February 2010: What Did You Wear Today?

most viewed right now
 46
NBA Athletes show love to Lebron
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
The pyramids were what?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
19 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-31-2010, 09:00 PM         #1
5852 pageviews
79 comments


Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
February 2010: What Did You Wear Today?
 

 
One more month, and then spring!

79 comments for "February 2010: What Did You Wear Today?"

 8 years ago '06        #2
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
OG's

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '06        #3
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,708 | Props total: 828 828
 NYC-Banga said:
OG's

[pic - click to view]

SBTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now this is how you start it off. I'm going to own this section next month!!!! Watch and see


Last edited by SaTown's Finest; 02-01-2010 at 07:59 AM..
 02-02-2010, 02:07 PM         #4
motojax  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '06        #5
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,708 | Props total: 828 828
Loving the Blue Lobsters Motojax....
 8 years ago '05        #6
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
figured i'd start posting in here too


[pic - click to view]



FinishLine x Smoking Guns Tattoo Shop x Hanes x Aeropostale

and notice the one footie sock and one ankle sock

i'm not even going to post up the white tee i'm wearing with the giant hole in the shoulder from getting stuck on a nail while working on my house

laundry day <
 02-03-2010, 12:20 PM         #7
motojax  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SaTown's Finest said:
Loving the Blue Lobsters Motojax....
thank you!
 8 years ago '06        #8
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 daliff89 said:
figured i'd start posting in here too


[pic - click to view]



FinishLine x Smoking Guns Tattoo Shop x Hanes x Aeropostale

and notice the one footie sock and one ankle sock

i'm not even going to post up the white tee i'm wearing with the giant hole in the shoulder from getting stuck on a nail while working on my house

laundry day <
You got a flick of your tat?


Lobsters are heat btw. Never dug them with the Jedi Neon laces but theyre like the only pair of lows that I wanna cop.


Last edited by eLLz; 02-03-2010 at 01:34 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #9
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #10
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
this is the best picture i could get of it

i'm going back there tomorrow to see about getting another one done


[pic - click to view]

 02-03-2010, 02:40 PM         #11
JMayle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
this is the best picture i could get of it

i'm going back there tomorrow to see about getting another one done


[pic - click to view]


That's dope bro!! Very unique. Props, just for the dope tat.


-J Mayle
 8 years ago '06        #12
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 daliff89 said:
this is the best picture i could get of it

i'm going back there tomorrow to see about getting another one done


[pic - click to view]

best tat ive seen on boxden so far, hands down.

theres some a**hole on this site with the s**ttiest tats known to man, he even has one thats misspelled. smh
 8 years ago '06        #13
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Dope tat, whats he got in his hand? Cant really make it out. Its raw tho, good s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #14
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
it's a cane with a skull on the end

thanks guys, the next one will be even more 'unique' i promise

 8 years ago '05        #15
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
it's a skeleton with a clock with no hands for a head

the skeleton represents death, the handless clock represents timlessness

death is Timeless

i had a dream about it, s**t had me freaked out every time i tried to go to sleep for like a week

dude just followed me around and s**t
 02-03-2010, 04:27 PM         #16
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
it's a skeleton with a clock with no hands for a head

the skeleton represents death, the handless clock represents timlessness

death is Timeless

i had a dream about it, s**t had me freaked out every time i tried to go to sleep for like a week

dude just followed me around and s**t
Describe the dream, I'm interested.

"death is timeless"?


Last edited by CHRONICLE; 02-03-2010 at 04:38 PM..
 02-03-2010, 04:37 PM         #17
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Decent tatt btw, I normally dislike tattoos, especially leg tatts.
 8 years ago '05        #18
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
it really wasn't too complicated

i was just in a city that i'd never been to before walking around, nobody else there, and that thing was following me around like it was a slasher movie......

i had the same dream, with slight variations like being aware that it had happened before, 3-4 times.......i described the thing to the tattoo artist, sketched out a basic idea, and he drew it damn near perfect

and it happened around the time my father died, once i finally accepted his death i quit having those dreams.....
 02-03-2010, 04:51 PM         #19
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
it really wasn't too complicated

i was just in a city that i'd never been to before walking around, nobody else there, and that thing was following me around like it was a slasher movie......

i had the same dream, with slight variations like being aware that it had happened before, 3-4 times.......i described the thing to the tattoo artist, sketched out a basic idea, and he drew it damn near perfect

and it happened around the time my father died, once i finally accepted his death i quit having those dreams.....
Alright, I asked cause I've been having death dreams for the past few months.
 8 years ago '06        #20
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
281 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
57 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Drake- I’m Upset
426 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
May 26 - Can 30,000 Cameras Help Solve Chicago’s Crime Problem?
74 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Video inside Angela Bassett Talks "the fever" of "Black Panther" and Ryan Murphy's 911
9 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 2
Samsung must pay Apple $539 million in iPhone patent case
13 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy