Cavs @ Heat Game Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #241
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,854 | Props total: 14711 14711
 TigerUppercut said:
Okay, I give up. You, Rico23 and the other Cavs fans have sonned me enough. I'm just trolling this Cavs/Heat thread and blindly hating because I'm a loser and I have nothing better to do with my life, besides constantly slurping Kobe and hating on any player I perceive as a threat to him and/or who is better than him. I'm sorry, sir. I'm just going to do what's best for me and log off and go to bed, because I have to work a really long shift at Burger King, tomorrow. I am humbled and I now apologize.
See? Now was that so hard to admit? Instead, you wasted all of that time putting up a losing effort. I forgive you.
 8 years ago '08        #242
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
 Rico23 said:

oh and 1 last thing....waaaaaaay back on page 2, your boy braided uppimp was the first person to even think/mention kobe's name at all.....and for the record he is a well known laker affiliate on this site sooooo

yea you're done
What the hell does somebody else's post have to do with me? this is getting better and better
 8 years ago '08        #243
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 tdub-zr0 said:
I'm suppose to be giving a handjob to my neighbor Julio who happens to be my bennefactor and u keep making me type failed responses to u. Can u please stop picking on me. U proved u point, u sonned me and the Legion. Please, I'm begging u
I hear ur handgame is mediocre anyway. I know this s**t is not fair, but u insist on wanting to get embarrassed. Maybe stick to ur gay pr0n watching
 8 years ago '09        #244
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 TigerUppercut said:
I hear ur handgame is mediocre anyway. I know this s**t is not fair, but u insist on wanting to get embarrassed. Maybe stick to ur gay pr0n watching
u and ur friends talk about a dudes handgame?
dog just take the L damn
 8 years ago '08        #245
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 Rico23 said:

yea u only ransacked a CAVS GAME THREAD where u knew there was gonna be CAVS/LEBRON FANS and started talking s**t...basically hitting the ground running ...

i gotta hand it to u your heart and determination impresses me....
 TigerUppercut said:
Lol at saying ur biased but yet ur not a d*ckrider. ur f**got a.ss along with all the other LeStanleys r always in every Lakers thread. @ ur dillusional a.ss trying to flip the script. Only reason I came in here was to see who won the game as I'm not at home and I happen to come right in the middle of ur guy's circle jerk. Then u got all e-motional and fired a infantile insult, which was a major fail by the way. Maybe when u reach my level u'll stand a chance, but until then just save urself the embarassment and shove ur tampon in, pop ur midol and relax jr.
Try again
 8 years ago '08        #246
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
u and ur friends talk about a dudes handgame?
dog just take the L damn
Yeah me mentioning that some other dude gives handjobs meanwhile ur infatuated with bringing up the words "d*ck" and "cock" with ur male on male situations and I'm taking the L?
 8 years ago '08        #247
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
yea you're right...this is getting better and better so how bout u try again
Right? especially when ur repost just proved my point.
 8 years ago '06        #248
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
 TigerUppercut said:
Hold up........you have the nerve to accuse someone of being gay and you say some s**t like this?

Wow, just when I was starting to feel sorry for you and was about to ask Rico23 to stop sonning you, you go and say some homo s**t like this. You're a troll, a stan, a loser, and a f*g? Wow, you're parents must be proud.

Last edited by tdub-zr0; 01-26-2010 at 12:08 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #249
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
and then u say "Only reason I came in here was to see who won the game as I'm not at home and I happen to come right in the middle of ur guy's circle jerk" AND YET YOUR FIRST RESPONSE WAS...

u dudes r so oblivious
 8 years ago '04        #250
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
this went 16 pages, this is like the biggest thread i made that wasnt what u listening to or post ya whatever lol.
 8 years ago '08        #251
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 tdub-zr0 said:
Hold up........you have the nerve to accuse someone of being gay and you say some s**t like this?

Wow, just when I was starting to feel sorry for you and was about to ask Rico23 to stop sonning you, you go and say some homo s**t like this. You're a troll, a stan, a loser, and a f*g? Wow, you're parents must be proud.
Ur avy is ur man crush flexing and I'm gay? Riiiiigggghhhhtt
 8 years ago '09        #252
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 TigerUppercut said:
Yeah me mentioning that some other dude gives handjobs meanwhile ur infatuated with bringing up the words "d*ck" and "cock" with ur male on male situations and I'm taking the L?
n*gga i never said any those words check the posts u dunce a.ss n*gga...ur just expanding ur L to height ive never seen before
 8 years ago '09        #253
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Damn what is going on in here
 8 years ago '08        #254
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
HOW? u said we were the first to state the word "kobe" in this CAVS VS HEAT GAME THREAD and i simply provided evidence of the first kobe warrior to come in and do so, proving your statement wrong......

which one of your points did i prove again
 Rico23 said:
didnt kno kobe gave u the night off of his d*ck
U said I was the first one to mention Kobe. Need more proof or do u want me to give u some time to edit ur post?
 8 years ago '06        #255
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
 TigerUppercut said:
Ur avy is ur man crush flexing and I'm gay? Riiiiigggghhhhtt
And you noticed that, huh?

Please, just go to bed. You're just piling up the L's.

Also, you have the nerve to say that while you are whacking it to your Kobe Bryant Fathead?
 8 years ago '08        #256
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
U better stop talking about my boyfriend LeBron or I'm gonna tell Ronnie ur talking s**t about the Raptors.
Awwww u poor baby. Can't handle the heat u lil ho? Ur boy toy sure can
 8 years ago '08        #257
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 tdub-zr0 said:
And you noticed that, huh?

Please, just go to bed. You're just piling up the L's.

Also, you have the nerve to say that while you are whacking it to your Kobe Bryant Fathead?
Yeah and u spent the time photoshopping it Ur LeBron fat head has a strap-on attached to it
 8 years ago '08        #258
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 The Bully said:
a certain someone is getting :owned: badly
What up Glass Joe? Why aren't u taking shots. Ur boys need help.
 8 years ago '98        #259
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,187 | Props total: 3565 3565
something must be funny... theres like 50 laughing emoticons on this page alone
 8 years ago '08        #260
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
this n*gga lost it....

1) braided uppimp, post #35, first mentions kobe, while me, at post #256 :wow::wow: called u a kobe d*ck sucker

2) sore loser much

every one sees u taking L's tonight kid

again....that'll do pig...that'll do
U said I mentioned kobe. "I" meaning me, not braided_uppimp. And u school girls starting flocking me. Now ur turning around and saying he said it. Either way it makes no sense and u lost this argument badly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy