Signing Day Discussion

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
7355 pageviews
299 comments

Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
Signing Day Discussion

Who are yall expecting for your teams?

I'm pretty sure Florida will finish by adding OL Chaz Green, LB Darrin Kitchens, and WR Adrian Coxson.

Not a bad finish, but I was hoping for more a few weeks ago, like Henderson and Hicks, but I'll take it.

Florida will still have the #1 class.

299 comments for "Signing Day Discussion"

8 years ago '05        #2
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,064 | Props total: 6969 6969
Noles will close the best of anybody....

CHRISTIAN JONES, CHRISTIAN GREEN, COREY LEMONIER, CALVIN SMITH, DEMAR DORSEY, EGO FERGOSON (I THINK CANE BUT WE GOT A GOOD SHOT), MACK BROWN IS A LONGSHOT BUT HE SENT HIS LOI PAPERS TO GAYTORS N FSU

N

Lattimore just went public for USCe....not much of a surprise.

Last edited by Junior G; 02-02-2010 at 05:25 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #3
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
Cant Wait

NSD is always epic
 8 years ago '04        #4
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
dang florida, and florida state are tearing it up! auburn, and georgia doing real good 2...i just wish signing day was done already 4 i could know who's going where!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #5
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14770 14770
Hopefully we can pull in Shon Coleman (or at least Stone) and Keenan Allen (which is looking like a long shot now).
 8 years ago '06        #6
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
holy s**t just read that Arie Kouandjio is coming to Bama! DAMN! That menas we're prolly not getting Coleman (or Stone). Dude is massive tho, 6'6", 314 lbs. Andre Smith Pt. 2!
 8 years ago '05        #7
marzeial 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 239 239
We landed Seastrunk already which was huge

We've got McCain on the fence, Ricky Heimuli, Bjorn Werner (long shot), Erick Dargan, Ivan McCartney (apparently we are still in the final 3 but have no shot), Anthony Jefferson and Christian Thomas.

Out of those I'd say McCain reconfirms, Dargan lands, Jefferson and possibly Heimuli. Other than that I think we've landed our class for the most part unless some surprise happens. This is signing day so you never know
 8 years ago '06        #8
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5647 5647
seantrell knows he wants to stay home.

come on james louis and play with your homeboy. :applause:

minnesota had like 9 decommits over some bulls**t so these two would make it all better.
 8 years ago '09        #9
reborG80 
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 12 12
hope miami can clean up shannon let alot of talent get away the last two classes he only let a few go but this year its alot more than expected and auburn has surprised the s**t outta me
 8 years ago '04        #10
Mully805 
space
space
space
 junior g said:
noles will close the best of anybody....

Christian jones, christian green, corey lemonier, calvin smith, demar dorsey, ego fergoson (i think cane but we got a good shot), mack brown is a longshot but he sent his loi papers to gaytors n fsu

n

lattimore just went public for usce....not much of a surprise.
usc = university south carolina right?
 8 years ago '05        #11
WESTPHILLY7 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 26 26
Penn States class is pretty much set except for keenan allen, he officialy decommited from Bama and narrowed his choices down to PSU and Cal. how we get him he would round out our class nicely
 8 years ago '06        #12
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 Mully805 said:
usc = university south carolina right?
yea, USCEast
 8 years ago '04        #13
Mully805 
space
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
yea, USCEast
cool, i thought so thanks....anybody know of any other big signings 2day?
 8 years ago '05        #14
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 WESTPHILLY7 said:
Penn States class is pretty much set except for keenan allen, he officialy decommited from Bama and narrowed his choices down to PSU and Cal. how we get him he would round out our class nicely
It's doubtful we get this Allen kid, because word is he wants his brother who was a QB at Buffalo to come with him to whatever school.

And the whole fiasco with Coxson is over, so now we must see where he'll land. For once, Florida didn't steal him from us, apparently we let him go because they thought he was vastly overrated. Let's hope the PSU staff is right. I'm not saying I wish bad upon the kid, but that whole situation was a head scratcher. It must have been more just his talent, must have been attitude as well.
 8 years ago '05        #15
WESTPHILLY7 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 26 26
 OMEGAMAN said:
It's doubtful we get this Allen kid, because word is he wants his brother who was a QB at Buffalo to come with him to whatever school.

And the whole fiasco with Coxson is over, so now we must see where he'll land. For once, Florida didn't steal him from us, apparently we let him go because they thought he was vastly overrated. Let's hope the PSU staff is right. I'm not saying I wish bad upon the kid, but that whole situation was a head scratcher. It must have been more just his talent, must have been attitude as well.
yeah its still a shot though , his visit to happy valley was for the illinoi game in 08 so i actualy like our chances that was a crazy atmosphere,
 8 years ago '06        #16
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
 P. Dedos said:
auburn gots a sick a.ss class

anyways as for my canes i think we swing and miss on everybody

theres reports that travor van is gonna come to us tho but our reports have been a.ss lately and are wrong over and over again

they scared of competition and i cant blame them really :rasta:

see you soon
Yall aint gettin Seantrel or Sticks??
 8 years ago '06        #17
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
I'm already considering Christian Green a nole so as long as we get CJ,Demar,Lemionier I'm good anyone else committing would be a bonus(Ego,Ricky brown,etc.)
 8 years ago '08        #18
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 3 3
 marzeial said:
We landed Seastrunk already which was huge

We've got McCain on the fence, Ricky Heimuli, Bjorn Werner (long shot), Erick Dargan, Ivan McCartney (apparently we are still in the final 3 but have no shot), Anthony Jefferson and Christian Thomas.

Out of those I'd say McCain reconfirms, Dargan lands, Jefferson and possibly Heimuli. Other than that I think we've landed our class for the most part unless some surprise happens. This is signing day so you never know
Jefferson and Heimuli will Be Bruins I hope

Also Hayes Pullard switch from USC to UCLA Back to USC
 8 years ago '06        #19
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
Bama class is pretty much done with, Our DBs in this class is sick. Plus we finally have some Jack Linebackers that will wreck in our Defensive scheme

@ Keenan Allen this kid decommitted because Bama wouldn't give his sorry a.ss brother a scholie. No hate for the kid but it will suck playing for Cal and only getting to the Computer/ Alamo Bowl.

Even with the decommit from Allen, I am still hearing from some our sources that we will still have a unexpected WR commit in this year's class. Our sources wouldn't say because it's not really 100% set in stone but alot of people think Ambles/Dunkley are names thats being thrown around; I guess we will see tomorrow

Shout out to Florida's class, Urban Meyer isn't bulls**tting this year and will probably take the Recruiting Crown this year from Bama.. We will still finish with a top 5 class though..
 8 years ago '06        #20
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
Bama class is pretty much done with, Our DBs in this class is sick. Plus we finally have some Jack Linebackers that will wreck in our Defensive scheme

@ Keenan Allen this kid decommitted because Bama wouldn't give his sorry a.ss brother a scholie. No hate for the kid but it will suck playing for Cal and only getting to the Computer/ Alamo Bowl.

Even with the decommit from Allen, I am still hearing from some our sources that we will still have a unexpected WR commit in this year's class. Our sources wouldn't say because it's not really 100% set in stone but alot of people think Ambles/Dunkley are names thats being thrown around; I guess we will see tomorrow

Shout out to Florida's class, Urban Meyer isn't bulls**tting this year and will probably take the Recruiting Crown this year from Bama.. We will still finish with a top 5 class though..
Bama pulled Menzie right? its crazy how many good DBs yall get in yr and yr out yall better stay away from Hunter next year
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy