NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #141
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 keithbm1111 said:
Rondo cant score? He's great at driving to the basket...I'm convinced you dont watch Rondo, although it didnt take you syaing that to convince me.

I've seen you talk s**t about the C's on more than one occasion, but if it wasnt you calling the big 3 trash it was many others. which makes me wonder...how can rondo have 3 awesome guys to pass to if we suck and we're an old a.ss team? cant be both, its one or the other. And the same people who say rondo has 3 HOFers, are the same ones who say we suck and we should be in a retirment home
Rondo is good at what he does, honestly it's hard to determine who's the clear cut better PG. It's that close but I'd give the edge to Rondo because he does everything you would want your PG to do ideally. As for Rose, he's still the better scorer, better playmaker, and has proven he can actually carry a team. Not to mention he's younger and playing on the team that doesn't compliment his style at all. Guy doesn't even have an experienced coach out there teaching him and he's balling.

If I was looking for a PG to come in and play around a team thats already good and just needs one player to get me over the hump, I'd chose Rondo. Now if I'm looking for a player I'm building around and start my franchise over from scratch, I'd choose Rose. I still say Rose will wind up being the better player, even as soon as next year. His learning curve is out of this world, the improvement he's made from his rookie year and to this moment is huge. Look at his midrange shot for example. It went from horrible to above average in less than a years time. Rose already has the instincts to be a good passer, he just needs teammates and a coaching scheme that allows him to do so.

Unless we really need a basket Vinny really doesn't allow Rose to create as much as he should.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-22-2010 at 02:28 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #142
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 525 525
 ttime236 said:
how does pullin up an allstar video help rondo? rose made it too
Pay attention, that video was posted AFTER the playoff video. He asked me why isnt he doing that in the regular season now, and that was visual evidence. Nobody is out here saying D.Rose sucks, we actually give him props for what he's doing for his team. But it seems like whenever it's time to give Rondo his props, he can never get his.
 8 years ago '07        #143
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
every day the same people get in the same argument over rose/rondo and no progress is ever made lets just all agree to disagree and end this
 8 years ago '08        #144
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 525 525
 keithbm1111 said:
every day the same people get in the same argument over rose/rondo and no progress is ever made lets just all agree to disagree and end this
lol exactly man, Im done with this.
Time will tell.
 8 years ago '06        #145
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
very true. Its the reason why I stopped debating over these Kobe v MJ or these Rondo v Rose. Its no point and some of the people who are arguin put up lame points that make no sense. Plus I think some people on boxden are literally re tar ded.

keithbm1111 said:
 8 years ago '06        #146
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Rondo does not have better basketball IQ than Rose. And Rondo's defense is so overrated. All he does is gamble at the ball and go for steals. Tell me he doesn't when he's getting blown by and done in on the pick and roll every game.

Passing and playmaking? Sure. But Rose doesn't have the luxury of standing at the top of the key and passing to hall of famers on set plays.

Dudes acting like point guards jobs aren't to score and carry an offense. Watch a basketball game.
Who cares if he gambles, he's leading the league in steals you think i give a f**k about gambling when the numbers say it pays off? Rose would be nothing without his freakish athleticism, Rondo relies on his BBIQ to be effective(passing, D, rebounding).

A PG's job is to set plays up and set up other people, its only a PLUS if they can score at will. Learn the game of basketball bro, i can't believe you are putting scoring before playmaking at the pg position.
 8 years ago '07        #147
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
^^ A block..very nice. That settles it. Rose > Rondo
 8 years ago '06        #148
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3525 3525
Yea, it 's always Celtics vs. Bulls when it comes to this stuff?

Rose > Rondo

....sure you can say... Rondo > Rose but I'll never agree with you even if you offered me money..

8 years ago '05        #149
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Hes top 5 PG no question

Rose >>> Rondo no doubt, its not even close

TOP 5 PG's imo are as follows (in no order.. just the 5 best)

- Chris Paul
- Williams
- Nash
- Rose
- Billups

Rose is a better passer
Rose is a better jump shooter
Rose is better on D (Rondo gets some steals but hes constantly having the other PG score big on him).

Rose is def better then Rondo

Last edited by katalist; 02-22-2010 at 04:05 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #150
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Thats Why I Never Say s**t

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #151
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
Im not even a big rondo fan, but im not oblivious enough to say that D. Rose is better than Rondo. Let alone cp3, deron williams, nash or chauncey billups. If you think derrick rose is better than any of those listed you simply do not watch basketball, or do not have enough of a fundamental understanding to speak on it.

\ thread
 8 years ago '07        #152
space
space
 katalist said:
Hes top 5 PG no question

Rose >>> Rondo no doubt, its not even close

TOP 5 PG's imo are as follows (in no order.. just the 5 best)

- Chris Paul
- Williams
- Nash
- Rose
- Billups

Rose is a better passer
Rose is a better jump shooter
Rose is better on D (Rondo gets some steals but hes constantly having the other PG score big on him).

Rose is def better then Rondo

Rose is a better shooter. Hes not better on defense, and saying that hes a better passer just shows how unintelligent you are.

and rondo is a far better rebounder.
 8 years ago '05        #153
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 kidbrosweets said:
Rose is a better shooter. Hes not better on defense, and saying that hes a better passer just shows how unintelligent you are.

and rondo is a far better rebounder.
LOL, I agree that Rondo is a better rebounder but thats it. No way in hell Rondo is a better passer.
@ thinking you are more intelligent then me becasue you say Rondo is better passer

Only on BX does someone say s**t like this because of an opinion
Whats next? Someone is unintelligent because they think Lebron is better then Kobe?

Last edited by katalist; 02-22-2010 at 04:08 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #154
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
^^ A block..very nice. That settles it. Rose > Rondo
Hahahaha
 8 years ago '10        #155
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
top 3 best pg in the league??? wow how can a n*gga averaging 5.7 a.ssists and 2.8 turnovers be a top 3 pg in the nba????
 8 years ago '10        #156
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
no hate on rose cause rose is a good player but pg wise rondo is better,just not as good a shooter obviously
 8 years ago '05        #157
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
@ D rose being a a better passer than rondo...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #158
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 6972 6972
I don't appreciate you bum a.ss n*ggaz disrespectin Rondo on his birthday.

give Rondo some shooters where he can drive and kick all day and he will excel even more.

give Rondo, Butler, Posey (again), Peja and Mo Pete and he will throw more a.ssists up than CP3 does....especially if he gets to have the ball in his hands 97.4% of the time like Paul. and s**t add in a n*gga like David West....15 dimes a game EASY. Tyson Chandler...alley's all day. Paul aint played with stars but he played with n*ggaz that are great catch n shoot guys

Last edited by Junior G; 02-22-2010 at 04:18 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #159
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 6972 6972
 katalist said:
LOL, I agree that Rondo is a better rebounder but thats it. No way in hell Rondo is a better passer.
@ thinking you are more intelligent then me becasue you say Rondo is better passer

Only on BX does someone say s**t like this because of an opinion
Whats next? Someone is unintelligent because they think Lebron is better then Kobe?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #160
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Junior G said:
give Rondo some shooters where he can drive and kick all day and he will excel even more.
n*gga is you serious? You got argueably the greatest 3 point shooter of all time, and the current 3 point shooting champ on your team. And had House comming off the bench for the first half of the season. KG and Wallace who take nothing but 15-20ft jump shots all day, and Kedrick Perkins who can finish in the paint better than big man on the Bulls team, Rondo has it made.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy