MW2 Emergency Airdrop cheat?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1
11648 pageviews
76 comments

Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
MW2 Emergency Airdrop cheat?

so I was playing online last night, and this dude kept calling emergency airdrops back to back to back...the dude basically destroyed us with the packages...he had about 3 planes in the sky and dropping predator missles like it was nothing...i called dude out and was telling him he was obviously cheating cause its impossible to get emergency airdrops like its nothing...so i wanted to know, is there a glitch or something on MW2 for emergency airdrops? i play ps3 if that helps.

76 comments for "MW2 Emergency Airdrop cheat?"

8 years ago '04        #2
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Yep, this happened to me last week, it's some bulls**t. I don't understand what is going on with the 360 version of the game because I read about glitches (including this one) that were supposedly PATCHED, but I guess for the PS3 or PC?

Dude had like 50 care packages on estate, covered the entire map on Estate on some Verizon 3G coverage map s**t.

Then there's the care package canister glitch that makes you run faster than you do with lightweight alone, people abuse that s**t for their knife setup. I read that that was patched in NOVEMBER, but again, I guess it was for another system.

Did you run into any games with a speed hack though? I ran into two lobbies in one day where everybody moved like 100 mph, nobody could get a k!ll.
 01-26-2010, 11:58 AM         #3
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
welcome to last month check the official thread for a history of all the cheating and glitching
 8 years ago '09        #4
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,183 | Props total: 2585 2585
Barely happened to me last night too... All I kept hearing was 'ENEMY EMERGENCY AIR DROP BLAHBLAHBLAH'
 8 years ago '04        #5
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
its also in the ps3 version happened to me last night still beat them on headquarters pro though cold blooded is a beast with silencers i was like a ghost
 8 years ago '07        #6
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122 OP
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
welcome to last month check the official thread for a history of all the cheating and glitching
sorry im not on here 24/7 like u
 8 years ago '07        #7
space
space
 Jamaro85 said:
Yep, this happened to me last week, it's some bulls**t. I don't understand what is going on with the 360 version of the game because I read about glitches (including this one) that were supposedly PATCHED, but I guess for the PS3 or PC?

Dude had like 50 care packages on estate, covered the entire map on Estate on some Verizon 3G coverage map s**t.

Then there's the care package canister glitch that makes you run faster than you do with lightweight alone, people abuse that s**t for their knife setup. I read that that was patched in NOVEMBER, but again, I guess it was for another system.

Did you run into any games with a speed hack though? I ran into two lobbies in one day where everybody moved like 100 mph, nobody could get a k!ll.
yeap, that speed s**t is on ps3 too..i had to go coldblooded on these dudes...he r*ped everyone on highrise...and the thing is that it was a clan so everyone else was doing it -_-
 01-26-2010, 12:41 PM         #8
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bertini22 said:
sorry im not on here 24/7 like u
calm it down big guy Im on 2-3 times a day but I have a tendency to READ posts before creating yet another useless thread
 8 years ago '06        #9
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
lol i gave up on cod...
 01-26-2010, 12:43 PM         #10
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
 8 years ago '07        #11
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
pause, leave game

problem solved
 8 years ago '04        #12
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 2026 2026
hmm i wonder if this happened to me last night... it seemed like this team was getting an unusual amount of airdrops.

EDIT: just found this video

[video - click to view]

im seriously considering quitting this game altogether

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 01-26-2010 at 01:24 PM..
 01-26-2010, 01:34 PM         #13
Kartoon05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
then stop crying and do it jesus
 8 years ago '04        #14
DEscalade 
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 11 11
^ there is actually an easier way to do it ....Its pretty gay though ... Ive run into it like 1 out of every 3 matches
 8 years ago '07        #15
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
hmm i wonder if this happened to me last night... it seemed like this team was getting an unusual amount of airdrops.

EDIT: just found this video

im seriously considering quitting this game altogether
wow thats terrible....guess those patches they put out didnt fix much
 8 years ago '07        #16
space
space
 Kartoon05 said:
then stop crying and do it jesus
nobody is crying lol i just asked if theres a cheat...its never happened to me before and i play everyday...

Last edited by Supercoolbert; 01-26-2010 at 01:56 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #17
SumNigga313 2 heat pts
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
All the more reason to go buy BattleField Bad Company 2 March 2.
 01-26-2010, 02:55 PM         #18
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sumn*gga313 said:
All the more reason to go buy BattleField Bad Company 2 March 2.
Only reason there won't be a lot of glitches in that game would be because it will have less then half of the ammount of people playing.

Every game has glitches, get the f**k over it
 01-26-2010, 02:57 PM         #19
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Only reason there won't be a lot of glitches in that game would be because it will have less then half of the ammount of people playing.

Every game has glitches, get the f**k over it
or because they actually beta tested it and care more about making a good game than rushing one out with open code and 1000 different issues. but hey man whatever helps you sleep at night
 8 years ago '05        #20
gotdemthangz 
space
space
space
$435 | Props total: 2 2
^ the games not even out yet and you're making that claim?

Every program/game has errors in the code. It doesn't matter how much you beta test it because hackers/glitchers/cheaters/(any synonym for f**gots) will do whatever they can to get an unfair advantage or do something that they are not intended to. With the exception of the javelin suicide glitch and the elevator s**t i seen people doing to escape the maps, nothing has made the game unplayable. Then again, I never seen anybody do this glitch because they have a hard time racking up a k!llstreak against us.

Advice,
Either - get better so that you can adjust to each glitch.. for instance, the f*gs that run around with lightweight/carry package speed run directly at u like idiots so simply throwing knife directly in front of yourself and they will 9/10 times run fast as hell into it.. for some reason, it works way better than bullets or any other equipment...

OR quit b**ching and quit the game... there are plenty of other games out there but I would have a hard time sitting here and thinking of an online game i played that didn't have any glitches in it...

and i guarantee that battlefield game will have issues like every other game including bad company 1 that had some of the most annoying glitches ever such as that annoying constant mortar fire s**t and the skydiving glitches
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago