D rose top 3 pg in the league

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
33 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-28-2010, 02:24 AM         #41
LIDerally22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if he keeps up what hes doing then yeah he is top three! right now hes destroying everyone.. four game winstreak on a western conference road swing.. the man is beastinnn! and dude that said hes not a pg is retarted hahaha... dudes hatin on rose cause he does what he wants...
 8 years ago '07        #42
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
how u a top 3 pg when u average 6 a.ssists
 8 years ago '07        #43
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 MATIX said:

Rose - 26 pts
Westbrook - 10 pts

westbrook is one heck of a player. but shoot rose is on another level
f**k outta here wit this dumbass analysis...throw up some youtube highlights and stats from a single game and u got ur answer

westbrook puttin up 16 7 and 5 with durant on his team rose drops 3 more ppg without a 30 pt scoring option
 8 years ago '07        #44
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
 benweezyb4wayne said:
derrick rose rookie year > eddie house career.........
House's 2008 Ring > Rose's ROY...you're lying if you think Rose would rather have the ROY than a Ring
 8 years ago '04        #45
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 INF4MOUS said:
f**k outta here wit this dumbass analysis...throw up some youtube highlights and stats from a single game and u got ur answer

westbrook puttin up 16 7 and 5 with durant on his team rose drops 3 more ppg without a 30 pt scoring option
But he's still better than Westbrook, did u not watch the game yesterday? Your boy Durant said Rose should be an All-Star, had a lost of words when he tried 2 describe Rose, just said simply, he's phenomenal. I didn't notice him saying anything about Westbrook deserving 2 be an All-Star. Now quit ur yappin and go cry on some other board

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 181 (-59) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 8 years ago '04        #46
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,553 | Props total: 2661 2661
 benweezyb4wayne said:
i agreed with you until you said those last names and second off our team is not that talented at all we have no elite scorer to pass the ball to and with that cant lead his team to a victory hes been doing it all year. your a retard you must not watch any of the bulls games at all. dude has taken over in almost every game and if he didnt have retards at shooting guard he might pass the ball once in a while.
nAH THAT TEAM IS TALENTED ENOUGH TO WIN
D-Rose can penetrate and get guys like Tyrus Thomas and Noah great looks around the basket
Deng is NICEEEEEEEEEE
John Salmons is a prolific scorer
Kirk Hinrich and D-Rose would be a nice 2nd string combo since Rose isnt a pass first PG
Brad Miller can spot n pop
Pargo good with the 3ball
Gibson can jump out the gym with Thomas

GOOD PGS MAKE THEIR TEAM BETTER
Look at the team Lebron took to the Finals... Look at the team AI took to the Finals
The Hornets have just as s**tty of a team as D-Rose but CP3 made them all better when they were winning
 8 years ago '07        #47
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
rose wouldnt even be a top 3 point guard if every top point guard in tha league retired.he's a shootin guard who cant shoot
 01-28-2010, 10:51 AM         #48
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
D-Rose can penetrate and get guys like Tyrus Thomas and Noah great looks around the basket
Deng is NICEEEEEEEEEE
Kirk Hinrich and D-Rose would be a nice 2nd string combo since Rose isnt a pass first PG

Look at the team Lebron took to the Finals... Look at the team AI took to the Finals
The Hornets have just as s**tty of a team as D-Rose but CP3 made them all better when they were winning
cp3 is the best in the league! Lebron is a small foward! and rose is a pass first PG he just dont pass because are team is retarded.

in roses highschool championship game he had 2 points and 16 a.ssist and the 2 points were the game winner...

Last edited by benweezyb4wayne; 01-28-2010 at 10:52 AM..
 01-28-2010, 10:52 AM         #49
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
rose wouldnt even be a top 3 point guard if every top point guard in tha league retired.he's a shootin guard who cant shoot
your a retard............
 8 years ago '07        #50
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 vshah24 said:
But he's still better than Westbrook, did u not watch the game yesterday? Your boy Durant said Rose should be an All-Star, had a lost of words when he tried 2 describe Rose, just said simply, he's phenomenal. I didn't notice him saying anything about Westbrook deserving 2 be an All-Star. Now quit ur yappin and go cry on some other board
continuing to base opinions off one game good job kid uve completed the idiocy test.

i dont give a f**k who u think is better...i never said westbrook was better anyway...ur basing ur opinion on one head to head matchup...westbrook cant be an all star the west is too stacked unlike the s**tty a.ss EC...rose scores 3 more points and he doesnt have a superstar takin shots away from him...i couldnt care less who turns out to be a better PG though

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 01-28-2010 at 11:15 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #51
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
How do some of you people watch basketball, and not gain any type of common sense.

Paul had 38 points last night, yeah I bet he's a shooting guard too. You do realize that the best point guards of all time were able to light anyone up at any given time right?

And dudes still think Rose can't shoot Watch a basketball game. Oh well, hate on, Rose doesn't mind.

[pic - click to view]

stfu...cp3 averaged 11 a.ssists for the past 3 seasons rose cant break 6
 8 years ago '07        #52
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
When's the last time you heard of a point guard averaging 10 a.ssists per game on the league's 27th best offense?

Rose needs weapons just like every other point guard. a.ssists don't generate out of thin air.
if he was a true point guard hed make his teammates better that roster is good enough to be ranked much higher than that but he cant do it

cp3, mo pete, peja, west, chandler...with a bench of ryan bowen and hilton armstrong this is the team chris paul won 56 games with in the f**kin west

u disgust me
 8 years ago '05        #53
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
great point guards set up teammates with easy opportunities or put them in great spots to score. Rose can't do that because he's not a PG....he can't just pass and expect those bums to score, he's got to set them up the right way. watch Rondo and you will learn
 8 years ago '07        #54
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Just because you pass the ball to someone, doesn't mean they're going to make the shot. Your argument is lame.

Paul and Chandler was one of the best pick and roll plays in the league. Paul and West was a great pick and pop play. He had catch and shoot 3-point shooters around him. And he's just the flat out best passer in the league.

Rose doesn't have any weapons to that effect yet. The offense isn't mediocre because of passing, it's mediocre because of shooting and finishing. But just go ahead and read the box scores. I don't mind.

[pic - click to view]

why u keep postin a gif of this n*gga makin a f**kin jumpshot n*gga? is it that serious that he can shoot a 15 footer on steve nash of all people

so what are u telling me? u need sharp shooters to get a.ssists? rose cant create like top pgs can son the jazz have less shooters than chicago and dwill puts up 10-11 a.ssists a year

what was chandler before and after paul

everybody knows west is trash without paul...deng and hinrich are both better than anyone on that hornets roster

rose played with ben gordon one of the best shooters and clutch scorers in the league still averaged 6 a.ssists though

get off ur mans d*ck and dont ever compare him with cp3 again this thread is pure comedy

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 01-28-2010 at 11:42 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #55
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,819 | Props total: 3450 3450
 r.burgundy said:
Says a dumb a.ss that compared Drew Gooden to Carlos Boozer and D. West, and compared Tyrus Thomas to Antoine Walker. You're a f**king idiot. Just STFU
 8 years ago '07        #56
space
space
to inf4mous: I was wondering why he kept posting that too, pretty sweet jumper he has there.

*cue the rondo cant make a jumper*
 8 years ago '08        #57
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,819 | Props total: 3450 3450
 killababi said:
Deng is NICEEEEEEEEEE

LOL @ this stupid mutha fucca acting like the Bulls have a championship. Just slap yourself for that s**t. Hinrich, salmons, pargo, and miller have all played like dog s**t this year. Keep hating tho b**ches. D. Rose will see yall at the all star game.
 01-28-2010, 11:59 AM         #58
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
to inf4mous: I was wondering why he kept posting that too, pretty sweet jumper he has there.

*cue the rondo cant make a jumper*
you have to admit even as a boston fan rose is playing better then rondo common son i no boston fans are not that ignorant i just thought it was junior G!!!!!!!
 01-28-2010, 12:01 PM         #59
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
LOL @ this stupid mutha fucca acting like the Bulls have a championship. Just slap yourself for that s**t. Hinrich, salmons, pargo, and miller have all played like dog s**t this year. Keep hating tho b**ches. D. Rose will see yall at the all star game.
:laughing0:

we dont have one big man that can score and if we put brad miller out there he gets d*cked all the time because hes to old. whenever rose throws deng a dime deng misses the shot. are SG like to play point and go one on one all the time you cant blame rose for a team like that.........
 8 years ago '07        #60
space
space
 benweezyb4wayne said:
you have to admit even as a boston fan rose is playing better then rondo common son i no boston fans are not that ignorant i just thought it was junior G!!!!!!!
Rose is playing great right now, I'm a fan of the game, I know more than you'd think, I'm no expert, far from it but i still know the sport. Rose is on a tear right now, but just because he shoots better than Rondo doesnt mean he is better.

Rondo is getting better with his shot, he's still not great but hes improving, all you can ask for. Rondo is the better PG, Rose the better shooter. Rose isnt far behind IMO, but I'd still rather have rondo. Rondo gets so much s**t for having the big 3, but then the same people who say that, turn around and say boston is old and suck...so they contradict themselves... no surprise, boston hates strong.

just look at your avy "f**k boston..."
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy