was 2pac bi?

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,359 | Props total: 11566 11566
 Marvin Hagler said:

dat n*gga was a f**got

now lets be honest that was a mad homo interview lol
 01-26-2010, 11:33 AM         #22
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:

dat n*gga was a f**got

And ya'll tried to doubt me when I said Pac turned "thug" AFTER the record deal

I still f**ks with his music regardless but we should hold all artist to the same standard, not clown 1 for something then give a pass to someone else

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 01-26-2010 at 11:34 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #23
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,359 | Props total: 11566 11566
 REAL_NESS said:

I still f**ks with his music regardless but we should hold all artist to the same standard, not clown 1 for something then give a pass to someone else
this wat i dont understand pac and em get the most passes about anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i swear if jay or nas did 1 of those things they did they would be ready to write this n*ggas off the earth....

be real with yourself PEOPLE... STOP GIVING PASSES TO RAPPERS WHEN THEY DO THIS s**t
 8 years ago '07        #24
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
 clickclack said:
don't bring emotions in here and everything pac has done.

I'm jus sayin..... i read an article a while back where 2pac said he got his d*ck sucked by a gay dude... not even cuz he's gay, but it was part of some bet, and he DID IT.
then he was dancing in tighty-whities during digital underground days.

then, a lot of random lyrics i hear in his songs that are jus like... :wtf:

then, he has said many times he's feminine, but 'a man,' cuz he grew up around women all his life. i can understand that, but still...............

maybe he was 100% straight, but he has done and said a lot of things that you can use to demolish him in a diss song
Sure u did post the article then,.... frontin a.ss dude yo !
 01-26-2010, 12:04 PM         #25
jbudz420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so basically what you saying is cause dude was articulate an went to a performing arts school an was open to the arts hes gay?

im just wondering cause everything else is hearsay an speculation...i can understand callin wayne gay cause he kissed men an we have proof of that an he isnt contributing s**t to hiphop as a whole anyway....but u n*ggas tryn to go at pac you must be young or just not know whats up

seriously pac is one of the most important emcees to ever pick up a mic half these n*ggas wouldnt even be rappers if it werent for him
 01-26-2010, 12:05 PM         #26
jbudz420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:

thats not some grand revelation the n*gga told u he aint have a record till he had a record...im just not seeing what yall are getting at
 8 years ago '07        #27
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
was he bi? idk, was he straight? idk, was he legendary? yes...

either way tupac was too busy recording to be suckin c*ck
 8 years ago '07        #28
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Marvin Hagler said:

dat n*gga was a f**got
Always thought he was a little "odd" in this interview. Has nothing to do with him being articulate.
 01-26-2010, 12:39 PM         #29
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You make big claims yet you don't even post a link to the interview where he said that...

Either way, it doesn't matter. He's still the goat even if he got his wee wee sucked by a gay dude, even if he was gay and even if he wsa some freak who liked to cross dress when he was alone
 8 years ago '07        #30
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
You make big claims yet you don't even post a link to the interview where he said that...

Either way, it doesn't matter. He's still the goat even if he got his wee wee sucked by a gay dude, even if he was gay and even if he wsa some freak who liked to cross dress when he was alone
just cuz your okay with rappers sucking gay c*cks, gays sucking their c*cks, so forth and the likes... just cuz you cool wit dat it doesnt mean we are scrap!!!!

besides someone already proved he was feminem

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #31
SSJ3Goku 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,589 | Props total: 1885 1885
I saw the title of this and it had me rolling
 8 years ago '05        #32
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
Is he bi? what kinda gay a.ss question is that? the 1st video he was lookin gay. but then again he was 17 and looked like he was trying hard to be white and civilized. the 2nd video was a big reach from one of the biggest haters on this site. was he bi? don't know. All I know is his music is better then the rest.
 01-26-2010, 12:50 PM         #33
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ Pac being 'homo' in that interview... All I see is a young 17 year old kid who as he said was raised by females. He comes across as more intelligent than everybody that's clowning him on here.

Did you not see the part where he was talking about females?
 8 years ago '07        #34
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
Lol @ Pac being 'homo' in that interview... All I see is a young 17 year old kid who as he said was raised by females. He comes across as more intelligent than everybody that's clowning him on here.

Did you not see the part where he was talking about females?
He was mad fememiem tho right? he got that hiphop4ever type of swag n/h
 01-26-2010, 01:02 PM         #35
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ Yeah, so what? That in no way negates one's manhood. That's just the stupidity of society speaking...

Is he bi? what kinda gay a.ss question is that? the 1st video he was lookin gay. but then again he was 17 and looked like he was trying hard to be white and civilized. the 2nd video was a big reach from one of the biggest haters on this site. was he bi? don't know. All I know is his music is better then the rest.
He was trying hard to be white and civilized? Do you know how hard you just smacked black people in the face with that?
 8 years ago '04        #36
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,469 | Props total: 6411 6411
wow...
 01-26-2010, 01:15 PM         #37
clickclack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay.... that article where he said that he got his d*ck sucked by a gay dude is from a magazine article i read like 2 years ago. i forgot which magazine. i think it was vibe or something....i remember it because.... well, as a 2pac fan, it caught me the f**k off guard.

it was an article about 2pac and his legacy in general, and part of it for some reason got into his.... "feminine" side, which for some reason r4esulted in them getting some eyewitnesses that went to school with him sayin that, because of some situation with friends and s**t, and a bet involved, 2pac agreed to let a gay dude suck him off for some chick. I SWEAR I READ THIS, OR I WOULDN"T MENTION IT JUST TO LIE.

It might look like i'm a hater, but like i said... leave the emotions and impact at the door. I listen to hiphop BECAUSE of 2pac, so don't try to give me that s**t.

But, I wouldn't be surprised if he has been gay several times. it doesn't take away from anything, and i'm not really surprised like that. i mean.... think about it. think hard..... doesn't it kinda make sense? you dudes are all homophobic and s**t sayin 'there is no way he could be gay'

MAYBE he WAS 100% straight.

In fact, probably he was. But, MAYBE he was bi. And if I showed you some sort of a proof, you know you wouldn't be that shocked about it.... in ur head you'd be like.... "I KNEW IT!"
 8 years ago '09        #38
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,612 | Props total: 4575 4575
 Young Forever said:
Probably.

Lets not forget dude was a ballerina as well.

Certified gay.
when this n*gga was that age, he was havin play dates and battling with pokemon cards.

shut the f**k up.

and i'll put this s**t to rest now.

there was a story back when he was in school. he asked some gay guy to hook him up with a girl that he liked. the gay guy did what he asked, Pac was gettin it with this chick. Pac promised somethin in return (not s3xual) but this guy came and asked to do somethin s3xual. Pac said something like, "are you f**king crazy?" and that was the end of it. He wasn't bi lmao, the only thing you got going is that interview which he didn't look "gay" in, more like a young man trying to find his way.

Last edited by MakaveliToDon91; 01-26-2010 at 01:24 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #39
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 clickclack said:
And if I showed you some sort of a proof, you know you wouldn't be that shocked about it.... in ur head you'd be like.... "I KNEW IT!"
 8 years ago '09        #40
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,612 | Props total: 4575 4575
 Young Forever said:

Pac stans making up stories now.
when i find the story, you give me $500 paypal, and get the f**k off this site.

lets go pus*y, come see me, put the cash where your mouth is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
75 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy