Signing Day Discussion

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA James Harden just PERMANENTLY ENDED Draymond Green tough guy career :mjlmf..
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #241
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Can't wait to go to Columbus this year. I'm gonna witness the Canes ripping the f**keyes a new a**hole in person
 8 years ago '04        #242
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,089 | Props total: 3397 3397
 Bedlam said:
Are we supposed to idolize a guy who everyone thought k!lled himself after the Pats lost the Superbowl?

it's nice to see old-timers come back though
u talkin bout the O.G. BX cane:slap:

better watch ya mouf boy!!

before i send a couple of my goons up to gainesville to come hunt u down!!:guns1:
 8 years ago '08        #243
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 10 10
 Bedlam said:
Are we supposed to idolize a guy who everyone thought k!lled himself after the Pats lost the Superbowl?

it's nice to see old-timers come back though
 8 years ago '06        #244
Bedlam  OP
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 madness said:
u talkin bout the O.G. BX cane:slap:

better watch ya mouf boy!!

before i send a couple of my goons up to gainesville to come hunt u down!!:guns1:

Also, Rivals decided to give USC over 200 points for a 4-star JUCO player, and that pushed them up to #1. Meanwhile, we picked up the 43 ranked player today, Chaz Green, and that gave us 15 points

Rivals is jokes sometimes... Scout's formula is way too based on total # of recruits, but Rivals is just whatever they feel like doing. I think ESPN is probably the best nowadays.
 8 years ago '08        #245
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 98 98
 nytimes said:
Seantrel Henderson, the highly recruited offensive lineman who announced Wednesday that he was going to Southern California, has not signed a letter of intent to play for the Trojans.

According to Henderson’s father, Sean, he will wait until U.S.C. appears before an N.C.A.A. infractions committee from Feb. 19-21 to hear about possible sanctions for the program before deciding whether to sign the letter. Though the Trojans are not likely to hear about any possible sanctions at that time, Sean Henderson said the hearing would give the family a sense of where the process was headed.

Henderson has until April 1 to sign a letter of intent. After that, Seantrel Henderson could find himself in a situation similar to Terrelle Pryor in 2008. Sean Henderson declined further comment.
 8 years ago '04        #246
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Bedlam said:

Also, Rivals decided to give USC over 200 points for a 4-star JUCO player, and that pushed them up to #1. Meanwhile, we picked up the 43 ranked player today, Chaz Green, and that gave us 15 points

Rivals is jokes sometimes... Scout's formula is way too based on total # of recruits, but Rivals is just whatever they feel like doing. I think ESPN is probably the best nowadays.

They're all f**king jokes...

all these freelance reporters thinking they're talent "analysts" are a complete fraud

If they're so good at recruiting talent then how come none of them can get a job as a recruiting coordinator in a school?
 8 years ago '07        #247
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
UF had an Epic signing day meanwhile the canes had an Epic Fail
 02-03-2010, 11:43 PM         #248
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall gonna need all that talent once Urban drops dead of a heart attack
 8 years ago '07        #249
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
 BxCastro said:
UF had an Epic signing day meanwhile the canes had an Epic Fail
you kno this off of what??
 8 years ago '04        #250
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,014 | Props total: 519 519
 Hurricane Ra said:
Yall gonna need all that talent once Urban drops dead of a heart attack
At least then he'd have something legitimate to cry about.....unlike the usual crocodile tears he sheds.
 8 years ago '04        #251
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 6 6
i like our class. wish we could have snatched the parker kid just like dorsey. we addressed our defense which has to upgraded in every level.
 02-04-2010, 11:26 AM         #252
Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all u ppl are idiots..you are complaining about the difference in site rankings when THESE RANKINGS DONT MEAN s**t....THe TOP PROGRAMS GET TOP TALENT....my school (USC) has the #1 recruiting class per rivals.....i dont care....bc ive seen so many 5 stars come to USC and be AWFUL.....
 8 years ago '06        #253
Bedlam  OP
space
space
 Everest said:
all u ppl are idiots..you are complaining about the difference in site rankings when THESE RANKINGS DONT MEAN s**t....THe TOP PROGRAMS GET TOP TALENT....my school (USC) has the #1 recruiting class per rivals.....i dont care....bc ive seen so many 5 stars come to USC and be AWFUL.....
I don't think anyone's mad dude. I was just pointing out something pretty ridiculous in how they do things I trust Urban's evaluation of talent way more than some websites with wannabe's like Todd McShay.
 8 years ago '06        #254
Bedlam  OP
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
miami is gonna finish the 2010 season ranked higher than UF and FSU

you can take that to the bank!

:rasta:
I'd bet 10 stacks that UF will finish higher than Miami...
 8 years ago '06        #255
Bedlam  OP
space
space
 JBeezy said:
At least then he'd have something legitimate to cry about.....unlike the usual crocodile tears he sheds.
He hasn't cried since the 05 loss to LSU
 8 years ago '08        #256
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 10 10
 Bedlam said:

He was gonna go to UCLA but couldn't get in because of grade and he still hasn't been cleared to sign with usc because of some paperwork not being done.
 8 years ago '07        #257
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,610 | Props total: 16197 16197
 Everest said:
True and had OU at #2 I was like bulls**t
 8 years ago '04        #258
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 P. Dedos said:
auburn gots a sick a.ss class

:dancingcool:

Huge day for Auburn... Lemonier was icing on the cake
 8 years ago '04        #259
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 Birdman's Back said:
s**t was f**kin bulls**t to me. the dude spent the better part of a year committed to us and then all of a sudden his semi-retarded brother decides he wants to transfer to another school which pretty much became a bargaining chip for schools like Clemson, Penn, and Cal cause they were willing to waste a scholarship on his dips**t brother just to get Keenan
waaaah... u still have a sick DB class. I am just glad Coleman didn't flip on us

4 players in the top 50 (J Whitaker #54)
 8 years ago '06        #260
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16121 16121
 UknowWhatItIs said:
waaaah... u still have a sick DB class. I am just glad Coleman didn't flip on us

4 players in the top 50 (J Whitaker #54)
who's 'waaaah''in? f**k outta here Auburn boy.
Home      

most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
91 comments
1 day ago