D rose top 3 pg in the league

most viewed right now
 147
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Drake- Iím Upset
347 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #121
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 Hold That said:
Usually when coaches vote you in to the All-Star game, you are regarded as top 5 in the league at your position.

I wonder has Wesbrook put up 22 6 and 4 in 31 straight games.
Paul Pierce...8x voted in by coaches...and yet he still gets the most unneeded hated
 8 years ago '07        #122
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hold That said:
Usually when coaches vote you in to the All-Star game, you are regarded as top 5 in the league at your position.

I wonder has Wesbrook put up 22 6 and 4 in 31 straight games.
shooting guard numbers

rose stans never learn. and when was this 31 straight games

20 10 and 8 for a month >>>> that bulls**t u just posted


Last edited by INFAMOUS; 02-22-2010 at 12:23 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #123
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,685 | Props total: 15319 15319
 keithbm1111 said:
Paul Pierce...8x voted in by coaches...and yet he still gets the most unneeded hated
Name 5 SF's better than Paul Pierce right now.
 8 years ago '05        #124
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,685 | Props total: 15319 15319
 INF4MOUS said:
shooting guard numbers

rose stans never learn.

20 10 and 8 for a month >>>> that bulls**t u just posted
And then he'll proceed to drop off like Wesbrook usually does. Which is why Rose is an All-Star, he brings it every night. Not just in one month, or part of the season.
 8 years ago '07        #125
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hold That said:
And then he'll proceed to drop off like Wesbrook usually does. Which is why Rose is an All-Star, he brings it every night. Not just in one month, or part of the season.


westbrook plays in the west u dumb bastard...who did rose have to beat out in the east? jameer nelson? al horford was voted an all star over lee and josh smith, great argument u got there

arguing with you is literally pointless. the only s**t u can say as rose being a top 3 pg is that he can score

u still havent responded to why rose had such s**t a.ssist numbers the past 20 games, let alone his whole career

stop suckin rose, ur embarrassing yourself. ill wait for a legit reason rose is top 3, until then ur opinion is void. truth hurts.


Last edited by INFAMOUS; 02-22-2010 at 12:30 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #126
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,685 | Props total: 15319 15319
 INF4MOUS said:


westbrook plays in the west u dumb bastard...who did rose have to beat out in the east? jameer nelson? al horford was voted an all star over lee and josh smith, great argument u got there

arguing with you is literally pointless. the only s**t u can say as rose being a top 3 pg is that he can score

u still havent responded to why rose had such s**t a.ssist numbers the past 20 games, let alone his whole career

stop suckin rose, ur embarrassing yourself. ill wait for a legit reason rose is top 3, until then ur opinion is void. truth hurts.
I said Rose is top 5, never said he was top 3. My first post in this thread was claiming that Rose isn't top 3 yet. So first off get that right.

Then if argueing with me is pointless then why continue to do it? You're the biggest Rose hater on this forum, and post more in Rose threads than his actual fans. You're obsessed with him clearly. You post more hate for Rose than Junior G' posts about Rondo.

It's become clear that your criteria for you to consider Rose to be a good PG in your eyes is if he ups his a.ssist numbers. Thats your point we get that, and you obviously don't take consideration of the team make up, him not having players that help what he's good at.

If you know I wont agree with you and takling to me is pointless why do you continue to quote and respond to me?
 8 years ago '07        #127
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hold That said:
I said Rose is top 5, never said he was top 3. My first post in this thread was claiming that Rose isn't top 3 yet. So first off get that right.

Then if argueing with me is pointless then why continue to do it? You're the biggest Rose hater on this forum, and post more in Rose threads than his actual fans. You're obsessed with him clearly. You post more hate for Rose than Junior G' posts about Rondo.

It's become clear that your criteria for you to consider Rose to be a good PG in your eyes is if he ups his a.ssist numbers. Thats your point we get that, and you obviously don't take consideration of the team make up, him not having players that help what he's good at.

If you know I wont agree with you and takling to me is pointless why do you continue to quote and respond to me?
you win, 20 and 6 = top 5 pg in this league

even if he cant get more than 7 dimes in 19 games
 8 years ago '06        #128
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
Top 3 pg that averages 6 a.ssists

Cp3
Dwill
Billups
Rondo
Nash

& Rose isnt top 5. I love how everytime a bulls fan puts a gif up its a dunk or that same jumpshot, thats like me posting gifs of a sg making passes. Do you guys even understand the job of a pg
 8 years ago '06        #129
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Seriously?

Rose is a better shooter.
Rose is a better scorer.
Rose is a better performer in the clutch.
Rose is quicker.
Rose is more athletic.
Rose is stronger.
Rose gets to the line more.

I can go on. And let's not forget that Rose is 3 years younger than Rondo. Rondo in Rose's position wouldn't be doing s**t.



He's talking about a.ssist numbers, but has Evans, Ellis (both aren't even point guards) and Tony Parker higher than Rose on his list, even though Rose has higher a.ssist numbers than Ellis and Evans. His logic blows.
No, your logic blows.

Rondo better passer
Rondo better defender
Rondo better rebounder
Rondo better BBIQ
Rondo better playmaker

You do understand what the job of a PG is right? Everything you list about Rose is like you're talking about a SG.


Last edited by Soraci7; 02-22-2010 at 12:58 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #130
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,060 | Props total: 579 579
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Seriously?

Rose is a better shooter.
Rose is a better scorer.
Rose is a better performer in the clutch.
Rose is quicker.
Rose is more athletic.
Rose is stronger.
Rose gets to the line more.

I can go on. And let's not forget that Rose is 3 years younger than Rondo. Rondo in Rose's position wouldn't be doing s**t.
n*gga forced his life with that one
Yeah Rose might be a better scorer than Rondo, but let's not lie to ourselves here. . .Rondo is a better PG than Rose right now, end of story.
 8 years ago '07        #131
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
So by this logic, Chris Duhon makes a better case for a Top-5 PG than Derrick Rose.

Do you dumbasses not understand that only 1 shooting guard in the league averages more than 6 a.ssists per game?

And Rondo is not better than Nash, you guys overrate the s**t out of this dude.
Yeah, you guys definitely dont overrate Rose..not at all
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #132
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,060 | Props total: 579 579
 KSoraci7 said:
No, your logic blows.

Rondo better passer
Rondo better defender
Rondo better rebounder
Rondo better BBIQ
Rondo better playmaker

You do understand what the job of a PG is right? Everything you list about Rose is like you're talking about a SG.
Exactly.
 8 years ago '07        #133
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Rondo does not have better basketball IQ than Rose. And Rondo's defense is so overrated. All he does is gamble at the ball and go for steals. Tell me he doesn't when he's getting blown by and done in on the pick and roll every game.

Passing and playmaking? Sure. But Rose doesn't have the luxury of standing at the top of the key and passing to hall of famers on set plays.

Dudes acting like point guards jobs aren't to score and carry an offense. Watch a basketball game.
You say Rondo has hall of famers,but also say we're old and we suck...which is it? nice contradicting yourself
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #134
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,060 | Props total: 579 579
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
The PG who's winning games or the PG who just passes to 3 better players.
You must have not watched the playoff series at all last year, cause from what I remember Rondo was doing waaaaaay more than passing to three players. Let's keep it realistic buddy

Yeah, Rose is a good player I'll give you that. But you going overboard now, tryna front like Rose wasn't guarding Rondo when he was dropping triple doubles consistently.
 8 years ago '08        #135
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,060 | Props total: 579 579

[video - click to view]


:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '05        #136
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,685 | Props total: 15319 15319
To be honest, Rondo is the better PG right now, but it's not by much, especially considering he's been in the league 2 more years. Rose certainly has the higher ceiling(no garuntee he'll ever reach it). By year 3, I'm expecting Rose to surpass Rondo and be in talks with Deron and CP3.

But Rondo is definantly not a better playmaker than Rose. Thats for damn sure. If he was than he would have the ball in his hands in clutch situations.
 8 years ago '08        #137
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,060 | Props total: 579 579
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Great, now why isn't he doing that in the regular season?

[video - click to view]


Maybe you should actually watch the games instead of SportsCenter highlights cause you sounding like a jackass right now.
 8 years ago '07        #138
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
Rondo cant score? He's great at driving to the basket...I'm convinced you dont watch Rondo, although it didnt take you syaing that to convince me.

I've seen you talk s**t about the C's on more than one occasion, but if it wasnt you calling the big 3 trash it was many others. which makes me wonder...how can rondo have 3 awesome guys to pass to if we suck and we're an old a.ss team? cant be both, its one or the other. And the same people who say rondo has 3 HOFers, are the same ones who say we suck and we should be in a retirment home
 8 years ago '07        #139
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 [Trini Yute] said:


Maybe you should actually watch the games instead of SportsCenter highlights cause you sounding like a jackass right now.
how does pullin up an allstar video help rondo? rose made it too
 8 years ago '08        #140
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,060 | Props total: 579 579
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I watch a good bit of Celtics games, since that's a lot of what comes on television.

So tell me why isn't Rondo averaging a triple double in the regular season, since you're ranting and raving so much about it.
Because we have other players on the team that are sticking to their roles properly
He's averaging 14 ppg 4 rpgs and 9 ast per game, cant really ask for more from a PG. But lemme guess, those stats are lying just like those highlights?

Give respect where it's due man, your always talking down on Rondo like he's the worst PG in the league.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
43 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
NBA LeBron James Begins Oddly Timed Renovation Of His $23 Million LA Crib
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
125 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy