Among the GOATS.....Who is the most overrated???

most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
15 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
54 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 56
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who is it???
ScarFace 11 6.83%
Jay-Z 43 26.71%
BIGGIE 31 19.25%
Eminem 18 11.18%
Tupac 33 20.50%
Nas 6 3.73%
Rakim 7 4.35%
Andre 3000 12 7.45%
Voters: 161. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-23-2010, 09:04 AM         #21
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
out of the ones you listed i'd go with biggie. while ready to die was a classic, life after death was mediocre at best. dude only drops 2 records (of which only one is considered a classic) and he is crowned as one of the greatest? nah.


Last edited by lazerface; 01-23-2010 at 09:07 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #22
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,110 | Props total: 534 534
This n*gga uses a Pac song that was put together/made after he died to rep the man...
 8 years ago '09        #23
McmasterlockPt2 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$13,002 | Props total: 956 956
 Fly or Die said:
The fact that some people consider 2Pac the greatest rapper of all time makes me scratch my head...
WTF?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #24
Grim770 
space
avatar space
space
$453 | Props total: 1 1
n*ggas buggin sayin biggie overrated when he taught ur fav rapper the ropes...especially if they came from the east
 01-23-2010, 09:07 AM         #25
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
s**t, it's all opinion. I'd say Jay-Z is a little overrated since he has never dropped serious content as long as he's been rapping. He says it's not his style but, s**t, when does creativity take effect?



[pic - click to view]



Last edited by N I K E; 01-23-2010 at 09:08 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #26
McmasterlockPt2 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$13,002 | Props total: 956 956
Biggie was overrated and why in the f**k is 3 stacks on the list? I mean he got a smooth flow but I don't consider him one of the best.
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-23-2010, 09:12 AM         #27
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Biggie was overrated and why in the f**k is 3 stacks on the list? I mean he got a smooth flow but I don't consider him one of the best.
Posted via Mobile Device
i agree.
 8 years ago '05        #28
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,110 | Props total: 534 534
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Biggie was overrated and why in the f**k is 3 stacks on the list? I mean he got a smooth flow but I don't consider him one of the best.
Posted via Mobile Device
Seriously n*gga dont even have a solo album out lol.... N no the Love below dont count....
 8 years ago '04        #29
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,573 | Props total: 451 451
 Andre3stacks said:
From that list itd have to be Biggy and Pac. If they both stayed alive they wouldn't be as honored/hyped as they are now. Pac then again maybe would but Big def not. and personally RTD is the most overated album ever.
I respect your opinion but, you do realize biggie wasn't nothing but 24 when he died.
 8 years ago '04        #30
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,754 | Props total: 4590 4590
Who the f**k is stupid enough to consider Andre 3000 as one of the goats?
 8 years ago '09        #31
McmasterlockPt2 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$13,002 | Props total: 956 956
 D.S.O.M. said:
both of those artists have written some of the best verses and songs that hip hop has ever heard

who do u consider better
Nas my n*gga, Nas!
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-23-2010, 09:30 AM         #32
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxden is always hilarious..first of all that list of "goats" is incomplete....secondly..andre 3k is considered a goat?..and life after death was mediocre?........



i can always count on this board for a few laughs...
 01-23-2010, 09:43 AM         #33
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
boxden is always hilarious..first of all that list of "goats" is incomplete....secondly..andre 3k is considered a goat?..and life after death was mediocre?........



i can always count on this board for a few laughs...
hey, we all got opinions just like you. maybe mediocre wasn't the best word to use, but life after death is definitely not a classic in any sense of the word. too many filler tracks like f**k you tonight, i love the dough, miss u, another, nasty boy etc..

biggie was sooo overhyped in the mid 90's because he was new york's only answer to the west coast sound that was dominating the hip hop scene at the time. don't think i'm hating on biggie though, he's one of the greatest lyricists ever. it's just the thread starter listed a bunch of the greats and asked which one was the most overrated and i chose big.
 01-23-2010, 09:51 AM         #34
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lazerface said:
hey, we all got opinions just like you. maybe mediocre wasn't the best word to use, but life after death is definitely not a classic in any sense of the word. too many filler tracks like f**k you tonight, i love the dough, miss u, another, nasty boy etc..

biggie was sooo overhyped in the mid 90's because he was new york's only answer to the west coast sound that was dominating the hip hop scene at the time. don't think i'm hating on biggie though, he's one of the greatest lyricists ever. it's just the thread starter listed a bunch of the greats and asked which one was the most overrated and i chose big.


we most def all have opinions...but calling life after death mediocre was exaggerating to say the least....i'm also confused by how any of the songs you listed were "fillers"...but ehh..


biggie was hyped,because biggie was a dope a.ss rapper..one that was imitated,but never replicated....he could ride any track,he had a great ear for beats,knew how to craft songs,had amazing presence on the mic,flow was like water,and was one of the few all around great mc's in hip hop's history....


and to be honest i'd say that life after death might be the greatest double album of all time in hip hop....
 8 years ago '09        #35
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,177 | Props total: 23616 23616
Where is Black Thought...overlooked once again should be a "among the goats who is the most underrated"
 01-23-2010, 10:12 AM         #36
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
yall are seriously sleeping on ANDRE3K right now. There are not too many MC's out here that this man cant go verse for verse with on any subject. And its definitely not many that are as versatile.


hear me out duke...


andre 3k is a very talented mc,and is part of one of the best hip hop groups of all time...he get's all the credit in the world for that.....



but there are more than enough mc's who have had great solo careers that i would put ahead of him....i still till this day have been astounded by the andre 3k is the greatest s**t that i see online......it just doesn't translate....but to each his own...
 01-23-2010, 10:12 AM         #37
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
R u serious? those are fillers?? two of those could have been singles if he would have lived.
(f**k you tonight, miss u). If you heard the music ten years after it was released I can understand you not getting it. BUT if you heard that album when it first came out its no way would be saying it was MEDIOCRE.
dude, i'm 25 years old. i've been listening to big since he first came out. the songs i listed as filler can not touch ANYTHING off of ready to die. not even close.
 01-23-2010, 10:15 AM         #38
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
we most def all have opinions...but calling life after death mediocre was exaggerating to say the least....i'm also confused by how any of the songs you listed were "fillers"...but ehh..


biggie was hyped,because biggie was a dope a.ss rapper..one that was imitated,but never replicated....he could ride any track,he had a great ear for beats,knew how to craft songs,had amazing presence on the mic,flow was like water,and was one of the few all around great mc's in hip hop's history....


and to be honest i'd say that life after death might be the greatest double album of all time in hip hop....
i agree with everything you said. again, I'M NOT THE ONE WHO MADE THE THREAD, i just replied to it.
 01-23-2010, 10:18 AM         #39
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lazerface said:
dude, i'm 25 years old. i've been listening to big since he first came out. the songs i listed as filler can not touch ANYTHING off of ready to die. not even close.


you said i love the dough is filler.....which had one of jay's best verses he's ever spit,and big murdered it...over a classic sample.....beyond the fact you included "f**king you tonight"....i don't get it...but ehh..
 8 years ago '10        #40
knowlege bass 
space
avatar space
space
$3,298 | Props total: 706 706
Should have multi choice because I would have picked both Pac and Biggie, who's legend has only grown stronger since their deaths. But I picked Pac, because to me he is the most overrated ever. I can understand his appeal but I just never really rated him as an emcee and never will. He'll never be in my top 25 let alone my top 10.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
95 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy