Cavs @ Heat Game Thread

most viewed right now
 92
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #261
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
 Rico23 said:
i mean am i crazy? or does anyone else NOT see that this n*ggas is THE ONLY PERSON REPPING THE LAKERS...AND I SAY LAKERS LOOSELY, ARGUING IN A CAVS VS HEAT GAME THREAD WITH OTHE CAVS FANS...?
No u said a "Kobe stan" "Kobe warrior" etc. Unlike u, I'm a loyal fan of a team and not just one player. And that is checkmate
 8 years ago '08        #262
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
 Rico23 said:

OK NOW YOU'RE JUST MAKING UP s**t AS A LAST EFFORTS COMEBACK TO SAVE YOUR "PRIDE" i NEVER said that and you have been the main advocate running through here saying we, as in cavs fans, were the first to mention kobe when CLEARLY u were proven wrong....




[pic - click to view]

 Rico23 said:
didnt kno kobe gave u the night off of his d*ck
 Rico23 said:
this thread isnt in no shape or form about kobe or the lakers so why the f**k are u in here hating as usual....came out of left field bein a f**got where did u come from anyway...




niiiiiiiiice comeback btw
 TigerUppercut said:
Who mentioned Kobe and the Lakers? Me or u? Exactly. It's funny u throw around the word "f**got" when ur the biggest d*ckrider on BX
 Rico23 said:
1) when have u ever seen me d*ck ride? i'm the most biased fan on here and its a f**kIN CAVS GAME THREAD FOR f**kIN CAVS AND HEAT FANS

2) actually your boy braided uppimp was the first to even mention kobe....and the facts are u are a d*ckrider and a hater so whats your point

3)You're in every thread that has the keywords: Lebron, Cavs, Kobe.....and my 7 year old sister can come up with better come backs than u
Still wanna debate the facts?


Last edited by TigerUppercut; 01-26-2010 at 12:44 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #263
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
 Rico23 said:
you surrendered your king piece a long time ago sir.....good day



 8 years ago '08        #264
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
 Rico23 said:
clearly you're reading comprehension is a.ss cuz u cant even remember your own accusations nor can u even comprehend any of my posts....so i'll let u take the "moral" victory here just so u can have a good night sleep while me and the rest of bx can look at this thread and see how many l's u took and how many times u made yourself look like an a.ss the entire time you've been up in a CAVS VS LAKERS GAME THREAD i'm done with u for tonight lil boy
Posted via Mobile Device
whatever makes u feel better. It's actually nice to see u groupies so jubilant. After last years debacle u guys deserve the uplift

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '09        #265
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 TigerUppercut said:
No u said a "Kobe stan" "Kobe warrior" etc. Unlike u, I'm a loyal fan of a team and not just one player. And that is checkmate
a loyal fan of 3/4 teams that won chips?word? i mean the cities aint even close to another so its not like u live ther an they ur team,i belive u a bandwagin a.ss n*gga, u might as well put the steelers in ur avy. damn u takin L's but the boatload
 8 years ago '04        #266
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Why does it always have to be a "vs." game on boxden? Why can't players just be great without some nerds trying to vindicate their careers?
 8 years ago '08        #267
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
a loyal fan of 3/4 teams that won chips?word? i mean the cities aint even close to another so its not like u live ther an they ur team,i belive u a bandwagin a.ss n*gga, u might as well put the steelers in ur avy. damn u takin L's but the boatload
Lol its funny that I don't get called a bandwaggon fan for liking the 9ers but since my other teams all happened to win titles recently you use that. And not like it matters where u live in which teams u chose to like but ur 100% sure I haven't lived in each one of those cities? When I start repping Canadiens/Celtics/Steelers/Yankees ur played out accusation will be valid and I'll leave Boxden for good, but until that happens stay being mad and racking up them L's Stanley.
 8 years ago '08        #268
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
 Russ369 said:
Why does it always have to be a "vs." game on boxden? Why can't players just be great without some nerds trying to vindicate their careers?
It's the stans man. They're always gonna be that way. I ain't even talk sideways about their God but yet they still caught hot flashes somehow
 8 years ago '09        #269
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 TigerUppercut said:
Lol its funny that I don't get called a bandwaggon fan for liking the 9ers but since my other teams all happened to win titles recently you use that. And not like it matters where u live in which teams u chose to like but ur 100% sure I haven't lived in each one of those cities? When I start repping Canadiens/Celtics/Steelers/Yankees ur played out accusation will be valid and I'll leave Boxden for good, but until that happens stay being mad and racking up them L's Stanley.
can u just leave boxden for good anyways ur L's are takin up to much space, nd u kno damn well u aint lived in all those cities,be real wit it n*gga....u obviously still mad cuz i see u repostin everysingle post..be easy n*gga its the internet
 8 years ago '08        #270
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
can u just leave boxden for good anyways ur L's are takin up to much space, nd u kno damn well u aint lived in all those cities,be real wit it n*gga....u obviously still mad cuz i see u repostin everysingle post..be easy n*gga its the internet
Hang in there champ, u'll get to see what success feels like one day. Hold ya head
 8 years ago '08        #271
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
 Rico23 said:
realest s**t u said thus far
still gotta heart beat eh?
 8 years ago '09        #272
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 TigerUppercut said:
Hang in there champ, u'll get to see what success feels like one day. Hold ya head
f**k is this n*gga talkin bout? an don that note im out..ima let this n*gga reflect on them L'S dont even bother respondin neither u just lost


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '08        #273
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
f**k is this n*gga talkin bout? an don that note im out..ima let this n*gga reflect on them L'S dont even bother respondin neither u just lost


[pic - click to view]

I'll take that as ur white flag Frenchie
 8 years ago '07        #274
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
gottdamn...ya still going at it.......
 8 years ago '05        #275
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Bigakathebeast said:


at 1:00

Memories!.............

@Arenas......."that wasn't me, I didnt just shoot that" dude hasnt been right since...............


:nicethread:

Comedy, Lakers fans are always good for a laugh!
 01-26-2010, 01:21 PM         #276
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a great W by the Cavs. LeBron was very clutch, and it's surprising me less and less these days. The Cavs have the best record in the league now and we've proven we can beat all the "legit" teams.

I just hope all that translates positively into the playoffs.
 8 years ago '06        #277
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
IDK what's more pathetic, Dwayne Wade in the 2nd half last night or all the bickering going on in this thread.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy