Among the GOATS.....Who is the most overrated???

most viewed right now
 80
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who is it???
ScarFace 11 6.83%
Jay-Z 43 26.71%
BIGGIE 31 19.25%
Eminem 18 11.18%
Tupac 33 20.50%
Nas 6 3.73%
Rakim 7 4.35%
Andre 3000 12 7.45%
Voters: 161. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-23-2010, 12:47 PM         #61
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:
you are a fool and delusional lil wayne ain't even top 20... i bet your 14years old
Do you really think Game has a better catalogue than Wayne?
 8 years ago '09        #62
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
 Galaxy said:
Do you really think Game has a better catalogue than Wayne?
yep:dancingcool:
The Documentary>>>>>>>>> any lil wayne album
 01-23-2010, 12:51 PM         #63
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Illmatic>Wayne's catalog
 01-23-2010, 12:53 PM         #64
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
The same Wayne haters having to gangbang ^^^ Waynes catalogue is equal to anyone on that list besides maybe Jay, but keep posting your gifs and smileys, also lol @ Carter 1 not being a classic.
























[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]







[pic - click to view]



 01-23-2010, 12:59 PM         #65
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like how Galaxy came in this thread, and HAD to mention Wayne. Even though he's not on the poll. This just proves that you try to make every thread a Wayne thread
 01-23-2010, 12:59 PM         #66
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:
yep:dancingcool:
The Documentary>>>>>>>>> any lil wayne album
The Documentry being really dope has alot to do with Dre, and its still not as good as Carter 2. Lets be EXTREMELY generous and say the documentry can cancel out Carter 2, then add Carter 1 and youve pretty much k!lled Game off without having to go futher.

 KDshortkid said:
I like how Galaxy came in this thread, and HAD to mention Wayne. Even though he's not on the poll. This just proves that you try to make every thread a Wayne thread
Um no, if Eminem or Jay or someone else wasn't on the list id be doing just the same. Also i wasn't the one who mentioned Wayne.


Last edited by Galaxy; 01-23-2010 at 07:33 PM..
 01-23-2010, 01:02 PM         #67
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
Um no, if Eminem or Jay or someone else wasn't on the list id be doing just the same.
But they are on the list... sooooooo.... get outta here
 8 years ago '07        #68
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15048 15048
 Galaxy said:
The same Wayne haters having to gangbang ^^^ Waynes catalogue is equal to anyone on that list besides maybe Jay, but keep posting your gifs and smileys, also lol @ Carter 1 not being a classic.
get the f**k outta here

Wayne before 2006 is straight, but his catalogue is equal to anybody's on that list? hell no, you're a d*ckrider to the fullest extent of the phrase.

dude is nowhere even close to being one of the best rappers ever

you're looking at QUANTITY, quality > quantity
 8 years ago '04        #69
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1914 1914
Back on topic:

Andre 3k doesn't belong and he's top 5 favorite for me. It has to be Biggie, and its debatable whether or not he belongs on the list (No disrespect) talent wise he belongs. But you don't see people ranking Len Bias as one of the GOATS in basketball.








Stop talking about Wayne, thats just what this f*g wants. He;s not on the list and doesn't belong.


Last edited by TVee; 01-23-2010 at 01:12 PM..
 01-23-2010, 01:12 PM         #70
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TVee said:
Back on topic:

Andre 3k doesn't belong and he's top 5 favorite for me. It has to be Biggie, and its debatable whether or not he belongs on the list (No disrespect) talent wise he belongs. But you don't see people ranking Len Bias as one of the GOATS in basketball.


len bias never played in the league...extremely bad comparison...


biggies career is the equivilent of winning 2 championships your first 2 years in the league,and than tragically dying while leaving a legacy behind that others emulated.....


which ultimately means you're amongst the best...and rightfully so...
 8 years ago '04        #71
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1914 1914
 HotepSuns said:
len bias never played in the league...extremely bad comparison...


biggies career is the equivilent of winning 2 championships your first 2 years in the league,and than tragically dying while leaving a legacy behind that others emulated.....


which ultimately means you're amongst the best...and rightfully so...
Yeah I thought exactly that before I posted but I still posted to open people up to the idea. I just find it hard to put someone up there with only 2 albums. A big part of my judging is longevity and discography and there is no way to project where Biggie would be at if he was alive. We didn't hear the "He fell off" or "He's running out of material" album like we have with the rest of these artists so it's easy to overrate him.
 8 years ago '08        #72
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
I didn't vote, none of those dudes are overrated they are all bad a.ss.
 8 years ago '08        #73
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
:lachen001: @ someone saying Wayne is one of the GOATS....No one above the age of 17 (Besides Galaxy) considers Wayne a GOAT

Anyways id go with Scarface
 01-23-2010, 01:32 PM         #74
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TVee said:
Yeah I thought exactly that before I posted but I still posted to open people up to the idea. I just find it hard to put someone up there with only 2 albums. A big part of my judging is longevity and discography and there is no way to project where Biggie would be at if he was alive. We didn't hear the "He fell off" or "He's running out of material" album like we have with the rest of these artists so it's easy to overrate him.


i hear you about longevity...but longevity is what's really overrated in my opinion...



ready to die,and life after death are genre defining albums...there are very few artist who have been able to match it's quality,and impact...so it's quite irrelevant to me if another artist has 10,or 12 albums,but never came close to what those 2 albums did.....


also on this board due to the fact that so many people on here are extremely young,and don't remember that both pac,and big were HUGE while they were still alive...tend to exaggerate about the extent of their increase in popularity....both were vastly popular while alive...their tragic deaths defintely increased the interest...but they were both impactful artist who made great genre defining music while alive....and that's just not something a ton of mc's have done...so calling either overrated is comical at best to me...
 8 years ago '08        #75
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
I agree with Galaxy, f**k, I know, but Wayne should be on that list. If you hate him so much you could vote for him as the most overrated rapper right? Anyways Weezy is a beast, you haters are comedy.
 8 years ago '04        #76
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1914 1914
 HotepSuns said:
i hear you about longevity...but longevity is what's really overrated in my opinion...



ready to die,and life after death are genre defining albums...there are very few artist who have been able to match it's quality,and impact...so it's quite irrelevant to me if another artist has 10,or 12 albums,but never came close to what those 2 albums did.....


also on this board due to the fact that so many people on here are extremely young,and don't remember that both pac,and big were HUGE while they were still alive...tend to exaggerate about the extent of their increase in popularity....both were vastly popular while alive...their tragic deaths defintely increased the interest...but they were both impactful artist who made great genre defining music while alive....and that's just not something a ton of mc's have done...so calling either overrated is comical at best to me...
I agree like I said talent wise and impact Biggie is top 5 without a doubt. Longevity is important to me because I think it seperates the greats from everyone else. I think your first 2 albums are easier to write than your 6th album. What happens when you've already told your life story in your first album and wrote about your experiences with fortune and fame in your second album? The great ones evolve and can still put out great albums.
 01-23-2010, 02:14 PM         #77
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
biggie and pac easily , then jay then andre
 8 years ago '04        #78
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1914 1914
 Effit said:
I agree with Galaxy, f**k, I know, but Wayne should be on that list. If you hate him so much you could vote for him as the most overrated rapper right? Anyways Weezy is a beast, you haters are comedy.
Rebirth is your top album of 09? You're f**king comedy.
 8 years ago '09        #79
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5708 5708
Tupac is overrated rapper besides Lil Wayne
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy