Kanye West Illuminati Rings

most viewed right now
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
172 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,978 | Props total: 282 282
 Pass the Blunt said:
man they aint no Illuminati.
You're right.

Just more puppets for the stage.

Pass the Blunt said:
you think the illuminant are gonna a.ssociate with a "little n*gga"? that's what the real Illuminati think when they see them.
 8 years ago '04        #42
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 649 649
ye definitely said he sold his soul to the devil
 01-28-2010, 02:27 PM         #43
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pass the Blunt said:
man they aint no Illuminati. you think the illuminant are gonna a.ssociate with a "little n*gga"? that's what the real Illuminati think when they see them.
man you have no idea what youre talking about...they use celebrities, influential people, and people who have the ability to manipulate the masses, such as entertainers to brainwash and hypnotize the youth/sheep. this is something they do a DAMN good job at doing (as evidenced by the amount of f**kin idiots on this board)

let me ask you a question..if they want to spread symbolism and their messages to a black community...do you think they are going to use a 70 year old white guy to do it? or a young black rapper -someone the community can relate to- to do it? theres your answer as to why jayz and kanye west are involved in this s**t, as well as other celebrities.

technically, they are not heavily involved in the illuminati THAT much, they are just being used as pawns for the elite to spread their message through. in return for this, they get incredible riches. but when they no longer serve a purpose to the elites, they will be disposed of like trash.
 01-28-2010, 02:28 PM         #44
Morphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so did Em but it's just a saying. How do you literally sell your soul to the devil, you just say it one night when you're desperate?

Also I think that they just play into it because it gets people talking that's all. If I blow up I'm gonna drop subtle but somehow obvious symbolism about this s**t too since it works. And I'll say I sold my soul to the devil at a random concert to get people talking about it.
 01-28-2010, 02:28 PM         #45
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his mother was the blood sacrifice
 01-28-2010, 02:30 PM         #46
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '04        #47
me707 
space
space
$902 | Props total: 1 1
There go kanye wanting all the attention on himself again. All the other Illuminati members have 1 all seeing eye on their rings, but he had to have 2 all seeing eyes. SMH @ Kanye
 8 years ago '05        #48
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
space
$44,052 | Props total: 28867 28867
....Maaaaayynnn,Not This Shyt Again. I Be Gotdamn But Time To Watch This s**t Grow Just For The f**k Of It....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

We Looking At The Evil s**t But No One Notice The Catholic Bracelet,He Wearing Tho and With That Said Kanye Got A Message.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #49
Mac1one 1 heat pts
space
space
$679 | Props total: 4 4
 blumani0612 said:
lol um those are just hands. is there any proof they belong to kanye?
 8 years ago '05        #50
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 34 34
 Ed Bundy said:
man you have no idea what youre talking about...they use celebrities, influential people, and people who have the ability to manipulate the masses, such as entertainers to brainwash and hypnotize the youth/sheep. this is something they do a DAMN good job at doing (as evidenced by the amount of f**kin idiots on this board)

let me ask you a question..if they want to spread symbolism and their messages to a black community...do you think they are going to use a 70 year old white guy to do it? or a young black rapper -someone the community can relate to- to do it? theres your answer as to why jayz and kanye west are involved in this s**t, as well as other celebrities.

technically, they are not heavily involved in the illuminati THAT much, they are just being used as pawns for the elite to spread their message through. in return for this, they get incredible riches. but when they no longer serve a purpose to the elites, they will be disposed of like trash.
symbolism for what?! all i hear is symbolism this, message that. so when the f**k is it gonna happen, and WHATS gonna happen? i swear it feels like ppl that wait for the return of Jesus. IT AINT HAPPENING.

Last edited by meepos; 01-28-2010 at 03:10 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #51
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,505 | Props total: 386 386
I think Jay and Ye do this, since illuminati talk has spread around the interwebs, and it keeps them on forums.
 8 years ago '09        #52
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 YARKONE said:
I think Jay and Ye do this, since illuminati talk has spread around the interwebs, and it keeps them on forums.
lol wtf, yeah that's the master plan.
 01-28-2010, 03:54 PM         #53
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man lookin at those pics. i cant help but notice references to ancient egypt...even kanyes girl amber rose...
 8 years ago '05        #54
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$15,140 | Props total: 9872 9872
i still dont understand how being "awake" is beneficial or better than just living ur life as positive as you can.... are you guys not gonna tell others when the guillotine falls just to say i told u so?
 8 years ago '06        #55
Yung Dilla 1500 heat pts1500
space
space
$57,605 | Props total: 37121 37121
man as long as i don't see ye talking bout 'do as thou wilt' then i'm good the all seeing eye is represented as god/illuminati but jay s**t is just all over the place.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
62 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is this a real pawg?
28 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1331 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
44 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
54 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
109 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy