MW2 - Gold Desert Eagle/Hidden Camo Custom Class Modding

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1
9297 pageviews
18 comments

kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
MW2 - Gold Desert Eagle/Hidden Camo Custom Class Modding

[video - click to view]

Big thanks to "bballa03" at Se7enSins for the tutorial on how to manually Hex Edit SplitScreen Classes.

It seems that Infinity Ward keeps hiding stuff from us. First it was the 4 hidden game types, and now it is hidden Camouflage and k!ll-Streaks.

There have been 4 hidden Camouflages found. They are...

-Gold (Same from COD4)
-Blue Cheetah (Blue and Black Cheetah skin)
-Red Cheetah (Red and Black Cheetah skin)
-Platinum (Hard to explain the color. Google search Platinum Jewelry)

There have also been some hidden k!ll-Streaks found, but I am not certain of what they are or how many of them there are.

Also, you can replace Equipment and Grenades with Perks and Weapons. Now, this is not a hidden feature that Infinity Ward is hiding from, this is simply replacing Equipment values with Perk and Weapon values. You can also...

-Replace Primary weapons with Secondary weapons (And Vice Verse)
-Use double attachments without Bling
-Replace weapons with Equipment

And the list goes on...

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 01-24-2010 at 08:29 PM..

18 comments for "MW2 - Gold Desert Eagle/Hidden Camo Custom Class Modding"

01-24-2010, 08:05 PM         #2
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
moral of the story: this game sucks.
 8 years ago '04        #3
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Metalzoa said:
Yep...T.O. and myself and AyeDre and a couple others been saying since it launched...but we always get the "you suck at the game" responce...people don't want to realize that IW f**ked up and released a broken game...f**k it "on to the next one" MW2 is done
 8 years ago '06        #4
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Is this only on split screen or what
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #5
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Da Ill One said:
Yep...T.O. and myself and AyeDre and a couple others been saying since it launched...but we always get the "you suck at the game" responce...people don't want to realize that IW f**ked up and released a broken game...f**k it "on to the next one" MW2 is done
Indeed. I have fun playing it with friends and what not...but what game isn't fun with all your friends? Like you said...on to the next one.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
 01-24-2010, 08:37 PM         #6
N Nyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the reason this game failed so bad is because they didnt but out a beta for us to test and let them know all these stupid glitches before the game was released. IW failed in every aspect to make this game to its full potential.
 8 years ago '06        #7
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,969 | Props total: 11821 11821
wait..so how do you do all of that wildness?
 8 years ago '05        #8
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
nah moral of the story is these douches got way to much time on there hands. play a game like its meant to be played. modding douche bag
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #9
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Metalzoa said:
because some nerds have too much time on their hands ? I agree this game has problems but this isn't the reason.

most of this s**t is done with the aid of a modded console or something downloaded to their hard drive with a data cable, you can do this s**t with any game.

everything he shows off in this video can't be done in a public game.

people saying a beta would of helped fix problems like this with this game I doubt it I don't think it would have really helped sure maybe they would of got some of the balancing down early but thats about it most of the problems still wouldn't have came out until launch anyway.

you can't stop hackers, glitchers, nerds they are every where in every game even in sports games.

if IW would stop worrying about how to balance 1887s and running with a care package marker (this was common sense considering you run based on what your carrying in your hand, so technically it wasn't really a glitch) and fix real issues that k!ll the game like the issues with Commando and Last Stand, and than the unlimited care package glitch, OMA Noob tube (not a glitch but certainly way OP) none of that s**t should have even made it to launch this is where I see a beta being useful if they fixed 1887s I can't see how they let this OMA class stand. Remove tactical insertion end these f**got boosters.

this game is broken sure but I will probably still play it cause its the funnest MP game for 360 out right now and I understand theres not much IW really could really do in the first place to avoid this considering its community creating the problems and exploiting them.

Last edited by K1; 01-25-2010 at 07:14 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #10
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
Those hidden game modes are my only issue because it looks like their keeping it hostage from us for unknown reasons.
 01-25-2010, 07:18 AM         #11
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:
Those hidden game modes are my only issue because it looks like their keeping it hostage from us for unknown reasons.
its not for unknown reasons its so they can make more money off you when they decide to put them out as "DLC" .....
 8 years ago '04        #12
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Shade737 said:
They were hidden because its meant to be future content it wasn't launched for a reason, IW was probably going to add them in a patch or DLC to keep the game fresh for people and get money in the process.
 8 years ago '07        #13
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
who gives a s**t. why do nerds always have to take it to maximum overdrive with the glitching...play the game like everyone else.
 8 years ago '10        #14
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 TriangleOffense said:
its not for unknown reasons its so they can make more money off you when they decide to put them out as "DLC" .....
Thats why I said unknown reasons because they can come out for free.
 K1Entertainment said:
They were hidden because its meant to be future content it wasn't launched for a reason, IW was probably going to add them in a patch or DLC to keep the game fresh for people and get money in the process.
Since its just game modes it might be free.
 8 years ago '06        #15
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Smh if they are going to charge money for those game maps, they are already on the disc I paid for, I own everything on the disc since I paid for it.. I won't be paying for basically unlocking s**t on my disc.
 8 years ago '06        #16
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
 TriangleOffense said:
What he said...

These are clearly supposed to be "sold" to us down the road... people figured out how to hex now and the catz out the bag. They are selling us stuff we already bought. Thatz corney and should be lawsuit worthy.

60 for a game is enough... this is why i cosing hacks...

IW just got their skirts lifted... i wonder if they have the balls to still try to sell it as a dlc
 8 years ago '06        #17
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
 K1Entertainment said:
because some nerds have too much time on their hands ? I agree this game has problems but this isn't the reason.

most of this s**t is done with the aid of a modded console or something downloaded to their hard drive with a data cable, you can do this s**t with any game.

everything he shows off in this video can't be done in a public game.

people saying a beta would of helped fix problems like this with this game I doubt it I don't think it would have really helped sure maybe they would of got some of the balancing down early but thats about it most of the problems still wouldn't have came out until launch anyway.

you can't stop hackers, glitchers, nerds they are every where in every game even in sports games.

if IW would stop worrying about how to balance 1887s and running with a care package marker (this was common sense considering you run based on what your carrying in your hand, so technically it wasn't really a glitch) and fix real issues that k!ll the game like the issues with Commando and Last Stand, and than the unlimited care package glitch, OMA Noob tube (not a glitch but certainly way OP) none of that s**t should have even made it to launch this is where I see a beta being useful if they fixed 1887s I can't see how they let this OMA class stand. Remove tactical insertion end these f**got boosters.

this game is broken sure but I will probably still play it cause its the funnest MP game for 360 out right now and I understand theres not much IW really could really do in the first place to avoid this considering its community creating the problems and exploiting them.
game isn't broken.. . it just was never finished/thought out.

Im just sick of noobs crying over everything and getting em nerfed. I still don't agree witht he lightweight perk being nerfed.. seriously now its just a camp fest or noobtoobz fest.

I don't get mad tho... when in rome.... plesebelieve i got a OMA setup 2. Seemes everyones a dangerclose pro now ....

They really shoulda left everything alone with the exception of the k!ll streak and map glitches.. they got blast sheilds and masks for the noobtubers...

Boosters will be boosters regardless...

Commando is.... ehh... i enjoy knifing when everyone starts camping... but i do agree running throught bullets is a little far fetched. However if you let soemone get that close to you u desrved to be knifed....

the 1887s were corny with the range... but for realz if they run around shooting the place up with em.. then sit still and let them come to you. Pick em off way before they see you.. (aka camp). Its a counter strategy for every attack. Folks just don't have the patience to learn em.

eagerly awaing bad company... unless ea tries to get me to pay for guns lol

Last edited by sunsetnVine; 01-25-2010 at 10:03 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #18
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2042 2042
i was with all the people defending the game at first... but lately ive just grown tired of the game. I'm on my 3rd prestige now and I haven't played in about 3 days. Just getting tired of all the stupid s**t in the game really.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy