Kanye West Illuminati Rings

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Pass the Blunt said:
man they aint no Illuminati.
You're right.

Just more puppets for the stage.

Pass the Blunt said:
you think the illuminant are gonna a.ssociate with a "little n*gga"? that's what the real Illuminati think when they see them.
 8 years ago '04        #42
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
ye definitely said he sold his soul to the devil
 01-28-2010, 03:27 PM         #43
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pass the Blunt said:
man they aint no Illuminati. you think the illuminant are gonna a.ssociate with a "little n*gga"? that's what the real Illuminati think when they see them.
man you have no idea what youre talking about...they use celebrities, influential people, and people who have the ability to manipulate the masses, such as entertainers to brainwash and hypnotize the youth/sheep. this is something they do a DAMN good job at doing (as evidenced by the amount of f**kin idiots on this board)

let me ask you a question..if they want to spread symbolism and their messages to a black community...do you think they are going to use a 70 year old white guy to do it? or a young black rapper -someone the community can relate to- to do it? theres your answer as to why jayz and kanye west are involved in this s**t, as well as other celebrities.

technically, they are not heavily involved in the illuminati THAT much, they are just being used as pawns for the elite to spread their message through. in return for this, they get incredible riches. but when they no longer serve a purpose to the elites, they will be disposed of like trash.
 01-28-2010, 03:28 PM         #44
Morphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so did Em but it's just a saying. How do you literally sell your soul to the devil, you just say it one night when you're desperate?

Also I think that they just play into it because it gets people talking that's all. If I blow up I'm gonna drop subtle but somehow obvious symbolism about this s**t too since it works. And I'll say I sold my soul to the devil at a random concert to get people talking about it.
 01-28-2010, 03:28 PM         #45
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his mother was the blood sacrifice
 01-28-2010, 03:30 PM         #46
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '04        #47
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
There go kanye wanting all the attention on himself again. All the other Illuminati members have 1 all seeing eye on their rings, but he had to have 2 all seeing eyes. SMH @ Kanye
 8 years ago '05        #48
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
....Maaaaayynnn,Not This Shyt Again. I Be Gotdamn But Time To Watch This s**t Grow Just For The f**k Of It....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

We Looking At The Evil s**t But No One Notice The Catholic Bracelet,He Wearing Tho and With That Said Kanye Got A Message.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #49
Mac1one 1 heat pts
space
space
$678 | Props total: 3 3
 blumani0612 said:
lol um those are just hands. is there any proof they belong to kanye?
 8 years ago '05        #50
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Ed Bundy said:
man you have no idea what youre talking about...they use celebrities, influential people, and people who have the ability to manipulate the masses, such as entertainers to brainwash and hypnotize the youth/sheep. this is something they do a DAMN good job at doing (as evidenced by the amount of f**kin idiots on this board)

let me ask you a question..if they want to spread symbolism and their messages to a black community...do you think they are going to use a 70 year old white guy to do it? or a young black rapper -someone the community can relate to- to do it? theres your answer as to why jayz and kanye west are involved in this s**t, as well as other celebrities.

technically, they are not heavily involved in the illuminati THAT much, they are just being used as pawns for the elite to spread their message through. in return for this, they get incredible riches. but when they no longer serve a purpose to the elites, they will be disposed of like trash.
symbolism for what?! all i hear is symbolism this, message that. so when the f**k is it gonna happen, and WHATS gonna happen? i swear it feels like ppl that wait for the return of Jesus. IT AINT HAPPENING.

Last edited by meepos; 01-28-2010 at 04:10 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #51
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
I think Jay and Ye do this, since illuminati talk has spread around the interwebs, and it keeps them on forums.
 8 years ago '09        #52
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 YARKONE said:
I think Jay and Ye do this, since illuminati talk has spread around the interwebs, and it keeps them on forums.
lol wtf, yeah that's the master plan.
 01-28-2010, 04:54 PM         #53
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man lookin at those pics. i cant help but notice references to ancient egypt...even kanyes girl amber rose...
 8 years ago '05        #54
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,526 | Props total: 7635 7635
i still dont understand how being "awake" is beneficial or better than just living ur life as positive as you can.... are you guys not gonna tell others when the guillotine falls just to say i told u so?
 8 years ago '06        #55
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25631 25631
man as long as i don't see ye talking bout 'do as thou wilt' then i'm good the all seeing eye is represented as god/illuminati but jay s**t is just all over the place.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy