Kevin Durant is next...not Lebron James

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
mvp taking a team to the finals>>>a guy scoring alot of points

boxden ready to crown someone who hasnt even played a playoff game yet
 8 years ago '04        #22
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17409 17409
bron > durant
 8 years ago '04        #23
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
Thats what i dont get. Really durant is not even better than 2001-2003 t-mac. He can be a 2nd virgin for his whole career even though his stats says other wise. s**t even grant hill never seen the 2nd round. So far lebron has lead his team full of bums to the finals.

s**t and the sad thing is i hate lebron and actually like durant. Really how can anybody crown durant when he is not even better than wade.
 8 years ago '04        #24
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,706 | Props total: 1485 1485
what's sad about it

who has more of an affect on their team, s**t the whole league?

Lebron gets attention cuz he's a fkn phenom

fukn derrick rose fans
 8 years ago '06        #25
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Black Magick said:
Can LeBron win a championship first before we start crowning him? Don't get me wrong, he's one of my favorite player, but like always....boxden is jumping the gun.

Fixed
 8 years ago '06        #26
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
LeBron is better no question. Kevin Durant is coming into his own. Two great players.
 8 years ago '04        #27
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 BrownBag said:
sad thing is he wont win the MVP award becuz lebron is noticed in the nba more then durant. durant is k!llin it and i hate the fact ppl say aint sayin much about him because hes on a sub par team.
Durant is a beast, but don't act like durant has a better season than lebron stat wise and record wise. Yes lebron is going to get MVP above durant because he is having better season stat wise and team success wise.
 8 years ago '05        #28
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,283 | Props total: 6387 6387
 Bkjj11 said:
The truth is out...spread the word...

KD is magical, lebron is just another top player in the game. Im not a KD fan like that nor lebron hater, but im just statin my opinion.
get your Walt Disney, Mickey Mouse, witness the magic, 'ol wake up sleeping beauty a.ss outta here wit dat dumbo talk

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #29
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 dre03 said:
Not on offense only on scoring... Offense consists of passing...
a.ssists arent indicative of good ball movement or great passes...it jus says that u have someone the ball and they made forward progression and a score at the basket
Lebron is a better passer and has way better vision but u wont catch Durant passing the ball to a guarded teammate after dribbling the clock down...how often have u seen lebron make the pass to promote good ball movement or the pass to the player that will get the a.ssist. so its not that simple
 8 years ago '07        #30
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
if durant gains like 30lbs he'll be a beast
 8 years ago '07        #31
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479

[video - click to view]

02-24-2010, 11:25 AM         #32
IAmazeMyself 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Russell Westbrook > LeBron James
 8 years ago '07        #33
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 VictoryThagr8 said:
lebron in his rookie year average 20.9 points a game, 5.5 rebounds, 1.6 steal and 5.9 a.ssist while shooting a terrible .417

while durant stats 20.3ppg, 4.3 rebounds, 2.3 a.ssist, 1 steals, at a better .433 fg %.

And add that lebron was coming straight from high school with those stats.
Melo was robbed for ROY
 8 years ago '06        #34
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Black Magick said:
An insecure Kobe stan hating like usual. This topic has nothing to do with championships since neither LeBron or Durant has won any.
But like always, a Kobe stan will never pass up an opportunity to suck Kobe's d*ck.
Can Durant make the playoffs first before we start crowning him? Don't get me wrong, he's one of my favorite player, but like always....boxden is jumping the gun.

I must've struck a nerve. This topic has nothing to do with the playoffs either you hypocritical dumb f**k so whats the issue? I'm the stan for using your logic by posting "insert LeBron here" because it applies?

"Boxden jumps the gun". I was actually agreeing with you but your so busy trying to be Bron's d*ck beater that you can't even comprehend it.
 8 years ago '04        #35
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2449 2449
 INF4MOUS said:
Melo was robbed for ROY

Definitely thought Melo should have won ROY
 8 years ago '04        #36
dre03 
space
space
 Cambury said:
assists arent indicative of good ball movement or great passes...it jus says that u have someone the ball and they made forward progression and a score at the basket
Lebron is a better passer and has way better vision but u wont catch Durant passing the ball to a guarded teammate after dribbling the clock down...how often have u seen lebron make the pass to promote good ball movement or the pass to the player that will get the a.ssist. so its not that simple
Who said it was???

I simply told you that Lebron's 1st year was more impressive because the only two other people who accomplished those numbers in their first year are both legends...

I dont know how you can say Durant had a better year when Lebron did something only 2 other people did that just happen to be 2 of the top 10 players of all time in most people eyes... Help me to understand your logic... Im more prone to go with things that dont happen as often to be more impressive...
 8 years ago '06        #37
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Rico23 said:
bbbbut....i'm a LAKERS FAN NOT A KOBE STAN LEAVE ME ALONE.....

they are truly the masters of the double standard
Wait wait what?

I'm a Lakers fan first homie and its just a bonus that Kobe, my favorite player, became a lifer. Lets be real for a second though...Your homie blackmajackoff pretty much said that there is no comparison between LeBron and KD because the KD hasn't even been to the playoffs yet. Okay cool.

So whats the difference in me saying that there is no comparison between Kobe and LeBron because LeBron hasn't even won a championship yet? Different terms, same logic right? But when I said it, this guy acted like I spit in his face.

So who created the double standard again?
 02-24-2010, 01:06 PM         #38
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yup
kevin durant is already lightyears of lebron james because he has a f**king k!ller jumpshot
and this guy could become huge because he is not as hatable as lebron james....
watch out
 8 years ago '04        #39
dre03 
space
space
 ElMarroAfamado said:
yup
kevin durant is already lightyears of lebron james because he has a f**king k!ller jumpshot
and this guy could become huge because he is not as hatable as lebron james....
watch out
Honestly dude u have arguably some of the worst posts in BX history... Very rarely do u post anything that anybody can intelligently respond to
 8 years ago '06        #40
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Black Magick said:
Lol! By you trying to play stupid, you actually look stupid. My logic is completely different from yours, so don't try to flip the script.

Why do the dumbest posts on here always comes from someone with Kobe in their avatar?
Are you high?

You posted, let KD make it to the playoffs first. I posted, let LeBron win a ring first. What script am I flipping. I agreed with your logic but s**tted on you at the same time because you've obviously jumped the gun like the same Boxdeners that you just ridiculed in your first post.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy