Who pissed Joel off??

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
jgunna 
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 74 74
 Showtimegp said:
stop getting emotional, acting like joell is relevant..how the f**k would people know who he is , he aint on tv, radio..not everyone be on the net
Not emotional one bit. But i know alot of hiphop heads that know who joell is and have no idea wut itsbx is. And this is coming from a tiny a.ss island in the Caribbean.
 8 years ago '04        #62
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29541 29541
im gonna say punk a.ss bow wow...i dont see how it could be wayne...werent they in that forever video? i dont know...but who knows...i hate that subliminal s**t...
 01-25-2010, 04:06 PM         #63
Kartoon05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jgunna said:
Not emotional one bit. But i know alot of hiphop heads that know who joell is and have no idea wut itsbx is. And this is coming from a tiny a.ss island in the Caribbean.
and they know him from slaughterhouse which they know from joe budden which they know from Loss TV
 8 years ago '05        #64
jgunna 
space
space
 Kartoon05 said:
and they know him from slaughterhouse which they know from joe budden which they know from Loss TV
How ever your known it dont matter. Everybody got an email address and a facebook page. Everybodys online. If your a rapper right now you mush have an idea who dude is thats all im saying. So who ever it was he talking bout was just being a d*ck and thats probably why dude mad.
 8 years ago '08        #65
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Little head, no shirt. Could it be Slim-G?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #66
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,530 | Props total: 371 371
lil Wayne
 01-25-2010, 05:26 PM         #67
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sounds like Wayne, but if the person is from out of town, I guessing he was live on the air that day. So, who was on the air that day?
 01-25-2010, 05:42 PM         #68
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you don't know who Joell is... then I wouldn't have a Hip-Hop conversation with you. I'm not even a big fan of his, but you have the internet, and magazines, right here in your face.

The average fan probably can't name a rapper I don't know about, but I can name several rappers he/she has never heard. I don't want to talk about Hip-Hop with people who don't keep up.
 8 years ago '08        #69
halftime 
space
space
$6,065 | Props total: 9206 9206
@ the rings.

Gmo BlaZe said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #70
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
lol@ you gettin mad.. it is kinda true though... I havent heard one person in a real life conversation bring up joell. If it wasn't for boxden I definitely wouldnt even know who the f**k he is.
And just because these people don't bring him up in front of you, still doesn't mean they don't know who he is. I'm sure they do. Most if not all people, have the internet. The whole world does. Nobody gets magazines, watch TV, or listen to the radio anymore, because they don't have too. All those ways of getting info on artist is obsolite. They may not mention these rappers as much as the more popular rappers, but they do know who they are.

As for who pissed Joell off. I don't know, it would've been nice if threw a hint about a name. I don't think it's that serious though. But I get what he was saying when he said he was letdown by dude. Some of these artist have too much of a big head and ego.
 01-25-2010, 06:00 PM         #71
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
Im not hating or something, but i think most people outside of here dont even know who he is, so whoever it was, they probably thought Joel was a random person or something and pointed at the door
i would think that big name artists pay attention to other big name artists (eminem) so they know where they stand in the game

and seeing as how slaughterhouse has made a lot of noise with the shady records rumor
and ya know, being in the forever video which everyone has seen cause its so shoved down everyone's throat

i would think that you'd be a blind a.ss artist not to know who joell is
c'mon son get real
 8 years ago '05        #72
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,497 | Props total: 1357 1357
didn't see his name in here yet so i'mma say maybe it's Kanye?
i could see Kanye being a d*ck quite easily to anyone
although i don't know if Kanye is someone ppl look up to lol
 8 years ago '04        #73
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1996 1996
 jgunna said:
Your brother and mom doesnt count

Back to the thread, WHO?

And, when a grown man want to punch some1 after meeting them means a couple things to me, NOT EDUCATED or emotions really hurt and grown men dont act like that unless they gay

Last edited by D. Norman; 01-25-2010 at 06:17 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #74
RuggedOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$741 | Props total: 540 540
Anyone who says Soulja boy are u f**kin serious? you really think Joell is gonna be a huge fan and hyped to meet Soulja boy SMH
 8 years ago '05        #75
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 817 817

[pic - click to view]

stop with the bulls**t. if you are a hip hop head you know who joell is or at the very least by now have come across dude in some form of media. rappers stay fronting on their peers because of their foolish pride.
 8 years ago '05        #76
jgunna 
space
space
 Da Gooneyz said:

[pic - click to view]

stop with the bulls**t. if you are a hip hop head you know who joell is or at the very least by now have come across dude in some form of media. rappers stay fronting on their peers because of their foolish pride.
Exactly!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #77
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Pappoose?

I hope to god its plies and Joel beats his a.ss. Could also be boosie or richboy since richboy has his shirt off in videos. but neither should be anyones favorite rapper
 8 years ago '08        #78
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
Why the f**k is Crooked I on a Leader of the New School edition of XXL.

This n*ggas been around since 1995
 8 years ago '05        #79
youngdure 
space
space
$272 | Props total: 0 0
 white-chocolate said:
didn't see his name in here yet so i'mma say maybe it's Kanye?
i could see Kanye being a d*ck quite easily to anyone
although i don't know if Kanye is someone ppl look up to lol
Kanye has a big a.ss head so i doubt its him unless he was being sarcastic about the head size.
 8 years ago '04        #80
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
Nas.
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy