Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-26-2010, 04:04 PM         #21
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beta testing has nothing to do with this, it can help but it will never prevent all glitches. IW is fixing the game they put out, that is all you can ask for. Compare that to Epic not even attempting to fix Gears
 8 years ago '06        #22
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
Sooo how do you do this care pack glitch?
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-26-2010, 04:19 PM         #23
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Game375 said:
Sooo how do you do this care pack glitch?
Posted via Mobile Device
you have to k!ll 20 people straight to turn your melee Knife into a Samurai Sword(Katana Blade, then you'll get a Care package... .. make sure you do this part carefully...

as the care package drops jump in the air and chop the box in half.. THis will cause the game to keep giving you care packages constantly as a glitch.

After the match you will unlock the Samurai Perk to make things easier..

Last edited by KazzMatiK; 01-26-2010 at 04:22 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #24
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 bertini22 said:
yeap, that speed s**t is on ps3 too..i had to go coldblooded on these dudes...he r*ped everyone on highrise...and the thing is that it was a clan so everyone else was doing it -_-
It was weird, it wasn't just homie doing it, or his boys too, but every single person that joined the game. And if there is another thread on this sorry, this s**t just started happening to me and my boys recently.

Like I said though, I know I read about all this s**t months ago and how it got patched...patch busted. Some bulls**t.
 8 years ago '09        #25
SumNigga313 2 heat pts
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
 -BigC- said:
Only reason there won't be a lot of glitches in that game would be because it will have less then half of the ammount of people playing.

Every game has glitches, get the f**k over it
U can't say how many people will play the game because we wont know til it drops. But I know this much u find more skilled gamer's playing that over COD cause it has way more skill to it and more team base. And don't get on glitches there's noway battlefield will have half the glitches COD has, for one they did'nt rush incomplete game out. How many COD beta test videos can u show thats better than BC 2 not one, so k!ll that bull u talking. And hop off MW2 nuts it makes u look stupid tryin to defend a game thats completely f**kED!

Last edited by SumNigga313; 01-26-2010 at 05:27 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #26
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122 OP
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
i alrdy got that BF2 pre-ordered....gamestop got a $10 off code that will make the limited edition $50...online only tho
 8 years ago '04        #27
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
ya heard about the new care package glitch 2 weeks ago but never saw it till last night, im glad ME2 is out and I will be playing that most of the time so I dont have to deal with it...

Last edited by unkn0wn; 01-26-2010 at 06:36 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #28
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
all these glitches are fcking corny...with camping and all these glitches i dont even care about my k/d ratio anymore..just play the game to pass time basically
 8 years ago '08        #29
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
People must be really stupid? Saying BFBC2 will have problems like this...how can glitches in that game ruin it like the glitches in this game ruined this one? What are people going to have? Unlimited what? Vehicles? No...unlimited AC130s? no....9/10 games being a glitch match? No....MW2 was full of fail before all the glitches even came out.

One man army...unlimited noobtubes...sry bfbc2 aint having that
Super speed while holding a carepackage...sry bfbc2 isn't going to have that either.

People defend MW2 like a religion. s**t cracks me up
 8 years ago '09        #30
SumNigga313 2 heat pts
space
space
 AyeDre said:
People must be really stupid? Saying BFBC2 will have problems like this...how can glitches in that game ruin it like the glitches in this game ruined this one? What are people going to have? Unlimited what? Vehicles? No...unlimited AC130s? no....9/10 games being a glitch match? No....MW2 was full of fail before all the glitches even came out.

One man army...unlimited noobtubes...sry bfbc2 aint having that
Super speed while holding a carepackage...sry bfbc2 isn't going to have that either.

People defend MW2 like a religion. s**t cracks me up
:a greement1:
 01-26-2010, 07:36 PM         #31
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sumn*gga313 said:
All the more reason to go buy BattleField Bad Company 2 March 2.
 Sumn*gga313 said:
U can't say how many people will play the game because we wont know til it drops. But I know this much u find more skilled gamer's playing that over COD cause it has way more skill to it and more team base. And don't get on glitches there's noway battlefield will have half the glitches COD has, for one they did'nt rush incomplete game out. How many COD beta test videos can u show thats better than BC 2 not one, so k!ll that bull u talking. And hop off MW2 nuts it makes u look stupid tryin to defend a game thats completely f**kED!
There is not more skill involved in that game, Call of Duty is just as team based as that one. The only difference is CoD has a much larger community which leads to a lot more casual gamers/kids. There are skill players playing CoD using team tactics, but f**k if you are likely to find them when there are so many people online.

And as for the glitches that could be in Battle Field. The same type of ones that are in CoD/most games. Glitching outside of the map/above/under the map happens in how many games? I can't tell you what may or may not be in that game, I can just tell you there will be glitches. Not as many as CoD but that is more based off of community size rather then glitches in the game.

I would take a glitchy game where the developer is actively fixing it over a game where people claim "it wont have any glitches". Because it is just not possible.

People criticizing a game they don't know s**t about crack me up, read more of other peoples replies to see what is wrong with the game Because you probably wouldn't of noticed s**t without someone pointing it out. You people just catching on to the OMA thing, that is how I know you suck and your opinion holds no weight.
 8 years ago '05        #32
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,492 | Props total: 717 717
 notoriousthugzz said:
hmm i wonder if this happened to me last night... it seemed like this team was getting an unusual amount of airdrops.

EDIT: just found this video

im seriously considering quitting this game altogether
I already did its hard to believe the same people made cod4 made this horrible game...every match all i see is ppl cheating
 8 years ago '08        #33
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 -BigC- said:
There is not more skill involved in that game, Call of Duty is just as team based as that one. The only difference is CoD has a much larger community which leads to a lot more casual gamers/kids. There are skill players playing CoD using team tactics, but f**k if you are likely to find them when there are so many people online.

And as for the glitches that could be in Battle Field. The same type of ones that are in CoD/most games. Glitching outside of the map/above/under the map happens in how many games? I can't tell you what may or may not be in that game, I can just tell you there will be glitches. Not as many as CoD but that is more based off of community size rather then glitches in the game.

I would take a glitchy game where the developer is actively fixing it over a game where people claim "it wont have any glitches". Because it is just not possible.

People criticizing a game they don't know s**t about crack me up, read more of other peoples replies to see what is wrong with the game Because you probably wouldn't of noticed s**t without someone pointing it out. You people just catching on to the OMA thing, that is how I know you suck and your opinion holds no weight.
Been playing the game since it first leaked. I'm sure Ive played the game longer than you and known/been doing the glitches longer than you.

Get the sand out of your v*gina. The game failed with all the glitches. Infinity ward was stupid enough to go to glitching groups and websites to pay them to find the glitches.

Fail upon fail upon fail. You put this hand on the cover of this game when you swear huh.
 01-26-2010, 07:54 PM         #34
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol I am just defending the game from people who copy s**t they hear from. I know for a fact you and all the people really speaking out against the game didn't know about these glitches before someone put up a youtube video on here/another site they copy opinions from.

Obviously the game is glitchy, and it will be fixed that is all I can ask. Have fun playing Battlefield, just stop talking about a game you don't know s**t about. Youtube gamers k!ll me. Ima go watch some youtube videos of Battlefield and become an expert like you guys next.
 8 years ago '08        #35
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 -BigC- said:
lol I am just defending the game from people who copy s**t they hear from. I know for a fact you and all the people really speaking out against the game didn't know about these glitches before someone put up a youtube video on here/another site they copy opinions from.

Obviously the game is glitchy, and it will be fixed that is all I can ask. Have fun playing Battlefield, just stop talking about a game you don't know s**t about. Youtube gamers k!ll me. Ima go watch some youtube videos of Battlefield and become an expert like you guys next.
another fail.

more fail.

BFBC2 BETA>>>> MW2 Retail

01-26-2010, 08:09 PM         #36
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Right they aren't going to fix the glitches, it isn't like they first the first set within a very reasonable time frame.

Go play with the battlefield for 1 year, because after 1 year EA shuts servers down
 8 years ago '08        #37
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Right they aren't going to fix the glitches, it isn't like they first the first set within a very reasonable time frame.

Go play with the battlefield for 1 year, because after 1 year EA shuts servers down
They haven't shut down any battlefield servers.

Another fail on your part.

Didn't they release a patch for the air drop glitch already?

Another fail for IW.

You two should team up.

Honestly how do you miss obvious features that will ruin the game.

1. NO ONE working on MW2 noticed you run extremely fast with a care package in your hand....no one.

2. I remember I fell into the pipes on the Rust map. I didn't even try to find that glitch.

3. Running towards someone while getting a full clip in your chest/face and still be able to knife them.

4. Team work doesn't exist in this game. I'd rather go out on my own and get 25 k!lls to get the win.

5. I love shooting my sniper across the map at the beginning of Highrise and getting 2 k!lls.

6. Someone explain this to me. In Shipment there wasn't as much spawn k!lling as there is in Rust and it's 3 times bigger....and other maps in MW2 have more spawn k!lling than shipment did.

7. Cage match/private match boosting for the win!

8. Ain't nothing like going against a team full of shields/throwing knives or a.ssault rifles with noobtubes with danger close.

Last edited by AyeDre; 01-26-2010 at 08:23 PM..
 01-26-2010, 08:32 PM         #38
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:
They haven't shut down any battlefield servers.

Another fail on your part.

Didn't they release a patch for the air drop glitch already?

Another fail for IW.

You two should team up.

Honestly how do you miss obvious features that will ruin the game.

1. NO ONE working on MW2 noticed you run extremely fast with a care package in your hand....no one.

2. I remember I fell into the pipes on the Rust map. I didn't even try to find that glitch.

3. Running towards someone while getting a full clip in your chest/face and still be able to knife them.

4. Team work doesn't exist in this game. I'd rather go out on my own and get 25 k!lls to get the win.

5. I love shooting my sniper across the map at the beginning of Highrise and getting 2 k!lls.

6. Someone explain this to me. In Shipment there wasn't as much spawn k!lling as there is in Rust and it's 3 times bigger....and other maps in MW2 have more spawn k!lling than shipment did.

7. Cage match/private match boosting for the win!

8. Ain't nothing like going against a team full of shields/throwing knives or a.ssault rifles with noobtubes with danger close.

They didn't shut down the previous version of Battlefields servers? I heard they did, even thought i saw it posted on quiet a few forums. I'll actually take your s**t serious for 1 second since you tried to break down some s**t.

1.Yes they did, it is designed that way actually. Less you have in your hand=the faster you are. Same thing if your carrying a pistol. I do think they should fix the retarded look your character does while running with it though. Reminds me of the crab walk from gears

2.You fell through a map?Ohh noeeezz first time that has ever happen in a video game

3. That is lag, all games have it. Your/their shots did not connect as much as the shooter thought.

4.Team work doesn't exist? Okay your just being stupid here. Your saying team work doesnt exist, then you basically said f**k team work im out for myself. Could do the exact same thing in Battlefield. In fact many do, objective based games always has people not going for the objective.

5.Congrats on knowing something most people have been doing since the 2nd day. Only noobs go to that side anymore

6. Wasn't as much spawn k!lling? Really? Your just misremembering things now. I've posted 200 k!lls in the same ammount of time any game on Rust could be played, and only maxed out so far at 70.

7. Who cares about this? Does it really bother you? 10th prestiges really bug you that much?

8. People did the same stuff(minus the new MW2 features)in the first one. Teams would all camp with noob tubes. Or hide with claymores and such. Cheap tactics are apart of online gaming, especially these type of shooters where skill is not required to be "decent" at it.
 8 years ago '08        #39
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 -BigC- said:
They didn't shut down the previous version of Battlefields servers? I heard they did, even thought i saw it posted on quiet a few forums. I'll actually take your s**t serious for 1 second since you tried to break down some s**t.

1.Yes they did, it is designed that way actually. Less you have in your hand=the faster you are. Same thing if your carrying a pistol. I do think they should fix the retarded look your character does while running with it though. Reminds me of the crab walk from gears

---If it was designed that way you would run just as fast if you had a pistol in your hand. fail

2.You fell through a map?Ohh noeeezz first time that has ever happen in a video game

----You obviously didn't read what I said. I fell into one of the MANY glitch spots in this game. Resulting in a nuke. Game over. can't do it anywhere else than on MW2.

3. That is lag, all games have it. Your/their shots did not connect as much as the shooter thought.

----No lag, commando and tactical knife = halo sword lunge

4.Team work doesn't exist? Okay your just being stupid here. Your saying team work doesnt exist, then you basically said f**k team work im out for myself. Could do the exact same thing in Battlefield. In fact many do, objective based games always has people not going for the objective.

Obviously didn't read what I said. ENDED THE GAME WITH A NUKE BY MYSELF.

5.Congrats on knowing something most people have been doing since the 2nd day. Only noobs go to that side anymore

Your trying to justify a s**tty map. And you can do it from both sides idiot. If you miss from the left you go farther and shoot the right side.

6. Wasn't as much spawn k!lling? Really? Your just misremembering things now. I've posted 200 k!lls in the same ammount of time any game on Rust could be played, and only maxed out so far at 70.

if you've only gotten 70 k!lls in Rust then I'm not bothering reading the rest of your posts.

7. Who cares about this? Does it really bother you? 10th prestiges really bug you that much?

i don't care about the game period. I don't play it anymore because it's not fun but that wasn't my point of my post now was it? the point of me being in this thread period is to say the game is a fail. but you just keep missing that.

8. People did the same stuff(minus the new MW2 features)in the first one. Teams would all camp with noob tubes. Or hide with claymores and such. Cheap tactics are apart of online gaming, especially these type of shooters where skill is not required to be "decent" at
it.

and my WHOLE point which you've obviously missed several times is....

drumroll..

wait for it....

MW2 = continuous fail. from campers to glitches. to worrying about your k!llstreak instead of an objective.

fail
really kid....really.

Last edited by AyeDre; 01-26-2010 at 08:44 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #40
SumNigga313 2 heat pts
space
space
 -BigC- said:
And as for the glitches that could be in Battle Field. The same type of ones that are in CoD/most games. Glitching outside of the map/above/under the map happens in how many games? I can't tell you what may or may not be in that game, I can just tell you there will be glitches. Not as many as CoD.
WTF u just said what I said about the glitch's I rest my case.

Last edited by SumNigga313; 01-26-2010 at 08:56 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy