Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #161
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
I stopped after 3 point shooting champ.
 8 years ago '08        #162
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
hes not CP3, hes not deron, hes not nash, so quit with this bullshyiit already.

man, andre miller is better than him as a point guard.

and if you want to call him a pg (he really runs both pg and sg), then let me name a couple other out of position pg's playing that are better than him.....joe johnson, brandon roy, and some guy named d wade.
 8 years ago '05        #163
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12571 12571
 arthurmack27 said:
hes not CP3, hes not deron, hes not nash, so quit with this bullshyiit already.

man, andre miller is better than him as a point guard.

and if you want to call him a pg (he really runs both pg and sg), then let me name a couple other out of position pg's playing that are better than him.....joe johnson, brandon roy, and some guy named d wade.
Joe Johnson is not better than D.Rose sorry and B.Roy and Wade are top10 regardless of position...

You're an idiot if you think Andre Miller is a better PG than Rose, if that was the case he wouldn't have been on 4 teams in the past 6 years. So calm the f**k down.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-22-2010 at 05:11 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #164
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
This thread is comedy. There isn't a single OKC fan on the planet that wouldn't bust nuts all over the place if their GM managed to pull off armed robbery and trade Westbrook for Rose straight up, on a similar note, there'd be a riot in the United Center if Rose were traded for Westbrook.

You could say the same exact thing for Celtics, these a.ssclowns can talk all the s**t they want, but the fact remains that at the end of the day, if any of their teams could trade their cupcake a.ss point for Rose, they'd jump all over that s**t.

The only points in the league that you can say are better than Rose are Paul, Williams and Nash. And Paul's hurt right now.
 8 years ago '05        #165
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
o boy here we go again
 8 years ago '09        #166
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 Hold That said:
Joe Johnson is not better than D.Rose sorry and B.Roy and Wade are top10 regardless of position...

You're an idiot if you think Andre Miller is a better PG than Rose, if that was the case he wouldn't have been on 4 teams in the past 6 years. So calm the f**k down.
Please tell me why Derrick Rose is better than JJ?

Becuase he is more athletic and can get to the rack easier than JJ? That doesnt make you better.

JJ puts up 22 5 and 5 and last year almost averaged the same amount of a.ssists as D Rose did, and he's a shooting guard. I dont rely on stats, but if your putting up the same amount of a.ssists as a "top 3" PG and your a shooting guard, then something tells me that Point guard is overrated (reguardless of whose name it is or what player it is).
 8 years ago '07        #167
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 [Trini Yute] said:
n*gga forced his life with that one
Yeah Rose might be a better scorer than Rondo, but let's not lie to ourselves here. . .Rondo is a better PG than Rose right now, end of story.
rose stans still at it
 8 years ago '07        #168
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 kidbrosweets said:
Im not even a big rondo fan, but im not oblivious enough to say that D. Rose is better than Rondo. Let alone cp3, deron williams, nash or chauncey billups. If you think derrick rose is better than any of those listed you simply do not watch basketball, or do not have enough of a fundamental understanding to speak on it.

\ thread

rose is in the discussion with westbrook evans, and hes not better than either
 8 years ago '07        #169
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Hold That said:

thanks for the sig

credibility lost
 8 years ago '05        #170
space
space
^I enter the thread to see why it's constantly being bumped up to the top of the page. Maybe it's an interesting debate going on.

No it's just INF4MOUS talking to himself with nobody else in the thread.. Someone explain to me how this n*gga isn't obsessed with Rose..

8 years ago '07        #171
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
^I enter the thread to see why it's constantly being bumped up to the top of the page. Maybe it's an interesting debate going on.

No it's just INF4MOUS talking to himself with nobody else in the thread.. Someone explain to me how this n*gga isn't obsessed with Rose..

yea i just got back from the gym, figured i could come in here for a good laugh and i wasnt dissapointed...uve been posting for the past 3 pages

thanks for the laughs

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 02-22-2010 at 06:19 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #172
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
damn Rose stans gettin shut downnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
 8 years ago '05        #173
space
space
Nobody is getting shut down, honestly the debate has become pointless. Only the thread starter has said Rose is top 3, the rest of us believe he's top 5..

I still think the only PG's better than Rose at this moment are CP3,DWill,Rondo & Nash..
 8 years ago '05        #174
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
and here comes one now..........
 8 years ago '09        #175
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 Hold That said:
Nobody is getting shut down, honestly the debate has become pointless. Only the thread starter has said Rose is top 3, the rest of us believe he's top 5..

I still think the only PG's better than Rose at this moment are CP3,DWill,Rondo & Nash..
Ok .. but I still want to know why D Rose is better than Joe Johnson
 8 years ago '09        #176
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,178 | Props total: 22638 22638
 Mr. Moses said:
This thread is comedy. There isn't a single OKC fan on the planet that wouldn't bust nuts all over the place if their GM managed to pull off armed robbery and trade Westbrook for Rose straight up, on a similar note, there'd be a riot in the United Center if Rose were traded for Westbrook.

You could say the same exact thing for Celtics, these a.ssclowns can talk all the s**t they want, but the fact remains that at the end of the day, if any of their teams could trade their cupcake a.ss point for Rose, they'd jump all over that s**t.

The only points in the league that you can say are better than Rose are Paul, Williams and Nash. And Paul's hurt right now.
You're ridiculous. Go away.
 8 years ago '05        #177
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Ok .. but I still want to know why D Rose is better than Joe Johnson
Just my personal opinion, I feel he's the better player. I think the only thing Joe Johnson does better than Rose is shooting.
 8 years ago '09        #178
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 Hold That said:
Just my personal opinion, I feel he's the better player. I think the only thing Joe Johnson does better than Rose is shooting.
Joe Johnson is a much more complete player than Rose is. Rose has alot more weaknesses in his game than Joe Johnson. Theres more than just passing and shooting, theres little things that Joe Johnson does that makes him better than Rose.

Rose is good, but lets not overrate him yet and put him as a top 3 PG (although i see you didnt do that)
 8 years ago '10        #179
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
top 3 pg with 6 a.ssists and 4 turnovers against the wiz??? rose is a nice young player and anybody can lost to a subpar team but rose is not top 3 anything right now. n*gga love to jump the gun
 8 years ago '08        #180
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,972 | Props total: 7397 7397
 beast mode said:
top 3 pg with 6 a.ssists and 4 turnovers against the wiz??? rose is a nice young player and anybody can lost to a subpar team but rose is not top 3 anything right now. n*gga love to jump the gun
This idiot is right for once, probably on accident but good for u.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy