Kevin Durant is next...not Lebron James

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #121
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1396 1396
 Cambury said:
statistics dont equate impact...if that was the case Kobe has never been the best player in the league all 15 years, so how does he end up top 10 alltime
You're simply denying without providing any other alternative. Any advanced metric puts Lebron firmly ahead of Durant or Rose at age 22
 04-28-2011, 10:40 AM         #122
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Durant is prolly the best offensive player in the league (def top 5) but he aint better then Bron
 7 years ago '09        #123
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 sourkush said:
Durant is prolly the best offensive player in the league (def top 5) but he aint better then Bron
Nah, he's not. I'd take Melo, Monta, and Kobe over him. Those guys have the complete package.
 7 years ago '04        #124
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
yea the Melo man has easily the best offensive game in the league even if he is lazy in all other aspects of the game
 7 years ago '05        #125
jdmkidd 1 heat pts
space
space
$299 | Props total: 20 20
kobe stan here! I hate KD, I'd crown rose before bron tho well duh.
 7 years ago '07        #126
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 xRapHeadx said:
You're simply denying without providing any other alternative. Any advanced metric puts Lebron firmly ahead of Durant or Rose at age 22
he also dribbles more a possession than anyone in the history of the game...id a.ssume that person would rack up statistics with that ability...doesnt mean he is better means he has been used to his potential, its also the reason I scratch my head as to why he cant shoot unless he is hot
 7 years ago '09        #127
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
If Durant doesnt put on weight he will just be another Tracy McGrady
 7 years ago '09        #128
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Cambury said:
he also dribbles more a possession than anyone in the history of the game...id a.ssume that person would rack up statistics with that ability...doesnt mean he is better means he has been used to his potential, its also the reason I scratch my head as to why he cant shoot unless he is hot
Prove your a.ssertion. Most NBA superstars have always been ball dominant. Are you going to take Jordan's stats away too, because he was very ball dominant. Kobe has been a notorious ball hog his entire career. C'mon man. You hate Lebron, and it's clouding your judgment.
 7 years ago '09        #129
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 klm1015 said:
If Durant doesnt put on weight he will just be another Tracy McGrady
Noot even close. He doesn't have the all around game. At best he'll be George Gervin
 7 years ago '08        #130
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 xRapHeadx said:
Explain what does then? LeBron at age 22 had led the Cavs to the Finals... He had better stats, and had better success..He's the best player in the world, and has been for 3 years now.
stats stats stats
lmao
you n*ggas aint really about sh*t
stats are just numbers. you can make them tell any story you want.
 7 years ago '08        #131
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
 j-gip said:
Lebron is better than Kevin Durant. When Lebron was 20/21 he was better than Durant is now.

Some people say Lebron is overrated, but that is bulls**t. What other 6'8 260lb small forwards average 30 pts (50% fg percentage), 7 a.ssists, and 7 rebounds a game. IMO he has the most impressive stats in the NBA. His jumper sucks but when you put up numbers like that who gives a f**k...
Not going any deeper into this thread.

KD has Heart, Lebron doesn't. KD can hit game winning shots, Lebron can't.

Far as scoring...Brons earliest to score record will be broken...you can have the a.ssist and the rebounds I'll take the clutchness.
 7 years ago '09        #132
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Not going any deeper into this thread.

KD has Heart, Lebron doesn't. KD can hit game winning shots, Lebron can't.

Far as scoring...Brons earliest to score record will be broken...you can have the a.ssist and the rebounds I'll take the clutchness.

[video - click to view]

You cannot just continue to make stuff up.
 7 years ago '09        #133
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Imagin3 said:
stats stats stats
lmao
you n*ggas aint really about sh*t
stats are just numbers. you can make them tell any story you want.
You can offer no other alternative for judging players so shut the fu*k up.
 7 years ago '06        #134
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 Bea5T said:
@ "dwayne"

Atleast learn how to spell the name of "your" teams closer

It's Dwyane, dumbass
think i give a fu*k bout how it's spelt u f*ggot.

how the warriors doing?
 7 years ago '09        #135
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Bouncer said:

how the warriors doing?
 7 years ago '08        #136
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 MrTripleDouble said:
Kevin Durant is a good player and has great potential but He is nowhere new Lebron when he was 21. James averaged 31.4 points, 7.0 rebounds, and 6.6 a.ssists per game, became the youngest player in NBA history to average at least 30 points. He also became the fourth player in NBA history to average more than 30 points, 7 rebounds and 6 a.ssists in a single season. The Cavaliers made the playoffs for the first time since 1998. He scored 35 or more points in nine consecutive games and joined Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant as the only players since 1970 to accomplish the feat. James was elected to his second straight All-Star Game appearance and led the Eastern All-Stars to a 122–120 victory, with 29 points, 6 rebounds, and 2 a.ssists. He became the youngest All-Star MVP at 21 years, 51 days.

I can go on all day. Kevin Durant has a lot of work to be even mentioned with Lebron. That's just real talk
And here we go......
 7 years ago '05        #137
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i knew bx was gonna overreacted from last nite. I love kD but they was suppose to beat den was anyone really shocked there better team. and den has no go to guy.

lets see what he does next round and in WCF if he makes it before he just start calling someone the next 1
 7 years ago '06        #138
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
 7 years ago '06        #139
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i knew bx was gonna overreacted from last nite. I love kD but they was suppose to beat den was anyone really shocked there better team. and den has no go to guy.

lets see what he does next round and in WCF if he makes it before he just start calling someone the next 1
check when this thread was made u stupid illiterate bi*ch
 7 years ago '06        #140
trey2cool 
space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
"the youngest to............" stat is dumb.....kobe is still breaking those records, then lebron is gonna smash all of those records cause he been scoring so much since high school. give everyone the same headstart, then it would be a different story

as far as best offensive players in the league go, it depends on how u look at it, its like "whos the best rapper" (best flow, difficulty of rhyme scheme, story telling, etc)

whos the most unguardable? u can give that to the fastest, biggest, or strongest player in the league. (which very well be lebron james, derrick rose, couldve been yao ming, etc.)

who has the most offensive skill? its def. not lebron....................but at the same time, u have to evaluate offense across the board, (ball handle, passing, athletics, range, post game, perimeter game, isolation, scoring within the offense, awareness)

who scores the most points? basically, who takes the most shots and free throws

i think melo and kobe are 1 and 1a when u consider how they can score, and overall ball skill. everything is impressive across the board.

wade is next, then durant, ellis, rose, paul pierce, ginobili, and pau gasol being the most skilled big man in the league
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy