Signing Day Discussion

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #181
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 3 3
 Deeangoe said:
i guess its official now..i said it when it was unofficial i guess
ne ways waiting for seantrel now at 5:30
Im 99% Sure Seantrel to USC
 8 years ago '09        #182
reborG80 
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 12 12
we gotta have a good season deeangoe or 2011 might be the same man hate to say it how can urban meyer make all that news and still pull in this class dudes nice
 8 years ago '04        #183
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 reborG80 said:
U fans shirley signed wit ucla another off the list
The kid really wanted to go UM but he also wanted to be close to his mom. Can't blame him really.
 8 years ago '06        #184
Bedlam  OP
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 madness said:
this dumbass went from this:

to this:

[pic - click to view]

that's what you get for hanging on to every word of these 17 and 18-year old kids, ya big dummy:slap:
I was about to clown on you for taking the time to write out that "FAIL" with smilies, but then I saw it was a gif

And if anyone has been watching the ESPNU coverage, it seems like Todd McShay has taken his "I f**king hate Tim Tebow" grudge over to the signing day show, where he's bashed Florida over and over and said some ridiculous s**t. Saying stuff like "I don't know why recruits would want to play for Florida" and "There's a strong chance Meyer won't be coaching in the fall" and a bunch more s**t like that.

Dude has to let it go...
 8 years ago '06        #185
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,484 | Props total: 14754 14754
 Kjizzle03 said:
I'm not sayin Cal wasn't or isn't a good option, but you said it best he was commited for about a good year...you don't stayed commited that long if you don't want to go to that school IMO...unless there is a coaching change or something else but none of that is really goin on right now
Yea Cal is a good option if he wants to play at the Alamo Bowl every year i had to do it. lol but yea we have NO major coaching changes at all this year and it just doesn't make sense. All that "Roll Tide" s**t he was screamin at the all star game dont make no sense neither.
 8 years ago '06        #186
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 Bedlam said:
I was about to clown on you for taking the time to write out that "FAIL" with smilies, but then I saw it was a gif

And if anyone has been watching the ESPNU coverage, it seems like Todd McShay has taken his "I f**king hate Tim Tebow" grudge over to the signing day show, where he's bashed Florida over and over and said some ridiculous s**t. Saying stuff like "I don't know why recruits would want to play for Florida" and "There's a strong chance Meyer won't be coaching in the fall" and a bunch more s**t like that.

Dude has to let it go...
I like McShay

8 years ago '04        #187
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Bedlam said:

Dude has to let it go...
Yeah, McShay definitely has something against UF but........... he's right in all he saying... like it or not UF's offense doesn't help kids get to the next level.
 8 years ago '05        #188
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,687 | Props total: 515 515
 Cap Peeler said:
Yeah, McShay definitely has something against UF but........... he's right in all he saying... like it or not UF's offense doesn't help kids get to the next level.
Louis Murphy...........Percy Harvin............Andre Caldwell....................
 8 years ago '08        #189
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 3 3
Henderson to announce at 2:30 west coast time on CBS sports
 8 years ago '04        #190
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,022 | Props total: 2933 2933
i dont mcshay seriously. matter of fact i dont take most of those espn dudes seriously.
 8 years ago '07        #191
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
3 outta 10000000000000000000000

thats horrible
 8 years ago '05        #192
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
 Cap Peeler said:
The kid really wanted to go UM but he also wanted to be close to his mom. Can't blame him really.
i know dude wanted to stay close...but what about lemonier...they were saying the same s**t bout him being a mamas boy...and wasnt even considering us after fsu and auburn and still he went to auburn
 8 years ago '05        #193
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
seantrel expected to pick miami?????
 8 years ago '04        #194
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 The_Legend23 said:
I feel like after 2 straight losing seasons Michigan landed an amazing class. Especially landing 2 top safety's and a top qb.
I agree. Solid class with some highly ranked guys that will contribute early. We've also got some under the radar guys that could turn into something special. Carvin Johnson, Jake Ryan, Ray Vinopal etc.....
 8 years ago '08        #195
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Henderson will prolly choose USC....

Right now, what worries me is that Seantrel's father has convinced him to choose USC because of the climate, and because of the bigger market. His father, apparently, is pursuing a rap career and that's where his best opportunity is. Plus, he believes he can be known nation-wide by going there. So, it's either smoke, or it's real. USC is surrounded by bad neighborhoods, and OSU is the far better family atmosphere. Really nervous about this one, let's see what happens. Commitment's at 5:30...

EDIT: Rumor is that Snoop Dog offered Sean Henderson (His father) a rap deal, being talked about on the radio...
if its true
 8 years ago '05        #196
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
If he does that it helps ya'll class but I think Lane is gonna get him to go to USC...Doesn't SC usually have one of the best lines in the nation?
this is why i dont buy into the whole our depth chart scares recruits away
 8 years ago '07        #197
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14590 14590
 Birdman's Back said:
I like McShay

Yea I like him more than Mel Kiper that's for sure.
 8 years ago '06        #198
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 wepainters said:
Henderson will prolly choose USC....

if its true
if that s**t is true his father is big pile of s**t. using ur f**kin son as leverage to get a deal? and Snoop is a piece of s**t for offering it
 8 years ago '07        #199
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
damn the trojans lol we suck again!!
 8 years ago '08        #200
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
USC bound
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago