most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #21
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17151 17151
Its all in plain sight
 01-28-2010, 02:05 PM         #22
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean sometimes there is evidence that even the most hardcore doubters cant deny..this is an example of that evidence..

yet somehow you still got dumb motherf**kers denying it...

lol im really at a loss for words at how stupid people can be...makes me sick to my stomach, no exaggeration
 8 years ago '09        #23
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Lol he got the flagrant sybolism on. Pyramids with the all seeing eye in the middle. Don't get more esoteric and occult than that.
 8 years ago '08        #24
finalhit 
space
space
space
$486 | Props total: 20 20
So??? You people have no idea what those things mean. You just play follow the leader off of some internet article, thereby making you a pawn.

Last edited by finalhit; 01-28-2010 at 02:10 PM..
 01-28-2010, 02:10 PM         #25
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
i mean sometimes there is evidence that even the most hardcore doubters cant deny..this is an example of that evidence..

lol im really at a loss for words at how stupid people can be...makes me sick to my stomach, no exaggeration
it's all a coincidence.....just because it happens repeatedly over and over again it doesn't mean anything.....

^ that's how they rationalize it...and they really believe that too that's the sad part...
 8 years ago '08        #26
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Ed Bundy said:

real s**t....
 8 years ago '08        #27
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
its not just the rings, s**t keeps happening like this way too much
 01-28-2010, 02:21 PM         #28
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:
its not just the rings, s**t keeps happening like this way too much
basically
 8 years ago '05        #29
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,816 | Props total: 2614 2614
The Eye of Providence, or the all-seeing eye of God, is a symbol showing an eye often surrounded by rays of light or a glory and usually enclosed by a triangle. It is sometimes interpreted as representing the eye of God watching over humankind. (see Divine Providence).[1][2][3]
what's so satanic about that??? i swear kanye and jay playing into the whole "illuminati" thing is a smart a.ss decision. on to the next one got mad views just off the idea alone.

what i never understood is why do we know sooo much about a "secret society" i mean we don't know the secret to who murdered biggie and 2pac but we can find the secrets of the most powerful men in the world right now. you're telling me these rich "illuminati" folks can't find a way to intimidate us from spilling their information, when according to yall they already track us with google maps or whatever the fk yall weirdos talk about. random n*ggas on the street can intimidate folks into not snitching, but u telling me the people who run this country can't??

i do believe in secret societies but they are indeed REAL secrets. but i guess the unknown scares some folks so we have to make believe we actually know the symbolism, the traits, and the type of people a.ssociated with these secret groups. in reality we have no idea.
 8 years ago '09        #30
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Galaxy said:
Jay Zs nuclear bomb

[pic - click to view]

I once edited this pic and put my ex's name on it to tell her she the bomb... but that b**ch a wh0ore
 01-28-2010, 02:48 PM         #31
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay said:
I once edited this pic and put my ex's name on it to tell her she the bomb... but that b**ch a wh0ore
Yeah i got it from her, had to edit the name out.
 8 years ago '04        #32
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
With nice hexagrams to represent the rays of "light."

All sheep gets slaughtered, one way or another.

Kanye, Jay-Z, Beyonce, etc. will find out the bloodline organization of the plan when their Aleister Crowley-worshipping "brothers" start to turn on them.

All in due time.
 01-28-2010, 02:49 PM         #33
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
what's so satanic about that??? i swear kanye and jay playing into the whole "illuminati" thing is a smart a.ss decision. on to the next one got mad views just off the idea alone.

what i never understood is why do we know sooo much about a "secret society" i mean we don't know the secret to who murdered biggie and 2pac but we can find the secrets of the most powerful men in the world right now. you're telling me these rich "illuminati" folks can't find a way to intimidate us from spilling their information, when according to yall they already track us with google maps or whatever the fk yall weirdos talk about. random n*ggas on the street can intimidate folks into not snitching, but u telling me the people who run this country can't??

i do believe in secret societies but they are indeed REAL secrets. but i guess the unknown scares some folks so we have to make believe we actually know the symbolism, the traits, and the type of people a.ssociated with these secret groups. in reality we have no idea.

look..just because there are secret societies and the whole purpose is to never reveal the ongoings of what happens with them..it doesn't mean they're immune to infiltration..ppl grow consciences and leak what's going on...we're never supposed to have retail albums before the release date but yet it still happens...liken the leaked information to that...
 01-28-2010, 02:51 PM         #34
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
With nice hexagrams to represent the rays of "light."

All sheep gets slaughtered, one way or another.

Kanye, Jay-Z, Beyonce, etc. will find out the bloodline organization of the plan when their Aleister Crowley-worshipping "brothers" start to turn on them.

All in due time.
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '08        #35
finalhit 
space
space
space
$486 | Props total: 20 20
 Michael_Moore said:
look..just because there are secret societies and the whole purpose is to never reveal the ongoings of what happens with them..it doesn't mean they're immune to infiltration..ppl grow consciences and leak what's going on...we're never supposed to have retail albums before the release date but yet it still happens...liken the leaked information to that...
You also have disinformation that is designed to perpetuate false belief systems.
 01-28-2010, 02:55 PM         #36
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Codex Gigas > The Bible
 8 years ago '05        #37
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,816 | Props total: 2614 2614
 Michael_Moore said:
why would a secret organization allow people to leak their info is all im saying. we're not talking about no street gang, we're not talking about a regular group of people. according to yall these folks run our country, our banks and whatever else. but yet they can't stop some geek from posting videos on youtube exposing them? i can't even get a beyonce s3x tape to leak not even that hoopz one to be exposed but yet the information of the "top dogs" can be spread around like its nothing? if the illuminati or whatever secret society yall talk about was actually as powerful, satanic and evil as yall say we wouldn't know any of this information and if someone were to leak it, it wouldn't be available on websites.. and the person wouldn't be alive to tell about it.
 01-28-2010, 03:09 PM         #38
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
why would a secret organization allow people to leak their info is all im saying. we're not talking about no street gang, we're not talking about a regular group of people. according to yall these folks run our country, our banks and whatever else. but yet they can't stop some geek from posting videos on youtube exposing them? i can't even get a beyonce s3x tape to leak not even that hoopz one to be exposed but yet the information of the "top dogs" can be spread around like its nothing? if the illuminati or whatever secret society yall talk about was actually as powerful, satanic and evil as yall say we wouldn't know any of this information and if someone were to leak it, it wouldn't be available on websites.. and the person wouldn't be alive to tell about it.
smh..don't ask questions you don't want an answer to...
 8 years ago '04        #39
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 973 973
:bsflag:.............. yeahhhhhhhhh
 01-28-2010, 03:15 PM         #40
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michael Moore is the head of the illuminati

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-28-2010 at 03:16 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago