Kanye West Illuminati Rings

most viewed right now
 182
Article inside RhymeFest getting exposed by former Donda members!!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 154
Might be the saddest sh-t you’ll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 127
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Video inside Camels eating cacti with six-inch needles
17 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #21
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,438 | Props total: 25195 25195
Its all in plain sight
 01-28-2010, 01:05 PM         #22
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean sometimes there is evidence that even the most hardcore doubters cant deny..this is an example of that evidence..

yet somehow you still got dumb motherf**kers denying it...

lol im really at a loss for words at how stupid people can be...makes me sick to my stomach, no exaggeration
 8 years ago '09        #23
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,054 | Props total: 16 16
Lol he got the flagrant sybolism on. Pyramids with the all seeing eye in the middle. Don't get more esoteric and occult than that.
 8 years ago '08        #24
finalhit 
space
space
space
$489 | Props total: 24 24
So??? You people have no idea what those things mean. You just play follow the leader off of some internet article, thereby making you a pawn.


Last edited by finalhit; 01-28-2010 at 01:10 PM..
 01-28-2010, 01:10 PM         #25
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
i mean sometimes there is evidence that even the most hardcore doubters cant deny..this is an example of that evidence..

yet somehow you still got dumb motherf**kers denying it...

lol im really at a loss for words at how stupid people can be...makes me sick to my stomach, no exaggeration
it's all a coincidence.....just because it happens repeatedly over and over again it doesn't mean anything.....

^ that's how they rationalize it...and they really believe that too that's the sad part...
 8 years ago '08        #26
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Ed Bundy said:
i mean sometimes there is evidence that even the most hardcore doubters cant deny..this is an example of that evidence..

yet somehow you still got dumb motherf**kers denying it...

lol im really at a loss for words at how stupid people can be...makes me sick to my stomach, no exaggeration
real s**t....
 8 years ago '08        #27
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,563 | Props total: 574 574
its not just the rings, s**t keeps happening like this way too much
 01-28-2010, 01:21 PM         #28
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:
its not just the rings, s**t keeps happening like this way too much
basically
 8 years ago '05        #29
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,081 | Props total: 3229 3229
The Eye of Providence, or the all-seeing eye of God, is a symbol showing an eye often surrounded by rays of light or a glory and usually enclosed by a triangle. It is sometimes interpreted as representing the eye of God watching over humankind. (see Divine Providence).[1][2][3]
what's so satanic about that??? i swear kanye and jay playing into the whole "illuminati" thing is a smart a.ss decision. on to the next one got mad views just off the idea alone.

what i never understood is why do we know sooo much about a "secret society" i mean we don't know the secret to who murdered biggie and 2pac but we can find the secrets of the most powerful men in the world right now. you're telling me these rich "illuminati" folks can't find a way to intimidate us from spilling their information, when according to yall they already track us with google maps or whatever the fk yall weirdos talk about. random n*ggas on the street can intimidate folks into not snitching, but u telling me the people who run this country can't??

i do believe in secret societies but they are indeed REAL secrets. but i guess the unknown scares some folks so we have to make believe we actually know the symbolism, the traits, and the type of people a.ssociated with these secret groups. in reality we have no idea.
 8 years ago '09        #30
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$8,016 | Props total: 447 447
 Galaxy said:
Jay Zs nuclear bomb


[pic - click to view]

I once edited this pic and put my ex's name on it to tell her she the bomb... but that b**ch a wh0ore
 01-28-2010, 01:48 PM         #31
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay said:
I once edited this pic and put my ex's name on it to tell her she the bomb... but that b**ch a wh0ore
Yeah i got it from her, had to edit the name out.
 8 years ago '04        #32
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,978 | Props total: 282 282
With nice hexagrams to represent the rays of "light."

All sheep gets slaughtered, one way or another.

Kanye, Jay-Z, Beyonce, etc. will find out the bloodline organization of the plan when their Aleister Crowley-worshipping "brothers" start to turn on them.

All in due time.
 01-28-2010, 01:49 PM         #33
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
what's so satanic about that??? i swear kanye and jay playing into the whole "illuminati" thing is a smart a.ss decision. on to the next one got mad views just off the idea alone.

what i never understood is why do we know sooo much about a "secret society" i mean we don't know the secret to who murdered biggie and 2pac but we can find the secrets of the most powerful men in the world right now. you're telling me these rich "illuminati" folks can't find a way to intimidate us from spilling their information, when according to yall they already track us with google maps or whatever the fk yall weirdos talk about. random n*ggas on the street can intimidate folks into not snitching, but u telling me the people who run this country can't??

i do believe in secret societies but they are indeed REAL secrets. but i guess the unknown scares some folks so we have to make believe we actually know the symbolism, the traits, and the type of people a.ssociated with these secret groups. in reality we have no idea.

look..just because there are secret societies and the whole purpose is to never reveal the ongoings of what happens with them..it doesn't mean they're immune to infiltration..ppl grow consciences and leak what's going on...we're never supposed to have retail albums before the release date but yet it still happens...liken the leaked information to that...
 01-28-2010, 01:51 PM         #34
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
With nice hexagrams to represent the rays of "light."

All sheep gets slaughtered, one way or another.

Kanye, Jay-Z, Beyonce, etc. will find out the bloodline organization of the plan when their Aleister Crowley-worshipping "brothers" start to turn on them.

All in due time.
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '08        #35
finalhit 
space
space
space
$489 | Props total: 24 24
 Michael_Moore said:
look..just because there are secret societies and the whole purpose is to never reveal the ongoings of what happens with them..it doesn't mean they're immune to infiltration..ppl grow consciences and leak what's going on...we're never supposed to have retail albums before the release date but yet it still happens...liken the leaked information to that...
You also have disinformation that is designed to perpetuate false belief systems.
 01-28-2010, 01:55 PM         #36
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



Codex Gigas > The Bible
 8 years ago '05        #37
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,081 | Props total: 3229 3229
 Michael_Moore said:
look..just because there are secret societies and the whole purpose is to never reveal the ongoings of what happens with them..it doesn't mean they're immune to infiltration..ppl grow consciences and leak what's going on...we're never supposed to have retail albums before the release date but yet it still happens...liken the leaked information to that...
why would a secret organization allow people to leak their info is all im saying. we're not talking about no street gang, we're not talking about a regular group of people. according to yall these folks run our country, our banks and whatever else. but yet they can't stop some geek from posting videos on youtube exposing them? i can't even get a beyonce s3x tape to leak not even that hoopz one to be exposed but yet the information of the "top dogs" can be spread around like its nothing? if the illuminati or whatever secret society yall talk about was actually as powerful, satanic and evil as yall say we wouldn't know any of this information and if someone were to leak it, it wouldn't be available on websites.. and the person wouldn't be alive to tell about it.
 01-28-2010, 02:09 PM         #38
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
why would a secret organization allow people to leak their info is all im saying. we're not talking about no street gang, we're not talking about a regular group of people. according to yall these folks run our country, our banks and whatever else. but yet they can't stop some geek from posting videos on youtube exposing them? i can't even get a beyonce s3x tape to leak not even that hoopz one to be exposed but yet the information of the "top dogs" can be spread around like its nothing? if the illuminati or whatever secret society yall talk about was actually as powerful, satanic and evil as yall say we wouldn't know any of this information and if someone were to leak it, it wouldn't be available on websites.. and the person wouldn't be alive to tell about it.
smh..don't ask questions you don't want an answer to...
 8 years ago '04        #39
Dash Marley 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,238 | Props total: 1483 1483
:bsflag:.............. yeahhhhhhhhh
 01-28-2010, 02:15 PM         #40
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michael Moore is the head of the illuminati


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Galaxy; 01-28-2010 at 02:16 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
103 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Drake- I’m Upset
418 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Nas Rambling and Stammering Through Vegas Club Gig
75 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy