopes up
hey i'm trying to be hopeful for some sort of surprise ................... don't ruin it for me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy