Albums greater than illmatic......

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #61
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5708 5708
 angelo noel said:
Memory Lane>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IWW.
Black girl Lost >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Memory Lane
 8 years ago '06        #62
angelo noel 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 1368 1368
 hiphop4ever said:
translation: yes i know illmatic is trash, and the most overrated rap album of all time.. but because im scared of having an actual opinion of my own out of fear of being looked down upon and not being considered a real hip hop fan i will just follow whats told to me in rap magazines and jump on the illmatic bandwagon....

lol.. n*ggas even admitting it aint they favorite rap album but yet still want to say its the best..

which proves my point even more of illmatic being the most overhyped trash of all time......
:agreement6::agreement6:

-I rest my case!!

[pic - click to view]

You can say that about any Hip Hop album that's consider a classic. Just cuz you don't like doesn't mean u have to spew out your opinions as fact.
 8 years ago '05        #63
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
Dont come in here and say Illmatic is the bandwagon choice, much like how 2pac is also a bandwagon choice and is far more popular to say.
 8 years ago '06        #64
angelo noel 2 heat pts
space
space
 Lupe Hunter said:
Black girl Lost >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Memory Lane

*Budden's voice on 'Old SKool Mouse'* WAAAAACCCCCK. IWW is nice, but no way in hell, imo. That is better than even One Love third verse. Did u guys listen to illmatic? Wildin.
 8 years ago '05        #65
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
N.Y State of Mind >>>>> IWW. To me It Was Written is better than Stillmatic and I tend to listen to God's Son more than Stillmatic.
 01-30-2010, 12:09 AM         #66
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TS's favorite rapper is eminem so this doesn't really surprise me
 8 years ago '09        #67
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5708 5708
 sheedawg said:
N.Y State of Mind >>>>> IWW. To me It Was Written is better than Stillmatic and I tend to listen to God's Son more than Stillmatic.
I gave you power, Affirmative Action,Take it in Blood>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ilmmatic was clssic but IWW beat illmatic barely

Last edited by Lupe Hunter; 01-30-2010 at 12:15 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #68
angelo noel 2 heat pts
space
space
 Lupe Hunter said:
I gave you power, Affirmative Action,Taking in Blood>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ilmmatic was clssic but IWW beat illmatic barely
Sorry, Street Dreams & If I Ruled The World was on that album. Not bad songs, but completely had no originality behind the beats.
 8 years ago '05        #69
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25080 25080
....n*ggas Stuck In The Past. The Rappers Back Then Aint s**t Now,Damn Talent & Skills Is Barely Gone Now
 01-30-2010, 12:20 AM         #70
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....n*ggas Stuck In The Past. The Rappers Back Then Aint s**t Now,Damn Talent & Skills Is Barely Gone Now
Most old rappers new s**t> New rappers new s**t

prove me wrong. please no talk about sales and popularity. strictly album quality
 8 years ago '05        #71
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 Fresh Whyte said:
n*gga Veteran Rappers wack s**t today is still more listenable than today's rappers yabba dabba do, Barney, simpleton BS. Whats ya point
 8 years ago '05        #72
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Universal~Mind said:
n*gga Veteran Rappers wack s**t today is still more listenable than today's rappers yabba dabba do, Barney, simpleton BS. Whats ya point
 blumani0612 said:
Most old rappers new s**t> New rappers new s**t

prove me wrong. please no talk about sales and popularity. strictly album quality
....These Old Rappers New Shyt Aint Catching My Ear,They Repeating They Old Days. I Rather Hear A Fresh New Kid From The Bottom Tell His Story For Example Jay Elect,Blu,J.Cole,etc. Let The New School Get A Chance...

n*ggas Steady Holding On To Them Old Days & Comparing It With The New,Let It Go We Starting To Sound Like The n*ggas That Dislike Hip Hop When n*ggas Was Comparing "Real Music" Like James Brown,OJs,Whispers,etc To Run DMC,Sugar Hill,Flash,etc.

We Starting To Repeat History With The Same Hate....Give The New School n*ggas A Chance.
 01-30-2010, 12:31 AM         #73
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
99% of old school rap makes me :sleeping-smiley-004

AT WORST, todays rap makes me

I would MUCH rather than :sleeping-smiley-004
I wasn't talking to you. Most people on this site agree you have bad taste in music.
 01-30-2010, 12:34 AM         #74
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....These Old Rappers New Shyt Aint Catching My Ear,They Repeating They Old Days. I Rather Hear A Fresh New Kid From The Bottom Tell His Story For Example Jay Elect,Blu,J.Cole,etc. Let The New School Get A Chance...

n*ggas Steady Holding On To Them Old Days & Comparing It With The New,Let It Go We Starting To Sound Like The n*ggas That Dislike Hip Hop When n*ggas Was Comparing "Real Music" Like James Brown,OJs,Whispers,etc To Run DMC,Sugar Hill,Flash,etc.

We Starting To Repeat History With The Same Hate....Give The New School n*ggas A Chance.
I don't have a problem with those rappers u mentioned. I ain't saying the new school is bad, but the new school that OP listens to licks a.ss. All the dudes u mentioned + nas take a s**t on what OP listens to. And the last new album by an old school rapper that I think sucked was BP3. Nas' last album was dope and had a great message behind it. Raekwon's was dope. Eminem's, Cormega's etc.
 01-30-2010, 12:42 AM         #75
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
And I wasn't talking to you either

And I could give a f**k if you, or any other n*gga on here agrees with my opinions or not. I don't agree with a lot of s**t most of you say on here, but I don't say you have bad taste in music either. That is ignorant. There is no such thing as bad taste in music anyway. Music is 100% OPINIONATED. I know a lot of ya'll just say what you think will get you respected by "real" Hip-Hop heads or whatever. I'd rather have my own opinion and people hate it, than to just agree with the popular opinions to fit in
I could give a s**t what people think about my taste in music. But in terms of real hip hop, you don't listen to it that's for sure.
 8 years ago '06        #76
angelo noel 2 heat pts
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
99% of old school rap makes me :sleeping-smiley-004

AT WORST, todays rap makes me

I would MUCH rather than :sleeping-smiley-004
U wonder why they always asked "How old are you?" when it comes to Hip Hop.
 01-30-2010, 12:47 AM         #77
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:

When will you idiots get it through your heads. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "REAL HIP-HOP"

yes there is
 8 years ago '09        #78
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5101 5101
 Fly or Die said:
And I wasn't talking to you either

And I could give a f**k if you, or any other n*gga on here agrees with my opinions or not. I don't agree with a lot of s**t most of you say on here, but I don't say you have bad taste in music either. That is ignorant. There is no such thing as bad taste in music anyway. Music is 100% OPINIONATED. I know a lot of ya'll just say what you think will get you respected by "real" Hip-Hop heads or whatever. I'd rather have my own opinion and people hate it, than to just agree with the popular opinions to fit in
but you be the first mutha f**ka arguin when someone don't agree with your s**tty opinion
 8 years ago '05        #79
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 blumani0612 said:
I don't have a problem with those rappers u mentioned. I ain't saying the new school is bad, but the new school that OP listens to licks a.ss. All the dudes u mentioned + nas take a s**t on what OP listens to. And the last new album by an old school rapper that I think sucked was BP3. Nas' last album was dope and had a great message behind it. Raekwon's was dope. Eminem's, Cormega's etc.
....Thing Is The s**tty Music As Some Call It Like Wayne,Gucci Mane,Whoever On The Radio. Thats For The Commercial Heads....They Aimming For The Pop Crowd,Why? Cause Thats Where The Money Is At. They Trying Impress Them To Make A Living. I Dont Knock Them For It But I Shake My Head When People Sit Here & Agrue Over Them & Old School When Its Pointless.

We Know Old School Music Was For The Love Of Music & You Can Hear It When You Listen To It But When You Listen To The Radio Music,You Got To Understand They Love For Music Is Only Doing It For The Money,So Its No Since In Even Agruing Or Comparing The Two.

When The Commercial Heads Compare Older Material For Example(Drake's Room For Improvement) With Some Of The Older Stuff Then It Might Can Be Worth A Agruement Depending On What Level Of Artists We Dealing With? Now If Its Wayne Drought 3 Vs Nas Queensbridge Da Album Then Its Not Worth Either Side Agruing Cause That Topic Is Pointless

But What Am Trying Say Is,Its No Point In Holding On To The Old Days & Comparing With The New When The Commercial Heads Going Take The Older Rapper New Material & Compare It To Older s**t Of A Commercial-Pop Artist. Its Not Worth A Agruement
 01-30-2010, 01:00 AM         #80
lazerface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's hilarious how much thought and attention hiphop4ever puts into his posts, with the oversized capital letters and the array of wonderful gifs and pictures. he truely loves the interwebz.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy