Waka Flocka Flames Speaks On Getting Brutally Shot Up! "Somebody Was Sent To Kill Me"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #81
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Waka Flaka is the southern 50, now I've heard it all. Anyone that thinks this dude can rap is a f**kin tool.
 8 years ago '04        #82
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
Good to hear dude ok, but to ya'll on here actin like dude can rap, GET SERIOUS! O Let's Do It is hot because of the beat and hook, period. And dude been rappin for like a year, so, maybe later on he'll be aiight, but right now, dude is hot garbage, and ya'll know it. I aint mad at him for gettin his money, but dude sucks, ain't no denying that one.
 8 years ago '04        #83
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 1558 1558
 ImageOfTruth said:
Wacka got shot, OJ been shot, Gucci k!lled someone, damn Brick Squad is f**ked up.
getting shot gets you no credit n*gga respect the shooter
 8 years ago '09        #84
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
 Myworld82 said:
Good to hear dude ok, but to ya'll on here actin like dude can rap, GET SERIOUS! O Let's Do It is hot because of the beat and hook, period. And dude been rappin for like a year, so, maybe later on he'll be aiight, but right now, dude is hot garbage, and ya'll know it. I aint mad at him for gettin his money, but dude sucks, ain't no denying that one.
 01-23-2010, 10:25 PM         #85
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flocka!
 01-23-2010, 10:25 PM         #86
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms.KrizyT said:
you must be madd because you didnt get to f**k flocka.
 8 years ago '09        #87
space
space
space
 chardonnay said:
you must be madd because you didnt get to f**k flocka.
----Dang, do you know this dude personally?

Anyway, I am a Lesbian....:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '04        #88
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 4478 4478
 Ms.KrizyT said:
----Dang, do you know this dude personally?

Anyway, I am a Lesbian....:cool-smiley-009:
lol that's what I'm thinkin, he called me a b**ch just because I personally don't like the dude
 01-23-2010, 11:56 PM         #89
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wheres yall rap records.

no tracks on billboard, no singles out, no hosted mixtapes.

aint in no videos.

when you acheive some of those, then maybe youll have credibility.

so being lesbian, im sure you're not christian, correct.
 8 years ago '04        #90
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 4478 4478
 chardonnay said:
wheres yall rap records.

aint in no videos.

who said anyone wanted to be a rapper? and how does this have anything to do with credibility seriously? Why don't you look up to a teacher or someone who actually is beneficial to society, but Wacka? are you serious?
 8 years ago '09        #91
space
space
space
 nicoled985 said:
lol that's what I'm thinkin, he called me a b**ch just because I personally don't like the dude
---He is in this thread often, speaking on Waka's behalf.

That is why I said it is not that serious. :nuts:

01-24-2010, 12:03 AM         #92
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicoled985 said:
who said anyone wanted to be a rapper? and how does this have anything to do with credibility seriously? Why don't you look up to a teacher or someone who actually is beneficial to society, but Wacka? are you serious?
ohhhhhh I LOOK UP to LeBron James, since like 05/06 area.

Ms.KrizyT said:
---He is in this thread often, speaking on Waka's behalf.

That is why I said it is not that serious. :nuts:

yeah well n*ggas just hoppin all on the hatin mode on my n*gga flocka, so being the underdog I am, I reply to topics such as these, where people keep using this lame a.ss "Wacka" joke, like c'mon now, be more creative. thats not even how you spell the dudes name. People know how his name sounds, and it obviously isnt spelled WaCKa.
 8 years ago '09        #93
space
space
space
 chardonnay said:
wheres yall rap records.

aint in no videos.

---These are peoples opinions dude.

I AM NO RELIGION.

That is what is wrong with people now, believing in blind faith and traditions, RELIGION IS BULLSH!T EVERY MONOTHEISTIC PART OF IT.
 01-24-2010, 12:06 AM         #94
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms.KrizyT said:
---These are peoples opinions dude.

I AM NO RELIGION.

That is what is wrong with people now, believing in blind faith and traditions, RELIGION IS BULLSH!T EVERY MONOTHEISTIC PART OF IT.
you = worthless to life.

usually people who disobey religion usually has ridiculous opinions towards it, such as the ones you have.

"no such thing as religion" uhhhhh define TESTIMONY.
 8 years ago '09        #95
space
space
space
 chardonnay said:

yeah well n*ggas just hoppin all on the hatin mode on my n*gga flocka, so being the underdog I am, I reply to topics such as these, where people keep using this lame a.ss "Wacka" joke, like c'mon now, be more creative. thats not even how you spell the dudes name. People know how his name sounds, and it obviously isnt spelled WaCKa.
---LMAO.

You are emphatic about this guy. For someone who does NOT know him.

I am NOT a hater. It is a different from being a hater and stating a plausible statement.

This is a forum. On a forum comes arguments and just. EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION, To each his own.

He is a rapper. He is not a lyrical artist he has no talent. He just raps like Soulja Boy, Bow Wow, Nelly E.T.C. Common rhyming abilities. Is this is what you like, by all means drift away into it.

Soulja Boy is trash yet he makes money. Waka is horrible yet he makes money, GRANTED.

However, Music all together has a wavering cycle, one minute it is okay, the next it is pathetic, the next it is garbage.

It depends on the artist, the song, the lyrics, the producer E.T.C that holds some kind of skill and or interest, then it becomes something you look forward to, other than that MOST MUSIC in TODAY'S TIME = GARBAGE.

They settle for "kiddie rhymes" because of mainstream and what is a "Trend" NOT because they have talent or the skill, they only use the motivated drive (from the industry, mainstream) to make you think they are lyrical artists. The "trend" now, the down direction of MUSIC is because of MONEY being their motivation NOT their talent/artistry.

If the mainstream is promoting bubblegum rap and it seems to sell, you better believe that the "New" rappers will follow suit, you even have those who have been in MUSIC for years I.E Snoop Dogg and change to the "trend" and will make a "bubblegum rap song", because it is MONEY which is the essential element behind MUSIC. So, therefore lyricists/artists are shifting accordingly for whatever increases their wealth. MAJORITY are not a true lyricist or they don't show their artistry because the bubblegum, snap music = WHAT IS HOT.

Until artists start becoming themselves and not just chase the "trends" music would become more better as far as good music is concerned.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 01-24-2010 at 12:36 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #96
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
So yall talkin bout religion in a waka flocka thread? This dude is going to be huge after this smmfh
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-24-2010, 12:49 AM         #97
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms.KrizyT said:
---LMAO.

You are emphatic about this guy. For someone who does NOT know him.

I am NOT a hater. It is a different from being a hater and stating a plausible statement.

This is a forum. On a forum comes arguments and just. EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION, To each his own.

He is a rapper. He is not a lyrical artist he has no talent. He just raps like Soulja Boy, Bow Wow, Nelly E.T.C. Common rhyming abilities. Is this is what you like, by all means drift away into it.

Soulja Boy is trash yet he makes money. Waka is horrible yet he makes money, GRANTED.

However, Music all together has a wavering cycle, one minute it is okay, the next it is pathetic, the next it is garbage.

It depends on the artist, the song, the lyrics, the producer E.T.C that holds some kind of skill and or interest, then it becomes something you look forward to, other than that MOST MUSIC in TODAY'S TIME = GARBAGE.

They settle for "kiddie rhymes" because of mainstream and what is a "Trend" NOT because they have talent or the skill, they only use the motivated drive (from the industry, mainstream) to make you think they are lyrical artists. The "trend" now, the down direction of MUSIC is because of MONEY being their motivation NOT their talent/artistry.

If the mainstream is promoting bubblegum rap and it seems to sell, you better believe that the "New" rappers will follow suit, you even have those who have been in MUSIC for years I.E Snoop Dogg and change to the "trend" and will make a "bubblegum rap song", because it is MONEY which is the essential element behind MUSIC. So, therefore lyricists/artists are shifting accordingly for whatever increases their wealth. MAJORITY are not a true lyricist or they don't show their artistry because the bubblegum, snap music = WHAT IS HOT.

Until artists start becoming themselves and not just chase the "trends" music would become more better as far as good music is concerned.

you = no credibility.

don't you have a rosie o'donalds or ellen degeneres episode to go watch?
 8 years ago '09        #98
space
space
space
 chardonnay said:
you = worthless to life.

usually people who disobey religion usually has ridiculous opinions towards it, such as the ones you have.

"no such thing as religion" uhhhhh define TESTIMONY.
---Disobey religion? How are you turning this Waka conversation into a debate about my s3xUAL PREFERENCE. Is it that serious?

RELIGION is monotheistic way of life, It has been regurgitated from other doctrines and cultures, specifically CHRISTIANITY. It is only for control.

It has no foundation. Various stories and doctrines that has been re-created and put fourth for you to build on mentally.

I do not believe in a supernatural God in the sky. I don't care for religion or it's human and social construct, To tell me what s3xual preference I MUST have or in which way I should conduct my life. :cool-smiley-009:
 01-24-2010, 12:50 AM         #99
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms.KrizyT said:
---Disobey religion? How are you turning this Waka conversation into a debate about my s3xUAL PREFERENCE. Is it that serious?

RELIGION is monotheistic way of life, It has been regurgitated from other doctrines and cultures, specifically CHRISTIANITY. It is only for control.

It has no foundation. Various stories and doctrines that has been re-created and put fourth for you to build on mentally.

I do not believe in a supernatural God in the sky. I don't care for religion or it's human and social construct, To tell me what s3xual preference I MUST have or in which way I should conduct my life. :cool-smiley-009:
procreation. can you do it with your f*g girlfriend? NOPE.
 8 years ago '09        #100
space
space
space
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
So yall talkin bout religion in a waka flocka thread? This dude is going to be huge after this smmfh
Posted via Mobile Device
---Dude, brought it up getting mad because people said Waka is a horrible/ trash / wack rapper.

So he is taking up for Waka on his behalf.

It Was not that serious to begin with or even now, Everyone has opinions and dude is just being fanatical.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy