MW2 Emergency Airdrop cheat?

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #61
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
the game isn't even worth saying it's better than anything other than OKAY and all you dudes bragging about how good you are in this game are probably trash and need to shut the f**k up and find a better, real good game to brag about. I don't see any of you cats bragging about your skills in cod 4, cod waw, rainbow six vegas 2, graw 2, bf1943. you're just making yourself look stupid and like ayedre stated it's not hard to get all those k!llstreaks and s**t especially on rust. if you play on rust and brag about stats you are a complete noob. that map is so small and the spawn points are too predictable and getting multiple k!lls on there is the easiest. step ya game up
 01-27-2010, 07:09 PM         #62
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
the game isn't even worth saying it's better than anything other than OKAY and all you dudes bragging about how good you are in this game are probably trash and need to shut the f**k up and find a better, real good game to brag about. I don't see any of you cats bragging about your skills in cod 4, cod waw, rainbow six vegas 2, graw 2, bf1943. you're just making yourself look stupid and like ayedre stated it's not hard to get all those k!llstreaks and s**t especially on rust. if you play on rust and brag about stats you are a complete noob. that map is so small and the spawn points are too predictable and getting multiple k!lls on there is the easiest. step ya game up
You did not name 1 skill based shooter

Realistic shooters can never be a "skilled" game. Need higher health to showcase skill. That is why Halo is the definition of skilled shooter on console. And Quake is that on PC.
 8 years ago '04        #63
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4304 4304
wow.. some of yall have no life... its jus a video game... yall the type to commit suicide over a video game? or k!ll ya pops for grounding yu from ya n64 hahahaha.....

cod is fun... i never really had a problem with glitchers untill maybe lass nite... but i say f**k it... who cares its jus a game... yall take this s**t way to seriously
 8 years ago '05        #64
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,465 | Props total: 7110 7110
 notoriousthugzz said:
yea we used to hold it down back in the day on gears my dude.

When Gears 3 coming out? next year?
I think this year, actually. Could be totally wrong. But I think thats what I heard.
 8 years ago '05        #65
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 725 725
 TriangleOffense said:
calm it down big guy Im on 2-3 times a day but I have a tendency to READ posts before creating yet another useless thread
ure gay dude...get a life u b00ty grape
 8 years ago '06        #66
holdndownfla 
space
space
$497 | Props total: 5 5
yes gears 1 was fun times....
 01-28-2010, 02:12 AM         #67
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:
7 k!ll streak
9 k!ll streak
11 k!ll streak.

Over and over. Plus it's easy to do when the whole team spawns at the same place and your chopper/ac130 keeps raining down s**t. Literately NOTHING you can do. goodjob iw
yep. i played FFA on rust and won 30-10.

it took no true skill. after starting off like 5-10 I k!lled someone lingering on da top, then I ran up there. used da OMA s**t, infinite claymores by da latter and tubed.. pred, harrier, AC.... i won 30-10.

NOTHING those n*ggas could do.

I was happy to win, but all I thought was "n*ggas will do dis s**t by da time rust comes up again"

smh

-edit- if da mode was domination or w/e, I would have gone 100-10. I WAS NOT TOUCHABLE UP THERE WITH INFKNITE TUBES AND C-MORES

Last edited by Lex Lossis; 01-28-2010 at 02:14 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #68
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Lex Lossis said:

it took no true skill. after starting off like 5-10 I k!lled someone lingering on da top, then I ran up there. used da OMA s**t, infinite claymores by da latter and tubed.. pred, harrier, AC.... i won 30-10.

I was happy to win, but all I thought was "n*ggas will do dis s**t by da time rust comes up again"

smh

-edit- if da mode was domination or w/e, I would have gone 100-10. I WAS NOT TOUCHABLE UP THERE WITH INFKNITE TUBES AND C-MORES

yes, but on RUST the map that anyone and everyone get all these amazing k!llstreaks and all. That is nothing to brag about and actually shows you have no skill and are a noob. Do 100-10 on highrise or a different map with proof then you might get credit. It's just a game and all this about bragging rights is dead. There is always someone better than you and if you can't enjoy the game and are too focused on trying to prove something to internet people then you need to fall back and re-evaluate s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #69
gotdemthangz 
space
space
space
$435 | Props total: 2 2
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Reasons why developers get away with s**t like this. Idiots will defend the games till their death. Plus i promise you Bad Company will not have glitches on a scale even close to this. DICE has a proven track record. Oh and LMAO at Battlefield 1 servers shutting down. You should probably atleast research your s**t before you speak. I can hop on Battlefield 1942(DICE made.EA Published) a game that came out in 2002 and still have probably over 50 very active servers so what were you saying again?

First off, where in my entire post did I say anything about battlefield servers shutting down. And secondly, I am not an idiot endlessly defending modern warfare 2.. I am smart enough to realize that when writing large amounts of code, developers make mistakes because they are human. I really couldn't care less about modern warfare 2.. all i need is my mass effect 2 and I'm good.

Learn to read because I don't even think I mentioned the word server in my post. Take your own advice and at least research the comment you are replying to.. you sound like an "idiot defending his game until his death."
 01-28-2010, 05:13 AM         #70
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:

smh

Not touchable? Really? The second people realize your in there they would put a noob tube up there. You people must be playing on the PSN
 8 years ago '04        #71
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 Lex Lossis said:

smh

if I was in the same game you would have been dead before you can get your harrier, would just throw my semtex up there and boom your dead....
 8 years ago '08        #72
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2083 2083
 -BigC- said:
Not touchable? Really? The second people realize your in there they would put a noob tube up there. You people must be playing on the PSN
LOL this dude cracks me up .. What does PSN or Xbox LIVE have to do with anything? Let me guess.. you're going to saaaaay, "There are better players on LIVE than PSN."

I just find it funny how YOU feel that you are the best MW2 player in the WORLD. I've seen your K/D and it is not good at all. Before you say it has nothing to do with how good you are just stop it. Cuz it has everything to do with how good you are.
 8 years ago '07        #73
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122 OP
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 -BigC- said:
wtf does PSN have to do with anything? AND K/D does show how good you are....sure you can get 30 k!lls, but what good is it if u died 30 times? i think the guy that has 25/5 is better than a moron with 25/20 imo

Last edited by Supercoolbert; 01-28-2010 at 12:29 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #74
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
k/d ratio doesnt mean how good u are in MW2 it just shows thats all you care about. I play sabotage and demolition alot and i'll take someone on my team going 25/20 over 30/5 anytime because thats means they are trying to stay in the action and win by planting and defusing the bombs. too many n*ggas care about their k/d ratio on those games, take that s**t to FFA or team deathmatch

I remember playing sabotage and some idiot had a headset on talking about "okay guys dont plant try to plant the bomb until there is 5 mins left" What kind of s**t is that, thats the whole point of the f**king game. So he was basically getting his k!lls because he wasnt even trying to plant the bomb

Last edited by smj_724; 01-28-2010 at 12:57 PM..
 01-28-2010, 01:36 PM         #75
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pro337 said:
LOL this dude cracks me up .. What does PSN or Xbox LIVE have to do with anything? Let me guess.. you're going to saaaaay, "There are better players on LIVE than PSN."

I just find it funny how YOU feel that you are the best MW2 player in the WORLD. I've seen your K/D and it is not good at all. Before you say it has nothing to do with how good you are just stop it. Cuz it has everything to do with how good you are.
I am not the best MW2 player, but I am decent at the game. I am just noticing a lot of people saying a lot of dumb a.ss s**t talking themselves up. Like you and the other people acting like KD means a god damn thing. Only way KD means anything would be if it is strictly from DM. Maybe if they would split it up like Gears did with KD per game mode, I could say KD means something. But with most bad players in the game just going into objective modes for k!lls it literally means nothing. I know players with a 1.0 KD that would s**t on most people. Because he plays objective game modes and is the runner/person who captures s**t.
 01-28-2010, 01:51 PM         #76
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y do people glitch? i mean i no gaymers love winning and if they dont they get all pissy, but come on is it that satisying to win a game when using glitches? why ruin the game expericence for every other player just because u probly suck a.ss on your own and have to use glitches...its actually quite childish dont you agree?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy