Credit Score 490?!

most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
283 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
34 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
 NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
8592 pageviews
13 comments

Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,054 | Props total: 54 54
Credit Score 490?!

What do I do? I have a small loan on there a college class bill on there and a small fine I owe to a bank. But its motherf**kin 490. What the f**k do I do besides pay that s**t back?

13 comments for "Credit Score 490?!"

8 years ago '09        #2
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,997 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Okay.Player said:
What do I do? I have a small loan on there a college class bill on there and a small fine I owe to a bank. But its motherf**kin 490. What the f**k do I do besides pay that s**t back?
take out about 2 credit cards, so you can get on time payments reported on a month to month basis
 01-29-2010, 11:38 PM         #3
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

hahaha jk.....yeah just try and build the s**t back up by doing what ^ said and staying out of debt for now on otherwise
 8 years ago '04        #4
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,648 | Props total: 472 472
pay the fine
 8 years ago '05        #5
Okay.Player 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 Steveo54 said:

[pic - click to view]

hahaha jk.....yeah just try and build the s**t back up by doing what ^ said and staying out of debt for now on otherwise
lol thats f**ked up. but nah can i even get a credit card with 490 ???
 8 years ago '09        #6
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 Okay.Player said:
lol thats f**ked up. but nah can i even get a credit card with 490 ???
Yeah there are cards for s**tty credit...I'd try cap one or a store card first...if u get turned down you can try to get a SECURED card from Wells Fargo, Citi Bank, Bank of America, or Orchard Bank (meaning u put money up as collateral and they give u a credit card based off of that)...you can also get a sub-prime unsecured credit card with very high fee from First Premier bank or New Millenium (beware, they have fees for everything...)

Last edited by mtva24; 01-30-2010 at 04:49 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #7
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
Also u can try this scheme if u can't get a card...

Take $400 (minimum) to a bank to open a Savings account. About three days later go back to the bank to request a $400 loan (set term for 1 year) using your $400 in savings as collateral. (They should have no problem lending this since u have collateral).

Now take your $400 loan and open a savings account at another bank. A couple days later ask for another loan. Do the same at a 3rd bank. Now three loans will be opened up in your name. Pay the three loans off with your $400 loan from bank C...this will give you three positive reports and increase your score!!!
 8 years ago '05        #8
space
space
space
 mtva24 said:
Also u can try this scheme if u can't get a card...

Take $400 (minimum) to a bank to open a Savings account. About three days later go back to the bank to request a $400 loan (set term for 1 year) using your $400 in savings as collateral. (They should have no problem lending this since u have collateral).

Now take your $400 loan and open a savings account at another bank. A couple days later ask for another loan. Do the same at a 3rd bank. Now three loans will be opened up in your name. Pay the three loans off with your $400 loan from bank C...this will give you three positive reports and increase your score!!!
I like where your motherf**kin head is at son. I heard there was something like this for department store malls too
 8 years ago '09        #9
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 Okay.Player said:
I like where your motherf**kin head is at son. I heard there was something like this for department store malls too
yup im in the process of fixing my s**t up too...my s**t was f**ked after i was done with college and ive kind of become obsessed with credit as of late..
 8 years ago '05        #10
space
space
space
so i applied for a cap one cc. Denied. Personal Loan. Denied. I think I am going to one of those mister money stores. im so frustrated
 8 years ago '09        #11
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 Okay.Player said:
so i applied for a cap one cc. Denied. Personal Loan. Denied. I think I am going to one of those mister money stores. im so frustrated
orchard bank (secured) , first premier bank, new millenium will approve you...fees are r*pe...but they will approve you...I had no choice when I started with them, but f**k it you gotta do what you gotta do
 8 years ago '05        #12
space
space
space
orchard bank for a secured loan? I feel like those are only good if you actually have the money to secure it. I do not atm
 8 years ago '09        #13
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 Okay.Player said:
orchard bank for a secured loan? I feel like those are only good if you actually have the money to secure it. I do not atm
oh yeah i had to pay $200 to open up my secured line...it's not bad most credit card co's charge $300 but orchard banks off of fees and raising their interest rate without notice, plus their customer service is horrible
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
165 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1352 comments
1 day ago