D rose top 3 pg in the league

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,845 | Props total: 4830 4830
 PEK said:
Says a dumb a.ss that compared Drew Gooden to Carlos Boozer and D. West, and compared Tyrus Thomas to Antoine Walker. You're a f**king idiot. Just STFU
not my fault your basketball knowledge doesnt go past chi-town
 8 years ago '07        #62
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
When's the last time you heard of a point guard averaging 10 a.ssists per game on the league's 27th best offense?

Rose needs weapons just like every other point guard. a.ssists don't generate out of thin air.
if he was such a top flight great point guard,chicagos offense wouldnt be ranked 27th
 01-28-2010, 12:17 PM         #63
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
Rose is playing great right now, I'm a fan of the game, I know more than you'd think, I'm no expert, far from it but i still know the sport. Rose is on a tear right now, but just because he shoots better than Rondo doesnt mean he is better.

Rondo is getting better with his shot, he's still not great but hes improving, all you can ask for. Rondo is the better PG, Rose the better shooter. Rose isnt far behind IMO, but I'd still rather have rondo. Rondo gets so much s**t for having the big 3, but then the same people who say that, turn around and say boston is old and suck...so they contradict themselves... no surprise, boston hates strong.

just look at your avy "f**k boston..."
i never said he is better if you go back and look i said he is playing better. I am also a big fan of the game been watching since i was 5 years old and i no that rondo is better all around point guard for now (key words FOR NOW). and everyone gives rose s**t about how he scores to much to be a point guard, Just look at some in the league and noone says s**t to them Baron Davis and Monte Ellis both are scoring PG's but noone gives them s**t!!!! its just funny how so many people can hate on here IMO rose is top 10 PG in the league and its only his second year....

P.S. the only reason i hate boston is because of people like junior G he makes every boston fan look Ignorant!!!!!!!!
 01-28-2010, 12:18 PM         #64
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
if he was such a top flight great point guard,chicagos offense wouldnt be ranked 27th
lol give us someone besides rose that has some offense then we can talk!!!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #65
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
^^ Ladies man makes NO look ignorant no one puts "f**k new orleans, stay ...." in their avy...i really dont care, you should keep it there, im not offended by it just think its pathetic. You act like Rose gets mad hate..so doesnt Rondo...?
 01-28-2010, 12:25 PM         #66
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
^^ Ladies man makes NO look ignorant no one puts "f**k new orleans, stay ...." in their avy...i really dont care, you should keep it there, im not offended by it just think its pathetic. You act like Rose gets mad hate..so doesnt Rondo...?
Thats the thing only reason rondo gets hated on so much is because junior G is a complete retard. he says stupid s**t about rondo such as he is better then cp3. Thats why people hate on him. Rondo- Junior G on this website= not a lot of hate. Junior G will bring it on himself and he only brings hate on rondo
 8 years ago '07        #67
space
space
 benweezyb4wayne said:
Thats the thing only reason rondo gets hated on so much is because junior G is a complete retard. he says stupid s**t about rondo such as he is better then cp3. Thats why people hate on him. Rondo- Junior G on this website= not a lot of hate. Junior G will bring it on himself and he only brings hate on rondo
thats true, but some of the s**t he says is hilairous, and you can tell some of the time he's kidding trying to get you guys amped up, which works.

and look at the thread we're in right now "D Rose top 3 PG in the league" thats just pure insanity
 8 years ago '07        #68
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 benweezyb4wayne said:
lol give us someone besides rose that has some offense then we can talk!!!!!!
i will giv chi fans this.del negroe is terrible but he's finally realizin his big guys need to play.i think chicago leads tha league in reboundin,or might be #2.

since rose has been in chicago both years they have shot less than 43%.thats terrible an a direct reflection of p.g play.most of yall on here neva played real ball a day and cant understand tha diff between a dime an a a.ssist.guys like ray felton,an d.rose can get a.ssists.guys like c.paul,an d.wills drop dimes.

chicago is very talented offensivly,but they can only create shots for themselves

i guarantee chi-town will draft a real p.g in tha next 2 years if their record doesnt improve
 01-28-2010, 12:32 PM         #69
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
thats true, but some of the s**t he says is hilairous, and you can tell some of the time he's kidding trying to get you guys amped up, which works.

and look at the thread we're in right now "D Rose top 3 PG in the league" thats just pure insanity
I no this i speak the truth like i said he is top 10 and its only his second year he might be top three in 2 or 3 years!!!!!!!
 01-28-2010, 12:47 PM         #70
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
i will giv chi fans this.del negroe is terrible but he's finally realizin his big guys need to play.i think chicago leads tha league in reboundin,or might be #2.

since rose has been in chicago both years they have shot less than 43%.thats terrible an a direct reflection of p.g play.most of yall on here neva played real ball a day and cant understand tha diff between a dime an a a.ssist.guys like ray felton,an d.rose can get a.ssists.guys like c.paul,an d.wills drop dimes.

chicago is very talented offensivly,but they can only create shots for themselves

i guarantee chi-town will draft a real p.g in tha next 2 years if their record doesnt improve
1. Rose shoots around 50 percent by himself which shows how bad the rest of our players are
2. we actually shoot 44%
3. How can you blame our shooting percentage on a PG. Most the time rose passes the ball to deng or hinrich they dribble the clock out and try to shoot that has nothing to do with rose.
4.i have played real basketball and still do to this day and i no plenty about the game!!!
5. We never said rose has the greatest vision in the game. by no way shape or form is rose going to be compared to CP3 but in all fairness he is still a great point guard. there are only about 3 or 4 PG's i would choose over him.
5. TRY USING SPELL CHECK ONCE IN A WHILE
 8 years ago '04        #71
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,552 | Props total: 2661 2661
 PEK said:
LOL @ this stupid mutha fucca acting like the Bulls have a championship. Just slap yourself for that s**t. Hinrich, salmons, pargo, and miller have all played like dog s**t this year. Keep hating tho b**ches. D. Rose will see yall at the all star game.
How the f**k am I hating?
Im givin my opinion on Rose... Never said he was trash but Great players make their teamates better regardless of the team...
That team is wayyyyy worse than what they should be
 8 years ago '05        #72
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
rose not no top 10 pg rose is a top 3 rondo no where near d rose level rose a super star rondo just playing along with stars i bet farmar could look good playing pg on the celtics
 8 years ago '05        #73
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
all you mother f**kers that hate on rose just search for a reason. he shoots 47 percent and scores 19.8 ppg with 6 dimes. and his a.ssists would be 8 or 9 if guys like salmons and hinrich would hit the WIDE OPEN threes they miss every game so *chamillionaire voice* Hi Haters:D
 8 years ago '07        #74
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 benweezyb4wayne said:
1. Rose shoots around 50 percent by himself which shows how bad the rest of our players are
2. we actually shoot 44%
3. How can you blame our shooting percentage on a PG. Most the time rose passes the ball to deng or hinrich they dribble the clock out and try to shoot that has nothing to do with rose.
4.i have played real basketball and still do to this day and i no plenty about the game!!!
5. We never said rose has the greatest vision in the game. by no way shape or form is rose going to be compared to CP3 but in all fairness he is still a great point guard. there are only about 3 or 4 PG's i would choose over him.
5. TRY USING SPELL CHECK ONCE IN A WHILE
1)rose shoots around 47% which is great for a guard but in his case alil inflated cause he doesnt shoot 3's.his 20% from 3 really drags down tha teams percentage
2)i blame shootin % on a p.g cause it means that your point guard isnt gettin anybody easy shots.what they do has everything to do wit rose.they dribble tha clock out cause they have to create for themselves as oppose to tha p.g creatin for them
3)alot of u on here,such as pek an chicity do act like rose has steve nash court vision.as a player rose is very good,but as a point guard he is average.
4)y dont u use spell check?its "know" not "no"
 8 years ago '07        #75
space
space
^ Why do poeple say deng isnt good? guys a very decent player. Only reason Bulls beat the C's was because he wouldnt miss
 01-28-2010, 02:47 PM         #76
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
^ Why do poeple say deng isnt good? guys a very decent player. Only reason Bulls beat the C's was because he wouldnt miss
Hes a under achiever. He could be putting up 20 a game but sometimes he tends to fade away in the background and no one hears from him......... Also he has no handles and his game play is very stiff, and when rose gives him the ball with a wide open shot he never makes it.
 8 years ago '05        #77
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
arguing is dumb. just watch rose and then youll understand.

plus rose is an all star
 8 years ago '06        #78
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 benweezyb4wayne said:
derrick rose rookie year > eddie house career.........
loool so now you are comparing a guy who's a 1 dimensional player off the bench who just shoots to a number 1 overall pick and that's supposed to make you feel better?
 8 years ago '06        #79
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 keithbm1111 said:
They internally hate Deng because their management was too stupid to NOT trade him for Kobe.... yea good choice keep Deng.
 8 years ago '06        #80
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Kobe said if they traded Deng for him he would veto the trade. He wanted to play with Deng.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy