Signing Day Discussion

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-03-2010, 09:06 PM         #241
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
Seantrel Henderson:

Not really a reach picking those teams. Although with Saban back in college I'm taking him over ANYONE.
 8 years ago '06        #242
Bedlam  OP
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 Spic said:
This. Half the people probably dont even know who RA is. Damn Shame
Are we supposed to idolize a guy who everyone thought k!lled himself after the Pats lost the Superbowl?

it's nice to see old-timers come back though
 02-03-2010, 10:09 PM         #243
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedlam said:
Are we supposed to idolize a guy who everyone thought k!lled himself after the Pats lost the Superbowl?

Yes..........
 8 years ago '04        #244
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Can't wait to go to Columbus this year. I'm gonna witness the Canes ripping the f**keyes a new a**hole in person
 8 years ago '04        #245
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,022 | Props total: 2935 2935
 Bedlam said:

u talkin bout the O.G. BX cane:slap:

better watch ya mouf boy!!

before i send a couple of my goons up to gainesville to come hunt u down!!:guns1:
 8 years ago '08        #246
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 3 3
 Bedlam said:

8 years ago '06        #247
Bedlam  OP
space
space
 madness said:
u talkin bout the O.G. BX cane:slap:

better watch ya mouf boy!!

before i send a couple of my goons up to gainesville to come hunt u down!!:guns1:

Also, Rivals decided to give USC over 200 points for a 4-star JUCO player, and that pushed them up to #1. Meanwhile, we picked up the 43 ranked player today, Chaz Green, and that gave us 15 points

Rivals is jokes sometimes... Scout's formula is way too based on total # of recruits, but Rivals is just whatever they feel like doing. I think ESPN is probably the best nowadays.
 8 years ago '08        #248
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 nytimes said:
Seantrel Henderson, the highly recruited offensive lineman who announced Wednesday that he was going to Southern California, has not signed a letter of intent to play for the Trojans.

According to Henderson’s father, Sean, he will wait until U.S.C. appears before an N.C.A.A. infractions committee from Feb. 19-21 to hear about possible sanctions for the program before deciding whether to sign the letter. Though the Trojans are not likely to hear about any possible sanctions at that time, Sean Henderson said the hearing would give the family a sense of where the process was headed.

Henderson has until April 1 to sign a letter of intent. After that, Seantrel Henderson could find himself in a situation similar to Terrelle Pryor in 2008. Sean Henderson declined further comment.
 8 years ago '04        #249
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Bedlam said:

Also, Rivals decided to give USC over 200 points for a 4-star JUCO player, and that pushed them up to #1. Meanwhile, we picked up the 43 ranked player today, Chaz Green, and that gave us 15 points

Rivals is jokes sometimes... Scout's formula is way too based on total # of recruits, but Rivals is just whatever they feel like doing. I think ESPN is probably the best nowadays.

They're all f**king jokes...

all these freelance reporters thinking they're talent "analysts" are a complete fraud

If they're so good at recruiting talent then how come none of them can get a job as a recruiting coordinator in a school?
 8 years ago '07        #250
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
UF had an Epic signing day meanwhile the canes had an Epic Fail
 02-04-2010, 12:43 AM         #251
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall gonna need all that talent once Urban drops dead of a heart attack
 8 years ago '07        #252
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
 BxCastro said:
UF had an Epic signing day meanwhile the canes had an Epic Fail
you kno this off of what??
 8 years ago '04        #253
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Hurricane Ra said:
Yall gonna need all that talent once Urban drops dead of a heart attack
At least then he'd have something legitimate to cry about.....unlike the usual crocodile tears he sheds.
 8 years ago '04        #254
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
i like our class. wish we could have snatched the parker kid just like dorsey. we addressed our defense which has to upgraded in every level.
 02-04-2010, 12:26 PM         #255
Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all u ppl are idiots..you are complaining about the difference in site rankings when THESE RANKINGS DONT MEAN s**t....THe TOP PROGRAMS GET TOP TALENT....my school (USC) has the #1 recruiting class per rivals.....i dont care....bc ive seen so many 5 stars come to USC and be AWFUL.....
 8 years ago '06        #256
Bedlam  OP
space
space
 Everest said:
all u ppl are idiots..you are complaining about the difference in site rankings when THESE RANKINGS DONT MEAN s**t....THe TOP PROGRAMS GET TOP TALENT....my school (USC) has the #1 recruiting class per rivals.....i dont care....bc ive seen so many 5 stars come to USC and be AWFUL.....
I don't think anyone's mad dude. I was just pointing out something pretty ridiculous in how they do things I trust Urban's evaluation of talent way more than some websites with wannabe's like Todd McShay.
 8 years ago '06        #257
Bedlam  OP
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
miami is gonna finish the 2010 season ranked higher than UF and FSU

you can take that to the bank!

:rasta:
I'd bet 10 stacks that UF will finish higher than Miami...
 8 years ago '06        #258
Bedlam  OP
space
space
 JBeezy said:
At least then he'd have something legitimate to cry about.....unlike the usual crocodile tears he sheds.
He hasn't cried since the 05 loss to LSU
 8 years ago '08        #259
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 3 3
 Bedlam said:

He was gonna go to UCLA but couldn't get in because of grade and he still hasn't been cleared to sign with usc because of some paperwork not being done.
 8 years ago '07        #260
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14590 14590
 Everest said:
True and had OU at #2 I was like bulls**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy