was 2pac bi?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #61
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 JaeHood313 said:
also why would he call himself the Don k!llUMINATI...........looking into the meaning of that I would have to say no because of that too...i......i figured if he was against the illuminati that he wouldnt approve of gay s**t
while in prison Pac found out about the enlightenment era society, Illuminati, a group centered around knowledge and enlightenment, that deviated from the theocratic and biased views of the church and government, known for many controversies and conspiracy theories.
Tupac had combined k!ll with illuminati to refer to gangs, fraternities born in the thug life, which engaged in criminal activities. k!ll refferred to the violent nature of gang life, and Illuminati refferred to the enlightenment gained from experience, thus k!lluminati.
It had no relation to any conspiracies, contrary to popular believe.

got this from google
 8 years ago '05        #62
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 jbudz420 said:
seriously????eat an aids d*ck

you questioning one of the most fire n*ggas to ever spit a bar.....yo so if i take a painting class that makes me gay?or how bout if i take a tap class at a PERFORMING ARTS HIGH SCHOOL that makes me gay?

f**k a.ss n*ggas like you should get murked POINT BLANK PERIOD

learn something about this hiphop and life before you talk s**t about real n*ggas SON
 clickclack said:
don't bring emotions in here
Apparently you couldn't even read the first four words of the thread
 8 years ago '05        #63
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 Marvin Hagler said:

dat n*gga was a f**got
close thread
 01-26-2010, 06:50 PM         #64
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Always thought he was a little "odd" in this interview. Has nothing to do with him being articulate.

exactly pimp..its a lame attempt to characterize n*ggas as ignorant
because they tryna make it seem like we basin our a.ssessment on him bein intelligent & articulate

rofl hell naw its dude voice, mannerisms, body language...da n*gga was zesty as f**k
these pac stans will do anythang 2 deny da truth
 01-26-2010, 06:57 PM         #65
NYItalianDevil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '09        #66
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,635 | Props total: 4634 4634
here you go n*ggas, #3....

“I was f**king white girls,” he recalled years later of his teen years at the Baltimore School for the Arts, a Fame-like performing arts high school. Once, he promised s3x to a gay male student named Eskiah if he’d help Tupac land a hard-to-get girl named Kelly. Eskiah made it happen, but Tupac reneged: “After I bust my nut, Eskiah was like, ‘When’s my turn?…’ I told him, ‘You must be out of your f**kin’ mind.’”
also, when i asked for this link, i asked the story the original poster was talkin about

ahahah na
that s**t is from pac's book
i think its call my years with 2pac

its says that when he was living with his friend he wanted to f**k this one fine girl. But that girl was hard to talk to and her best friend was a gay guy. So pac n his friend hosted a party and invited them both n he told gay guy if he let him f**k her he would let him (gay guy) suck him off. After pac f**ked that girl that gay guy tryed to crawl up on pac n pac push that gay nikka and left.
i don't lie, s**t. people will do anything to a.ssassinate a man's character, its all good
though.

call me a stan or do whatever u want, i lived in the era and grew up listening to pac, big, rakim, gangstarr, and all these n*ggas. they were real n*ggas, that's the end of it. Pac took pride in how real he was, let it be known and thats why people spread fancy rumors bout him.
 01-26-2010, 10:48 PM         #67
lyricallySha89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the guy who posted this is bi
 01-26-2010, 11:14 PM         #68
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:

now lets be honest that was a mad homo interview lol

what was homo about it?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy