MW2 Emergency Airdrop cheat?

most viewed right now
 84
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
165 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 66
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
252 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
NBA Video of Lebron reacting to his flop
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 gotdemthangz said:
^ the games not even out yet and you're making that claim?

Every program/game has errors in the code. It doesn't matter how much you beta test it because hackers/glitchers/cheaters/(any synonym for f**gots) will do whatever they can to get an unfair advantage or do something that they are not intended to. With the exception of the javelin suicide glitch and the elevator s**t i seen people doing to escape the maps, nothing has made the game unplayable. Then again, I never seen anybody do this glitch because they have a hard time racking up a k!llstreak against us.

Advice,
Either - get better so that you can adjust to each glitch.. for instance, the f*gs that run around with lightweight/carry package speed run directly at u like idiots so simply throwing knife directly in front of yourself and they will 9/10 times run fast as hell into it.. for some reason, it works way better than bullets or any other equipment...

OR quit b**ching and quit the game... there are plenty of other games out there but I would have a hard time sitting here and thinking of an online game i played that didn't have any glitches in it...

and i guarantee that battlefield game will have issues like every other game including bad company 1 that had some of the most annoying glitches ever such as that annoying constant mortar fire s**t and the skydiving glitches
Reasons why developers get away with s**t like this. Idiots will defend the games till their death. Plus i promise you Bad Company will not have glitches on a scale even close to this. DICE has a proven track record. Oh and LMAO at Battlefield 1 servers shutting down. You should probably atleast research your s**t before you speak. I can hop on Battlefield 1942(DICE made.EA Published) a game that came out in 2002 and still have probably over 50 very active servers so what were you saying again?


Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 01-26-2010 at 07:58 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #42
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,591 | Props total: 360 360
DICE = Always quality
 01-26-2010, 08:09 PM         #43
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What game mode did you get over 60 k!lls in rust? I play Domination so what did you play to get over 70? I've only even broken 100 a few times.

And lets cut the kid crap out acting like your better then me or something.

Let me know when you crack top 100 in k!lls and stay there for a year. Until then just realize I know a lot more about this game then you do.

And my whole point during all of this. Is you and the rest of the people complaining about the game, are just bad at it and don't know how to adjust to a different game. You want to use the same tactics you did in CoD4/5 and k!ll people. Anything new/different and you get all emotional like a b**ch on her period.

Go play battlefield with all 10000 people from that community. Claiming more skilled when it is the exact same type of s**t. No realistic shooter is a skilled game, until you realize that your just exposing yourself.


Last edited by -BigC-; 01-26-2010 at 08:13 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #44
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,508 | Props total: 777 777
don't mean to interrupt but how do you get 6 classes?
 8 years ago '08        #45
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,591 | Props total: 360 360
 -BigC- said:
What game mode did you get over 60 k!lls in rust? I play Domination so what did you play to get over 70? I've only even broken 100 a few times.

And lets cut the kid crap out acting like your better then me or something.

Let me know when you crack top 100 in k!lls and stay there for a year. Until then just realize I know a lot more about this game then you do.

And my whole point during all of this. Is you and the rest of the people complaining about the game, are just bad at it and don't know how to adjust to a different game. You want to use the same tactics you did in CoD4/5 and k!ll people. Anything new/different and you get all emotional like a b**ch on her period.

Go play battlefield with all 10000 people from that community. Claiming more skilled when it is the exact same type of s**t. No realistic shooter is a skilled game, until you realize that your just exposing yourself.
First you say "cut the kid crap out acting like your better then me"

and then you said "when you crack top 100 in k!lls and stay there for a year. Until then just realize I know a lot more about this game then you do. "

I'm on vacation in Japan and that statement does make me feel like I'm better than you.

Haha kid you obviously cannot comprehend my posts.

3.2 k/d ratio... realized the game isn't fun. Stopped playing seriously.

Your not even making sense anymore and everyone is looking at you like your an idiot. I played domination on Rust. Ended it over 130 something k!lls the first time and and 160ish the second. It doesn't take much "skill" to get 7 k!lls for a harrier and 2 more for a pave low and a few more for a chopper gunner. Repeat it a few times. Oh golly gosh that's really hard to do. I wonder how many nukes I could have gotten.

Please keep replying, I have the flu and staying in bed all day until the Japanese hoes want to go out for a drink tonight.

BF:BC2 > MW2
AyeDre > Bigc*nt
 8 years ago '05        #46
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,829 | Props total: 7885 7885
Holy f**k you got 130 k!lls in one game?

I'm terrible at this game.....






 8 years ago '08        #47
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,591 | Props total: 360 360
 Reppindaburghh said:
Holy f**k you got 130 k!lls in one game?

I'm terrible at this game.....






7 k!ll streak
9 k!ll streak
11 k!ll streak.

Over and over. Plus it's easy to do when the whole team spawns at the same place and your chopper/ac130 keeps raining down s**t. Literately NOTHING you can do. goodjob iw
 8 years ago '05        #48
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
im bout to fukk with 7-9-11 tonight....
 8 years ago '05        #49
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,829 | Props total: 7885 7885
I'm not that competitive of a gamer. Only game I was ever extremely competitive in was Gears of War 1. I took pride in being a BEAST in that game. But that game was 1,000 times more strategic then any of these type of games. But COD is the only shooter I really play right now. Once Gears 3 drops its on though! I just play COD because a bunch of my friends play it and its fun while i'm drunk.

And like some dudes said, if there are glitchers in the game and it becomes unfun, quit and join a new room. Problem solved.

I do agree that they need to find a way to solve this problem, for the people who take this s**t serious as f**k. But for people like me who play just for somethin to do while at the crib, we could give a f**k less.
 8 years ago '07        #50
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,508 | Props total: 777 777
is it possible to have 6 classes cuz dude had one in the vid and I can really use another one
 8 years ago '05        #51
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 smj_724 said:
is it possible to have 6 classes cuz dude had one in the vid and I can really use another one
u gotta prestige to get extra classes
 8 years ago '08        #52
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,591 | Props total: 360 360
 smj_724 said:
is it possible to have 6 classes cuz dude had one in the vid and I can really use another one
You can have up to 10.
 8 years ago '07        #53
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,508 | Props total: 777 777
 Sheeed said:
u gotta prestige to get extra classes
f**k so I gotta lose all my s**t to get another class
 01-27-2010, 12:47 AM         #54
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:
First you say "cut the kid crap out acting like your better then me"

and then you said "when you crack top 100 in k!lls and stay there for a year. Until then just realize I know a lot more about this game then you do. "

I'm on vacation in Japan and that statement does make me feel like I'm better than you.

Haha kid you obviously cannot comprehend my posts.

3.2 k/d ratio... realized the game isn't fun. Stopped playing seriously.

Your not even making sense anymore and everyone is looking at you like your an idiot. I played domination on Rust. Ended it over 130 something k!lls the first time and and 160ish the second. It doesn't take much "skill" to get 7 k!lls for a harrier and 2 more for a pave low and a few more for a chopper gunner. Repeat it a few times. Oh golly gosh that's really hard to do. I wonder how many nukes I could have gotten.

Please keep replying, I have the flu and staying in bed all day until the Japanese hoes want to go out for a drink tonight.

BF:BC2 > MW2
AyeDre > Bigc*nt
lol so much s**t to reply to but it is turning into a waste of time debating with someone who obviously is bad at the game.

If you feel like backing up your talk my gamertag is MrMagiKJeff. And if you really think your better then me, ill spot you 9 to 10 in any game you want
 8 years ago '08        #55
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,591 | Props total: 360 360
 -BigC- said:
lol so much s**t to reply to but it is turning into a waste of time debating with someone who obviously is bad at the game.

If you feel like backing up your talk my gamertag is MrMagiKJeff. And if you really think your better then me, ill spot you 9 to 10 in any game you want
Wait for my vacation to end and for me to return to the US.

lol @ this kid thinking I'm bad because I don't like the game. Your reasoning alone is a reason to k!ll yourself.
 8 years ago '05        #56
DtownThugsta313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
i knew there had to be somethin lol but also i love how every single person that hates this game so much are constantly in every single thread about the game makin comments. if u hate the game so much why u checkin threads about the game i hate broccoli and u dont see me at the store checkin out all the broccoli they got. if u dont like the game STOP COMIN INTO THREADS ABOUT THE GAME
 01-27-2010, 09:43 AM         #57
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:
Wait for my vacation to end and for me to return to the US.

lol @ this kid thinking I'm bad because I don't like the game. Your reasoning alone is a reason to k!ll yourself.
I looked up his k/d don't even worry about it......dude is average at best

it's always some nerd goin even that overcompensates
 8 years ago '04        #58
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,919 | Props total: 3691 3691
 Reppindaburghh said:
I'm not that competitive of a gamer. Only game I was ever extremely competitive in was Gears of War 1. I took pride in being a BEAST in that game. But that game was 1,000 times more strategic then any of these type of games. But COD is the only shooter I really play right now. Once Gears 3 drops its on though! I just play COD because a bunch of my friends play it and its fun while i'm drunk.

And like some dudes said, if there are glitchers in the game and it becomes unfun, quit and join a new room. Problem solved.

I do agree that they need to find a way to solve this problem, for the people who take this s**t serious as f**k. But for people like me who play just for somethin to do while at the crib, we could give a f**k less.
yea we used to hold it down back in the day on gears my dude.

When Gears 3 coming out? next year?
 01-27-2010, 01:00 PM         #59
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Atlanta said:
I looked up his k/d don't even worry about it......dude is average at best

it's always some nerd goin even that overcompensates
KD means what in this game?
 8 years ago '04        #60
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,774 | Props total: 22638 22638
 notoriousthugzz said:
hmm i wonder if this happened to me last night... it seemed like this team was getting an unusual amount of airdrops.

EDIT: just found this video



im seriously considering quitting this game altogether
WITF!!!! this is crazy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
34 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
condoms are lame as fu-k
54 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
134 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
75 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
181 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
136 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy