America's Best Dance Crew Season 5

most viewed right now
 121
 Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
44 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 84
 Wiz Khalifa's son is a Taylor Swift stan
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Los Angeles Hip Hop vs Atlanta Hip Hop
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside First Look At The Son Goku x adidas ZX500 RM
12 comments
@gear

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
ptwist 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,830 | Props total: 8892 8892
Blueprint crew MURKED the last episode.
 8 years ago '09        #62
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,444 | Props total: 7265 7265
 ptwist said:
Blueprint crew MURKED the last episode.
Yeah they were good. The part when they made it seem like they broke his neck was cool as hell. They are actually good in every challenge so far. They k!lled last week too when they did Omarion video. The only thing was when the girl messed up that one part. The other group that danced to video phone was good too.
 8 years ago '07        #63
Shawtymann 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$820 | Props total: 81 81
i was hoping Saltare would fumble again so they could go home. all they did was jump rope, had nothing to do with Gaga. and JC says ther're evolving when theyve been doing the same thing since day 1
 8 years ago '07        #64
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,516 | Props total: 16141 16141
 Shawtymann said:
i was hoping Saltare would fumble again so they could go home. all they did was jump rope, had nothing to do with Gaga. and JC says ther're evolving when theyve been doing the same thing since day 1
Not really they have been switching it up. They're the best "gimmick" crew that's ever been on there. I have a feeling Static Noyze will win the whole thing.
 8 years ago '07        #65
Shawtymann 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$820 | Props total: 81 81
 thehogue... said:
Not really they have been switching it up. They're the best "gimmick" crew that's ever been on there. I have a feeling Static Noyze will win the whole thing.
it all looks the same to me. Yea they do different tricks in the ropes but thats it. Thier very fist performance was nice but after that its been meh
 8 years ago '07        #66
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,516 | Props total: 16141 16141
 Shawtymann said:
it all looks the same to me. Yea they do different tricks in the ropes but thats it. Thier very fist performance was nice but after that its been meh
Well they'll always have a rope and different tricks = different. It's never the same besides ropes.
 8 years ago '04        #67
Top Shelf 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,556 | Props total: 5326 5326
Omarion sucks as a judge he barely say anything
 8 years ago '08        #68
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 thehogue... said:
Well they'll always have a rope and different tricks = different. It's never the same besides ropes.
its almost unfair because they have a prop everytime....but i gotta go with poreorics. them boys are a dope....
 8 years ago '07        #69
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,516 | Props total: 16141 16141
 Mathematic said:
its almost unfair because they have a prop everytime....but i gotta go with poreorics. them boys are a dope....
Its not unfair because props are the worst. You mess up easier. Poreonics might f**k up if there's ever any type of acrobatic challenge. Static Noyze = most underrated besides BluePrint Crew(besides immunity they were always at the bottom).
 8 years ago '07        #70
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,516 | Props total: 16141 16141
Ehh I was wrong
 8 years ago '09        #71
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,444 | Props total: 7265 7265
I was surprised that the jump rope group wasn't in the bottom 3. They need to go lol. And I wish Heavy Impact would have stayed. But the robot group did good and the blueprint crew did good too. Can't wait to see what usher videos they pick next week.
 8 years ago '07        #72
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,516 | Props total: 16141 16141
The jump rope group is nice. They'll get kicked off soon or later though .
 8 years ago '09        #73
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,919 | Props total: 105 105
They gonna keep saltare(jump rope) for ratings
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #74
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
Did jungle boogy leave yet? If not, then poreotics, jungle boogy, and blueprint crew for top 3.

Poreotics vs. jungle boogy @ finals.
 8 years ago '07        #75
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,516 | Props total: 16141 16141
 DrizzyJT said:
They gonna keep saltare(jump rope) for ratings
Posted via Mobile Device
How can that happen, if you vote? They just have a loyal fanbase like Poreotix.

 Gonzilla said:
Did jungle boogy leave yet? If not, then poreotics, jungle boogy, and blueprint crew for top 3.

Poreotics vs. jungle boogy @ finals.
Probably.
 8 years ago '09        #76
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 150 150
 Ms Ambitious said:
I was surprised that the jump rope group wasn't in the bottom 3. They need to go lol. And I wish Heavy Impact would have stayed. But the robot group did good and the blueprint crew did good too. Can't wait to see what usher videos they pick next week.
this...
 8 years ago '07        #77
ptwist 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,830 | Props total: 8892 8892
Poreotix are the s3xy pick at this point. This week saved them imo because they were being SUPER repetitive each week. Loved how they threw in more aerial tricks/breaking.

1. Poreotix
2. Hype 5-0
3 Blueprint

top 3. I have a feeling Hype might fall back into the bottom 5 but everyone and their momma is voting for them out here in hawaii.
 8 years ago '07        #78
Shawtymann 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$820 | Props total: 81 81
Poreotics k!lled it. Hype5-O & Bleuprint did good as well. Saltare fumbled a little again this week, they should've gone home. Anyone think MTV screwed up the votes on purpose in favor of Saltare. i just found it odd that the week they did horrible was the week the votes were thrown out
 8 years ago '07        #79
Shawtymann 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$820 | Props total: 81 81
Theay all did good this week. i think it was a tie between Poreotics & Blueprint for first. Hype 5 0 third, the JB and Saltare
 8 years ago '07        #80
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,196 | Props total: 170 170
I want Hype 5-0 gone. But I was glad to see Saltare finally leave too.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 87
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
104 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
26 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
76 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
54 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside This nigguh Don Q is a midget..No cap!!
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
138 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
142 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy