Andre Ward vs Allan Green[6-19-10][SHOWTIME]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
Ward by KO 0 0%
Ward by UD 3 60.00%
Draw 0 0%
Green by KO 2 40.00%
Green by UD 0 0%
Voters: 5. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
PS: i was never salty on his success
 7 years ago '07        #102
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30275 30275
 Fishscale said:
- some dude on BS
Wow, that dude you quoting on BS is a f**got. That's why I don't really go on those kind of communities. It's usually a bunch of haters who don't know sh*t that love to display their ignorance.

I mean honestly, 'If boxing goes as the Heavyweights go', then how is it Mayweather, Ward, and Dirrell's problem that boxing isn't huge anymore? Ward and Dirrell just started.

Anyway, the ref didn't caution for headbutts, he didn't caution for holding/clinching... there were no cuts, neither f!ghter reacted to any headbutts during the match... no one from either camp made mention of it during the f!ght to the referee or the press afterward. So, you gonna have to show some evidence of all this 'hugging'. Some people just are not happy unless the f!ghter they hate, losses.

Fishscale said:
PS: i was never salty on his success
You could fool me.
 7 years ago '06        #103
space
space
there wasnt excessive clinching?? and dont tell me about the ref cuz the ref doesnt always do the right thing. every1 knows that
 7 years ago '06        #104
space
space
Carl Froch: "Ward-Green Was Like Watching Paint Dry"

By Mark Vester

Former super middleweight champion Carl Froch was not impressed with the most recent f!ght in the Super Six Boxing Classic. Froch was bored stiff after watching WBA champion Andre Ward dominate Allan Green for twelve rounds of one-sided action. Froch doesn't like Ward's style of f!ghting. Froch faces Arthur Abraham in the third stage of the Super Six. Ward will take on Andre Dirrell and Green will face Mikkel Kessler.

"First and foremost, as a spectator it was like watching paint dry. I recorded the f!ght to my TV box and can honestly say I will be recording over it." Froch told Livef!ght.com "Ward has skills but they don't pay the bills. People tune in to be entertained, but that jab and maul style, leaning in constantly with his bony head, holding and hitting was very tedious to watch."

After the loss, Green said he overtrained and felt very weak in the f!ght. Froch doesn't rule that out. He thought Green performed like a weight-drained f!ghter. Green weighed in at 166-pounds last Friday, a full two pounds under the super middleweight limit.

"He looked a bit drained to me. I was expecting more aggression and for Green to let the bombs fly a bit more. I like f!ghters to talk the talk and then walk the walk which Green seemed prepared to do in the build up to the f!ght. But basically he got old-manned out of the f!ght and will have to book his ideas up if he thinks he is going to beat Kessler, especially at home," Froch said.

7 years ago '07        #105
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
^^^ LOL!!! Carl Froch sucks a**. No one wanted to watch him rabbit punch and body slam Dirrell. It seems like people who claim to like boxing, don't like boxers. It's ironic.
 7 years ago '06        #106
space
space
lol and no1 wanted to watch dirrell in a 100m dash either....

u must be unfamiliar with the marqeuss of queensbury rules my good friend...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queensbury_rules

check out #2

Last edited by STILL.DETOX; 06-20-2010 at 08:04 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #107
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Fishscale said:
lol and no1 wanted to watch dirrell in a 100m dash either....

u must be unfamiliar with the marqeuss of queensbury rules my good friend...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queensbury_rules

check out #2

Hey, most people outside of England believe Dirrell won that f!ght. Dirrell made Frock look like he belongs in mma. Dude is big, slow, dumb, and sloppy... and now he wants to b**ch about losing a decision due to 'home advantage'. LOL, karma is a b**ch... like his wh0ore of a girlfriend. I'd take coke snorting Cal over Froch anyday.

As for the rest of what you said.... I have no clue what you are talking bout at all...
 7 years ago '06        #108
space
space
 stogz said:
Hey, most people outside of England believe Dirrell won that f!ght. Dirrell made Frock look like he belongs in mma. Dude is big, slow, dumb, and sloppy... and now he wants to b**ch about losing a decision due to 'home advantage'. LOL, karma is a b**ch... like his wh0ore of a girlfriend. I'd take coke snorting Cal over Froch anyday.

As for the rest of what you said.... I have no clue what you are talking bout at all...
the queensbury rule s**t i was referring to ward's excessive clinching
 7 years ago '07        #109
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Fishscale said:
First you post comments by Carl 'The Macho Man' Froch of all people.... then you reference rules that say wrestling is not allowed.

Which one is it? Do you agree with the slow, sloppy, amateurish, wrestler... or not?

I mean, if all the clinching was by Ward, then how the f**k was he so busy on the inside? Was he holding or was he whooping Green's a.ss? You telling me Green got tired by the clinching and not the relentless blows about the ribs and head? Or, was the holding why Green was unable to punch? That would be a feat because Ward's hands were on the INSIDE of Green's (not the outside) all night on the inside. Or was Ward holding when he put his hands up to show the referee 'Hey, this guy is holding and not f!ghting back'. I'm confused Fish.... was he holding when he threw 200 punches more than Green?

Can you please help me Fish.... I am trying to see the imaginary clinching but it's tough for me because I am devoid of hatred for Ward. Give me some hater goggles please...
 7 years ago '07        #110
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Fishscale said:
LOL... I went back and read the entire thread.

1) I saw who I was arguing with about Green. Dude thought Green was gonna win by KO.

2) Fish, you ain't mention sh*t about clinching, until someone on BS shape your opinion for you. Don't be a sheep and follow the ignorant.
 7 years ago '07        #111
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
GREEN ASHAMED OF HIMSELF, PROMISES FEROCIOUS f!ght AGAINST KESSLER
By Stephen Edwards

With some time to reflect on his lopsided loss to undefeated WBA super middleweight champion Andre Ward, Allan Green had this to say, "To be perfectly honest with you Bread, I'm really ashamed of myself. My performance last night was an embarrassment. I wasn't the f!ghter I know I am and I believe that there are reasons for that, but at the same time I realize that nobody wants to hear that after all the s**t I talked. I take nothing away from Andre Ward, he fought a strategical f!ght, he implemented his game plan to perfection and he's a much more schooled f!ghter than I thought he was. I look forward to my upcoming opportunity against Mikkel Kessler this fall and it will be a ferocious f!ght. I plan on redeeming myself the way he did when he fought Froch and the way Dirrell did when he fought Abraham. Other than that, there's not much else I want to say. Against Kessler my fists will do the talking and I will be at my best.

Finally dude says something sensible. I still take him to thoroughly beat down Kessler tho.
 7 years ago '06        #112
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
I was thinking green complained on 3x training camps but regardless would of had short f!ght rest after Bika if they fought
 7 years ago '05        #113
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Anyone who thought Green was gonna win by KO clearly does not watch boxing. Andre Ward is that f**king dude.
 7 years ago '06        #114
space
space
 stogz said:
LOL... I went back and read the entire thread.

1) I saw who I was arguing with about Green. Dude thought Green was gonna win by KO.

2) Fish, you ain't mention sh*t about clinching, until someone on BS shape your opinion for you. Don't be a sheep and follow the ignorant.
???? wat r u talking about??? as if it wasnt evident since the MIRANDA f!ght...come on now
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy