Albums greater than illmatic......

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
angelo noel 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 1368 1368
 Fly or Die said:
What does age have to do with anything? We all have ears. That Lupe Hunter kid said he's 14 years old and he listens to old school Hip-Hop.

The older people on here say that the young people on here are immature, but the older people are always the ones saying the most immature s**t
I'm just sayin'. I tell other heads Kane is my fav, and they looked me funny and asked me "How Old am I?"
 01-30-2010, 01:08 AM         #82
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Thing Is The s**tty Music As Some Call It Like Wayne,Gucci Mane,Whoever On The Radio. Thats For The Commercial Heads....They Aimming For The Pop Crowd,Why? Cause Thats Where The Money Is At. They Trying Impress Them To Make A Living. I Dont Knock Them For It But I Shake My Head When People Sit Here & Agrue Over Them & Old School When Its Pointless.

We Know Old School Music Was For The Love Of Music & You Can Hear It When You Listen To It But When You Listen To The Radio Music,You Got To Understand They Love For Music Is Only Doing It For The Money,So Its No Since In Even Agruing Or Comparing The Two.

When The Commercial Heads Compare Older Material For Example(Drake's Room For Improvement) With Some Of The Older Stuff Then It Might Can Be Worth A Agruement Depending On What Level Of Artists We Dealing With? Now If Its Wayne Drought 3 Vs Nas Queensbridge Da Album Then Its Not Worth Either Side Agruing Cause That Topic Is Pointless

But What Am Trying Say Is,Its No Point In Holding On To The Old Days & Comparing With The New When The Commercial Heads Going Take The Older Rapper New Material & Compare It To Older s**t Of A Commercial-Pop Artist. Its Not Worth A Agruement
While this is true, people like OP will claim wayne or drake is the goat. I'm not one to knock the hustle of people getting money but when they try to call themselves best rapper alive, I'm going to diss the s**t out of them. Then you have the large crowd of people that believe that rapper and will co-sign them. That's when I come in to crush their dreams :)
 01-30-2010, 01:09 AM         #83
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaoo hh4e still dont know s**t after his hiatus from a month of two since i ownded him last
 8 years ago '09        #84
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,515 | Props total: 5705 5705
 slimwillie said:
do u have any proof that the oldest member say the most immature s**t?

a 14 year old cant tell a 29 year old about 90's hiphop n*ggas actually lived that s**t
What you got to say about my age n*gga
 01-30-2010, 01:11 AM         #85
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
do u have any proof that the oldest member say the most immature s**t?

a 14 year old cant tell a 29 year old about 90's hiphop n*ggas actually lived that s**t
if he knows more about it yes he can
 8 years ago '06        #86
angelo noel 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 1368 1368
 Fly or Die said:
And I wasn't talking to you either

And I could give a f**k if you, or any other n*gga on here agrees with my opinions or not. I don't agree with a lot of s**t most of you say on here, but I don't say you have bad taste in music either. That is ignorant. There is no such thing as bad taste in music anyway. Music is 100% OPINIONATED. I know a lot of ya'll just say what you think will get you respected by "real" Hip-Hop heads or whatever. I'd rather have my own opinion and people hate it, than to just agree with the popular opinions to fit in

Respect. Music 100% opinionated, it's just like women. U can't argue it.
 8 years ago '05        #87
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25078 25078
 blumani0612 said:
While this is true, people like OP will claim wayne or drake is the goat. I'm not one to knock the hustle of people getting money but when they try to call themselves best rapper alive, I'm going to diss the s**t out of them. Then you have the large crowd of people that believe that rapper and will co-sign them. That's when I come in to crush their dreams :)
...The Shyt They Say Is For "Entertainment",Some Of These Rappers You Hear Now Is Just Putting On A Front. Saying Some s**t Like "BEST RAPPER ALIVE" Is Going Get You Attention. Pissing Off Old Heads Work,They Give You The Exposure You Need When You Step On There Toes.

If You Wise,You Ignore Foolish Comments Like Those Cause All Wise Men Know The Ones That Speak On There Greatness Are Not Near It As They Say. I Dont Take These Posters Serious When They Say Wayne Is Better Than Whoever Cause Thats They Opinion & Lets Me Know,They Havent Been Listening To Rap For Long With Comments Like Those & Some Of These Comments Is Just To p!ss Some Of You Off For Entertainment,Remember....They Favorite Rapper Does To p!ss Off Older Rappers To Get Attention. See The Pattern...
 01-30-2010, 01:21 AM         #88
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...The Shyt They Say Is For "Entertainment",Some Of These Rappers You Hear Now Is Just Putting On A Front. Saying Some s**t Like "BEST RAPPER ALIVE" Is Going Get You Attention. Pissing Off Old Heads Work,They Give You The Exposure You Need When You Step On There Toes.

If You Wise,You Ignore Foolish Comments Like Those Cause All Wise Men Know The Ones That Speak On There Greatness Are Not Near It As They Say. I Dont Take These Posters Serious When They Say Wayne Is Better Than Whoever Cause Thats They Opinion & Lets Me Know,They Havent Been Listening To Rap For Long With Comments Like Those & Some Of These Comments Is Just To p!ss Some Of You Off For Entertainment,Remember....They Favorite Rapper Does To p!ss Off Older Rappers To Get Attention. See The Pattern...
lol i know all this too. It didn't bother me that he called himself the best, but when people co-sign, I take it as my duty to s**t on them, then build them back up onto something they should be listening to, instead of polluting the airwaves with what they're listening to. I've accomplished this several times in the outside world, it's hard to do online tho. I still consider it my duty to keep real hip hop alive and well tho. I will forever spam threads with real hip hop until everyone is listening
 8 years ago '07        #89
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,360 | Props total: 21351 21351
n*ggas got a carried away with this thread...
 01-30-2010, 01:26 AM         #90
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cartel-Clipz said:
n*ggas got a carried away with this thread...
change ur avy, its f**kin weird
 8 years ago '05        #91
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25078 25078
 blumani0612 said:
lol i know all this too. It didn't bother me that he called himself the best, but when people co-sign, I take it as my duty to s**t on them, then build them back up onto something they should be listening to, instead of polluting the airwaves with what they're listening to. I've accomplished this several times in the outside world, it's hard to do online tho. I still consider it my duty to keep real hip hop alive and well tho. I will forever spam threads with real hip hop until everyone is listening
...I Rather Listen & Let The Music Speak For Itself Cause They Might Think Its Hot Now But Watch The New Thing Comes Up & They Co Signing That As Well. Its Funny How The Game Works But Hey....This Is How It Moves.

If You Feel You Want To s**t On Them,Go Ahead But Watch Them Keep Coming & Coming While The Rappers Aint Taking It Serious But Thanking Each Other For "The Show" They Just Pulled On The Fans To Keep Names Buzzing.

But I Do Feel Ya,Keep Hip Hop Alive But At The Same They Going Keep Whoever Hot At The Moment Alive. So Gear Up...:dancingcool:
 01-30-2010, 01:46 AM         #92
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blumani0612 said:
my fam spittin whatsup
 01-30-2010, 04:54 AM         #93
KDshortkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
translation: yes i know illmatic is trash, and the most overrated rap album of all time.. but because im scared of having an actual opinion of my own out of fear of being looked down upon and not being considered a real hip hop fan i will just follow whats told to me in rap magazines and jump on the illmatic bandwagon....

lol.. n*ggas even admitting it aint they favorite rap album but yet still want to say its the best..

which proves my point even more of illmatic being the most overhyped trash of all time......
:agreement6::agreement6:

-I rest my case!!
Overhyped trashed would be Drake and Nicki
 01-30-2010, 06:55 AM         #94
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
"Hail Mary" alone >>>>>>>>>>>>>> illmatic as a whole...... :dancingcool::dancingcool:

(and no this is not a shock thread)
i was maybe wit you bout Me Against the World....but i think you done went a lil too far...and i don't really bang wit Illmatic the same way most do.
 8 years ago '04        #95
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 108 108
 hiphop4ever said:
pretty much half of wu's catalog is better then that overhyped trash they call illmatic......
We could debate all night about who got the best album.... But to call Illmatic overhyped trash????

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #96
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8849 8849
thread failed.... illmatic=goat album
 01-30-2010, 11:12 AM         #97
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do ppl entertain dudes threads...and then when you get on his a.ss about hating on nas hes just gonna hit you with the "im a nas fan though" to negate your shots...fool a.ss little boy.
 01-30-2010, 11:15 AM         #98
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungGQ said:
i was maybe wit you bout Me Against the World....but i think you done went a lil too far...and i don't really bang wit Illmatic the same way most do.
 8 years ago '09        #99
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8849 8849
 Tommy_Bunz said:
 YoungGQ said:
me against the world = classic no doubt, it's not on illmatic's level, illmatic=masterpiece
 8 years ago '06        #100
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 730 730
to me the lost tapes was up to par wit illmatic.. but some of the names ya'll throwin are straight disrespectful.. like they ill but u cant compare some of the albums to illmatic. when that s**t came out n*ggas heads was spinning
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy